HousepetZ: Survivor Tails

Now with new GALLERY

Moderators: Hagus, SeanWolf

SeanWolf
Keeper of the Sacred Fics

Re: HousepetZ: Survivor Tails

Post by SeanWolf »

Amazee Dayzee wrote:Wow that is really brutal. I don't know but in the actual movie itself, was the villain also decapitated like that or decapitated in general or was that something that you just decided to add on?

Either way I do really like how it has come out! Wonderful job!
Well in the movie, Dennis Hopper's character is decapitated in the same style but it was on a subway train and it was by a red light.
Host Of The Realm Of The Metal Wolf: Where Metal Is King
Creator of the ongoing fic - HousepetZ: Survivor Tails
Game Master of Apollo City
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Ah I see. Still brutal but different except done in the same vein. Really great job on the whole thing! I feel sorry for whoever discovers Steward's body.
SeanWolf

Post by SeanWolf »

Amazee Dayzee wrote:Ah I see. Still brutal but different except done in the same vein. Really great job on the whole thing! I feel sorry for whoever discovers Steward's body.
Well it won't be shown in this arc but the cops who were following the bus (Ralph and his squad) pick up the body from the road.
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Amazee Dayzee wrote:Ah I see. Still brutal but different except done in the same vein. Really great job on the whole thing! I feel sorry for whoever discovers Steward's body.
...or what's left of it. Hope Kix gets a shower in soon. ;)
SeanWolf

Post by SeanWolf »

HousepetZ: Rush Hour
Chapter 8: Within You

Miles away, deep within the woods surrounding Babylon Gardens, and sitting in a house, a raccoon was watching the TV and smiling as the news anchor announced that the badger, who attempted to kill a bus full of passengers, had been killed and that all of the passengers are safe, along with the officers who saved them. "I knew your idea wouldn't work, Mr. Steward," the raccoon said as she muted the TV and headed for the door, though not before grabbing a small satchel, "But, with you out of the way, we can get back to work on our plan to continue Keene's work." As they exited the house, a smile crossed the raccoon's face as a small leigon of woodland critters and other animals stood there with smiles on their faces and wearing a necklace with a symbol on it.
"Is our new member ready?" The raccoon asked, leading to two of the critters up front nodding before clearing a path for four critters and a object covered with an old blanket someone threw out. "Remove it, please" The raccoon then instructed which the critters did and, standing before them all, was a creature that, while resembling a raccoon, one could tell there was something terrible within it.
"My liege," one of the critters spoke up, "What do you plan to do with your creation? Attack those who wish us harm" The raccoon smiled and placed two paws on their shoulder and told them "All in due time, my child. For now, we have another matter to attend to," before clapping their paws and telling two critters to go and bring her the "disbeliever who left our cult" The two nodded and, with a bow, they said "As you command, our liege" and left for Babylon Gardens while the one who gave the order looked back at the four surrounding their creation and told them to "take Truckstaff here and give him one of our finest robes" then turned to the rest and said "Our moment is soon at hand. The Opener Of Ways will soon return to us and lead us all to victory and the annihilation of all those who oppose us! Prin voința iepurelui!"
"Prin voința iepurelui!" The critters repeated before dispersing back to their lives as the raccoon opened their satchel and pulled out its contents...
"My liege," A skunk, named Cory, asks, getting the attention of the raccoon, "What do you plan to do with that coin? You know it can only work on the humans."
"That is true, Cory" the raccoon responded, flipping the coin between their fingers, "But there is more to these coins then we first thought....and with your research, we can use this power to make the humans do our bidding." Cory chuckled, bowed, and turned to leave, before turning back around and asking "You think he'll come, Ink?" and the raccoon, named Custom Ink, response? She turned to Cory and, with a smile that could slay the mightiest of dragons, simply said "He will."

Meanwhile, back in Babylon Gardens, Zach was outside his home, relaxing on the back porch, enjoying the fresh air, and reading a book (that he was hovering with his new found Celestial powers) with both hands behind his head. What a perfect way to end a perfect day, Zach thought with a smile as he continued to read, and what's even better is the date I have with Jessica tonight!
"Oh yes, the date" Zach suddenly is shook from his peace of mind as a voice, not of his own vocal chords, suddenly speaks up, "I've been looking forward to meeting this Jessica you always thought about."
"Wh-wh-who are you?" Zach stuttered leading the voice to say "All in due time, my little vessel. Just know soon...I shall awaken." With that, the voice vanished from his head, leaving no traces. I hope I was imagining that, Zach thought before shaking his head and thinking that It was probably that bowl of Trix I had earlier...Yeah, I probably had a bad Trix or something...."I hope."

END OF ARC 1
SeanWolf

Post by SeanWolf »

HousepetZ: Rush Hour
EPILOGUE

"Well, hey there!" Anubis, who was walking along the beach, said to a Celestial he saw relaxing on a towel, "Didn't expect to see you here, Cariyesh'ided!"
"Hey, Anubis!" Cariyesh'ided replied with a smile, "Well, I needed a good vacation after what happened so I came down here!" Anubis laughed and sat next to Cariyesh'ided, who offered him a soda from the cooler. "Thanks" he replied, opening the soda, "So I guess you saw what happened to your son, Kitsune?" Cariyesh'ided nodded with a sigh and replied "I told him this was going to catch up to bite him in the butt someday but...you know how he and the rest of the nerds were." Anubis chuckled and took a sip from the soda while watching the ocean dance to and fro.
"Say, did any of them knew you were near them all this time?" Anubis asked which Cariyesh'ided chuckled and replied "Nope. Pete came close a few times but he never figured it out."
"Well you are the very first Celestial ever so it makes sense you have that type of power," Anubis said as he stood up from the towel, "Anyway, I'm going go back to the boardwalk and get some gaming in. Nice chatting with you, Cariyesh'ided! You should come to my house down here sometime! I got the Tremors films recently!" Cariyesh'ided laughed and said he'll do just that and waved as Anubis went back to the boardwalk before turning back to the ocean. Smiling, Cariyesh'ided then snapped his fingers and his body shrunk and shifted to that of his mortal form. A fox with a lovable smile, eyes like emeralds, and a heart of gold...along with a crazy mind. A fox named...Karishad.

Next time...HousepetZ: Día De Los Muertos
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

SeanWolf wrote:HousepetZ: Rush Hour
Chapter 8: Within You

Miles away, deep within the woods surrounding Babylon Gardens, and sitting in a house, a raccoon was watching the TV and smiling as the news anchor announced that the badger, who attempted to kill a bus full of passengers, had been killed and that all of the passengers are safe, along with the officers who saved them. "I knew your idea wouldn't work, Mr. Steward," the raccoon said as she muted the TV and headed for the door, though not before grabbing a small satchel, "But, with you out of the way, we can get back to work on our plan to continue Keene's work." As they exited the house, a smile crossed the raccoon's face as a small leigon of woodland critters and other animals stood there with smiles on their faces and wearing a necklace with a symbol on it.
"Is our new member ready?" The raccoon asked, leading to two of the critters up front nodding before clearing a path for four critters and a object covered with an old blanket someone threw out. "Remove it, please" The raccoon then instructed which the critters did and, standing before them all, was a creature that, while resembling a raccoon, one could tell there was something terrible within it.
"My liege," one of the critters spoke up, "What do you plan to do with your creation? Attack those who wish us harm" The raccoon smiled and placed two paws on their shoulder and told them "All in due time, my child. For now, we have another matter to attend to," before clapping their paws and telling two critters to go and bring her the "disbeliever who left our cult" The two nodded and, with a bow, they said "As you command, our liege" and left for Babylon Gardens while the one who gave the order looked back at the four surrounding their creation and told them to "take Truckstaff here and give him one of our finest robes" then turned to the rest and said "Our moment is soon at hand. The Opener Of Ways will soon return to us and lead us all to victory and the annihilation of all those who oppose us! Prin voința iepurelui!"
"Prin voința iepurelui!" The critters repeated before dispersing back to their lives as the raccoon opened their satchel and pulled out its contents...
"My liege," A skunk, named Cory, asks, getting the attention of the raccoon, "What do you plan to do with that coin? You know it can only work on the humans."
"That is true, Cory" the raccoon responded, flipping the coin between their fingers, "But there is more to these coins then we first thought....and with your research, we can use this power to make the humans do our bidding." Cory chuckled, bowed, and turned to leave, before turning back around and asking "You think he'll come, Ink?" and the raccoon, named Custom Ink, response? She turned to Cory and, with a smile that could slay the mightiest of dragons, simply said "He will."

Meanwhile, back in Babylon Gardens, Zach was outside his home, relaxing on the back porch, enjoying the fresh air, and reading a book (that he was hovering with his new found Celestial powers) with both hands behind his head. What a perfect way to end a perfect day, Zach thought with a smile as he continued to read, and what's even better is the date I have with Jessica tonight!
"Oh yes, the date" Zach suddenly is shook from his peace of mind as a voice, not of his own vocal chords, suddenly speaks up, "I've been looking forward to meeting this Jessica you always thought about."
"Wh-wh-who are you?" Zach stuttered leading the voice to say "All in due time, my little vessel. Just know soon...I shall awaken." With that, the voice vanished from his head, leaving no traces. I hope I was imagining that, Zach thought before shaking his head and thinking that It was probably that bowl of Trix I had earlier...Yeah, I probably had a bad Trix or something...."I hope."

END OF ARC 1
Trix'll do that to yah, silly rabbit! Intriguing variation aborning here....
SeanWolf

Post by SeanWolf »

NHWestoN wrote: Trix'll do that to yah, silly rabbit! Intriguing variation aborning here....
Oh?
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

I'm really glad that this story has finished up like this! Can't wait to see more from you!
SeanWolf

Post by SeanWolf »

Amazee Dayzee wrote:I'm really glad that this story has finished up like this! Can't wait to see more from you!
Thank you! HousepetZ: Season 2 is just getting warmed up as one could tell from the ending (The Opener Cult is on their way :twisted: )
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Oooooh! Anything with cults will most likely be very dark! An interesting direction! Can't wait for you to begin season 2!
SeanWolf

Post by SeanWolf »

Amazee Dayzee wrote:Oooooh! Anything with cults will most likely be very dark! An interesting direction! Can't wait for you to begin season 2!
Trust me, I got this whole thing mapped out with everything planned to a T :)

I mean...I can drop one little teaser --- Zach is going to have to travel BEYOND Earth
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Oooooh. I certainly hope that he won't freak out when the topic of space travel ends up coming up. :mrgreen:
SeanWolf

Post by SeanWolf »

Amazee Dayzee wrote:Oooooh. I certainly hope that he won't freak out when the topic of space travel ends up coming up. :mrgreen:
Well...not space travel, per say ;)
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

If not then, then I hope he REALLY doesn't panic at the thought of inter dimensional travel. LOL
SeanWolf

Post by SeanWolf »

Amazee Dayzee wrote:If not then, then I hope he REALLY doesn't panic at the thought of inter dimensional travel. LOL
Well, just wait and see ;) Let's just say there is a reason why I introduced Cariyesh'ided in the prologue and Zach began to hear a voice :)
SeanWolf

Post by SeanWolf »

HousepetZ: Día De Los Muertos
Prolouge

*Door-Bell Rings*
"Jessica? You home?" Standing on Jessica's front porch and wearing a cute rabbit smile, Zach Arbelt awaited the arrival of his friend to the front door. "If you are, I want to see if...you'd like to go out and get something to eat. I know a great Pizza place we can go to...Jessy?" Zach was now a tad concern as, usually about this time, she would've opened the door to him but the fact she was taking this long sent two thoughts to his head. Either she was not home or she was and she was just distracted. You better not be playing that new Pridelands FPS, Zach thought, I swear everyone is playing it...more of an Overwatch fan myself. Making a small fist, he raised his right paw and brought it down on the door as to knock but instead of the sound he hoped for, the door very slowly opened up. That's worrisome, Zach again thought as he entered the premises slowly, forming a small defensive spell in his right paw in case anything was in there. "Jessica?" Zach shouted, "Your door was unlocked...are you OK?" But instead of the voice of his friend answering, the eerie sound of silence replied back as Zach continued to walk through the house. As he approached Jessica's room, he noticed the door was shut and a light was on, which gave away a shadow that was roaming about rather frantically. I don't think that's Jessica, Zach thought, readying his spell, She's not one to be frantic. Reaching the door, he puts a paw on the handle and slowly opens it, but just enough to peak inside. While he hoped to have seen Jessica, what he saw instead was a robed figured that clearly did not have the shape and build of his friend. Realizing something happened, he quickly flung the door open and shot the spell at the robed figure, dropping it instantly to the ground. Running over, Zach flips the body over only to see that the figure's mouth was foaming rather badly. "Cyanide," Zach growled, "Knew I didn't kill him as that spell was only a knock-out one" Inspecting the body, which belonged to a deer, he didn't find anything of note but the necklace did get his attention. Don't recognize this symbol, he thought as he took it off the body and pocketed it, hoping that someone would know what it was. But as he did, his eyes soon got sight of a folded piece of paper tucked within their robe. Thinking it was important, he pulls it out, opens it, and was confused as the language on the note was not anything he was familiar with. Whatever is on this note, Zach thought as he ran out of the room and back to town, it's probably has something to deal with this necklace, that robbed guy, and Jessica...and I know just the person who can help me....
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Ooooh! This prologue really has started off very interesting! I look forward to reading more!
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

Good opening, looking forward to reading more.
“Freedom has cost too much blood and agony to be relinquished at the cheap price of rhetoric.” - Thomas Sowell

“The only time I ever enjoyed ironing was the day I accidentally got gin in the steam iron.” Phyllis Diller
SeanWolf

Post by SeanWolf »

trekkie wrote:Good opening, looking forward to reading more.
Thank you! Personally, I think this arc will be some of my best work I've done!
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Well now that you have said that, we are gonna hold you to it. XD
SeanWolf

Post by SeanWolf »

HousepetZ: Día De Los Muertos
Chapter I: The Calm Before The Storm

"There you go! Have a wonderful day and enjoy the game!" Dragon said to a customer as she handed them their game purchase and receipt. After curing the zombie virus and reconnecting with her lost lover Zodd, both she and Zodd opened up a store in Babylon Gardens that specialized in video and board games, even being home to weekly tournaments for all types of gamers. While at first folks were hesitant to enter the store as most of them never seen a Dragon before, that quickly changed as both the store and Dragon herself were accepted into the community and the store became one of Babylon Garden's most successful stores as, everyday, both pets and humans would walk in, looking to find the next great game, find an old title they remembered from their childhood, or hang out and play whatever board/card/video game that was currently setup. Today, however, was a bit of a slow day, which was fine as it gave Zodd a chance to catch up on some reading and allowed Dragon to reorganize the shelves a bit. However the calm would soon be interrupted by the door bell ringing....

"Welcome to...Oh, Zach!" Dragon exclaimed, looking up from the stack of Amiga 500 titles she was stocking, "What brings you in today?" Zach had just ran all the way from Jessica's home in the woods to this store and, as such, needed to catch his breath before detailing the reasoning for his visit. He hadn't planned on coming in today as he was hoping to spend the day with Jess but that changed as she was missing from her house and the only thing there was a robed figure along with a note and odd-necklace.
"Is...whew...sorry, I was running...Is Zodd here? I need to talk with him." Zach, regaining his breath, told Dragon. While normally she would question this, she knew Zodd helped Zach during the zombie days when he learned he was a mini-Celestial so if he needed to talk to Zodd, then something must be up. "He's in the back, just behind that door." Dragon pointed and Zach nodded and thanked her before walking to the door and knocking.
"Door's open!" Zodd, who was nose deep in the latest entry of the Aeronius series of books (this one being titled The Bard Of Aeronius) while having some music play on his computer, shouted, before turning around and seeing Zach enter the premises. "Zach!" He shouted, placing the book back on the desk and lowering the volume on the computer, "How have you been? Haven't seen you in a while now!...You OK?" His tone lowered from that of excitement to concerned as Zach wasn't showing happiness back but the look of something being wrong.
"Zodd, we got a problem" Zach began, "I went to visit Jessica just a while ago, I wanted to take her out for a bite to eat, but when I got there, she never answered the door. So...I let myself in and began to look for her...but instead I found some robbed deer, a necklace, and a note that I can't read and I'm hoping that you can." Zodd nodded and asked for the note, which Zach handed him, and looked it over. As he did, Zodd's face changed from interested to curiosity to confusion. Zach, watching the range of emotions Zodd was going through, asked if something was wrong as he never saw anyone do that many faces reading anything before.
"Huh? Oh, Well..." Zodd, snapping out of his phase, began to explain, "There is a reason you can't read this. It's written in a Celestial Language called Rêltorä, an old language we stopped using long ago as it was too antiquated and honestly needed some updating, so we abandoned it."
"So, you can't read this?" Zach asked as his ears drooped.
"No, I can read this," Zodd assured him, "We Celestials have to as there are still some texts that uses Rêltorä...but what confuses me is the nature of this note." Pointing at the lettering, Zodd explained that, when translated to English, the note read 'Find the non-believer and bring them to sanctum so that they can be brought into the sight of the..."The...huh..."
"Something wrong?" Zach asked as Zodd just stopped talking suddenly. Looking at Zach with a face of sheer bewilderment, Zodd said "Well, it said 'so they can be brought into the sight of the opener of ways.'...in other words, You." Zach was now going through a whole range of emotions after hearing what the note had to say. Seriously, he thought to himself, this whole thing again? I thought they moved on from that mess. Years ago, before Zach learned that his kind was Celestial in a way, a group of forest inhabitants came up to him and asked if he knew how to open this building of some kind that was in the woods and, after opening it, was hailed as 'The Opener Of Ways' which led to a small cult led by a female raccoon named Custom Ink. "You think the reason why they have Jessica is just to lure me out for...some reason?" Zach inquired which Zodd shrugged and told him "Probably. Let me see that necklace you found." Zach handed him the necklace and Zodd examined it and his face soon went from puzzlement to being shocked. "I recognize these symbols," Zodd said, pointing at said symbol, "These are the symbols for Air and Fire...which when combined stands for the Gryphon..." Zodd raised an eyebrow while Zach turned whiter then snow, "G-g-gryphon?!" he stuttered, "You mean...?!"
"No no no," Zodd assured him, placing his huge paw on his shoulder, "This symbol is just a symbol...was probably taken from Pete's treasure room as he had this imprinted on the coins there...but if you're worried that they are going to try to resurrect him via a sacrifice of Jessica or some other means, you have nothing to worry about as Pete is not only dead, but he's been wiped from this universe and reality for good." Zach was confused, which Zodd noticed and explained that "When we, meaning you, me, Dragon, Anubis, and Bahumat did that huge strike on him, we wiped him from this universe in a way that make is impossible for anyone to resurrect him. See, if a normal person did that same move, he would've been able to been resurrected...but since we Celestials did it, he won't be able to. As for trying Time Travel...they would need a Celestial themselves and the Mana Lantern, but since the later is destroyed and the former DID the wiping of Pete...yeah, it's impossible." As Zodd was explaining, a sense of calmness started to enter Zach's mind. He was happy that, no matter what this Cult would do, Pete is, without a doubt, dead and gone. But there was one other question on his mind which he proceeded to ask Zodd if the Cult realizes that can't resurrect Pete, even if he shows up, then "what do they plan to do?"
"I'm not sure, to tell the truth," Zodd sighed as he leaned back in his chair, "Mortals are a odd bunch, no offense. You think they're going to do one thing then they end up doing something else or vice versa. I'm not clairvoyant so...Hey, where are you going?" Zodd asked suddenly as Zach was already on his way to the door with the necklace and note. "Where do you think? I'm going to rescue her," Zach said as he reached for the door handle, "And I'm going to put an end to this whole Opener Of Ways Cult...somehow...." Zodd chuckled then tossed him a gift from his desk. "Here," he said as Zach caught it, "Consider it back-up just in case." Zach looked at the gift and pulled it out to reveal a beautiful custom revolver, handcrafted by the Celestials best blacksmith. Looking at Zodd, Zach smiled and said "Thanks...wish me luck!" before leaving both the room and store (though he didn't forget to wave goodbye to Dragon) and making his way back to the woods. I'm coming, Jessica, he thought proudly before a sinking realization sunk in as he thought What the heck did I get myself into...
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Still like where this is going! Hope to read more from you soon!
SeanWolf

Post by SeanWolf »

Amazee Dayzee wrote:Still like where this is going! Hope to read more from you soon!
Thank you :) I do have big plans for this arc as it sets up the overall main conflict of the next arcs that I think will be impressive (as it involves Custom Ink's Opener Cult and the coins).
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Well then I will be sure to keep an eye out for it!
SeanWolf

Post by SeanWolf »

Apologies for the wait on the next chapter of this (and the other two fics I have). I've been busy with my novels that I haven't had time to work on these yet. They will continue but once I get some time :)
Nathan Kerbonaut

Post by Nathan Kerbonaut »

I just got all caught up with the story. I forgot how awesome it is! You've done a great job making this post-zombie world just as fun and grim as the apocalypse. Feels good to be back on board :)

Don't worry about making us wait. Good things take time!
SeanWolf

Post by SeanWolf »

Nathan Kerbonaut wrote:I just got all caught up with the story. I forgot how awesome it is! You've done a great job making this post-zombie world just as fun and grim as the apocalypse. Feels good to be back on board :)

Don't worry about making us wait. Good things take time!
Thanks :) Plus with this new series of arcs dealing with Custom Ink's Opener Cult, I want to make sure I'm not copying moments from the first few arcs :)
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

You don't have to worry about that because all of your ideas are so fresh it would be impossible for you to inadvertently copy an older moment. Great job!
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Ahhh, nice to get back and find a new "Sean story" in progress ……. ;)
SeanWolf

Post by SeanWolf »

NHWestoN wrote:Ahhh, nice to get back and find a new "Sean story" in progress ……. ;)
Thanks :) And I can tease this: In an upcoming arc, there is a scene that is going to be the HousepetZ equivalent to Infinity War's Thanos snap ;)
Nathan Kerbonaut

Post by Nathan Kerbonaut »

SeanWolf wrote:And I can tease this: In an upcoming arc, there is a scene that is going to be the HousepetZ equivalent to Infinity War's Thanos snap ;)
I can't wait! Or, I think :?
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

I guess we will just have to sit back and see what Sean has in mind.
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

SeanWolf wrote:
NHWestoN wrote:Ahhh, nice to get back and find a new "Sean story" in progress ……. ;)
Thanks :) And I can tease this: In an upcoming arc, there is a scene that is going to be the HousepetZ equivalent to Infinity War's Thanos snap ;)
Since I'm totally oblivious to "Infinity War's Thanos snap", it'll be all the more educational fer meinselbst….
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

As far as I can understand it since I only saw "End Game" since I was never into watching any superhero movies and only went because my mother begged me, the Snap was Thanos basically wiping out half or more of the world out of existence in an attempt to make humanity better.
Buster
Game Master

Post by Buster »

less 'making humanity better' and more 'dropping the universal population through the floor to supposedly avert all possible future resource crises'. Also not a spoiler. his goal being 'universal genocide with an absurd justification' had been common knowledge from the moment he started showing up in end credit sequences during The Avengers (as in he first team up movie) as it's kinda his comic counterpart's entire M.O. and has been since the 90s.
Most important thing I've learned from D&D?
No matter how tempting it may be, as a DM I can't both present a problem and solve it.
Every time a DMPC or NPC fixes something a payer couldn't i'm diminishing and undermining that player's contribution.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

As I said, I only saw "End Game" so that basically is what I had ended up gleaming from it when I watched the movie and listened to his motivations so I wouldn't know any other that what he stated in this movie.
SeanWolf

Post by SeanWolf »

Just a minor update: Due to how long it's taking me to do this arc, I am cutting some chapters/scenes from this arc and condensing it so the story can move on as intended.

Now to clarifying what I meant by a scene "that is going to be the HousepetZ equivalent to Infinity War's Thanos snap"...I mean that it's going to be shocking and a bit depressing too. This moment will come via the epilogue to this arc and the prologue of the next arc (which is entitled The Beast In Black) so prepare some tissues.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

That is fine and we all understand it. You want to move the story along so you have to cut it down. We totally know that its just to help make the story more of cohesive saga. Whatever else you are left with, I am sure that you will be able to put together a fantastic story still!
SeanWolf

Post by SeanWolf »

Amazee Dayzee wrote:That is fine and we all understand it. You want to move the story along so you have to cut it down. We totally know that its just to help make the story more of cohesive saga. Whatever else you are left with, I am sure that you will be able to put together a fantastic story still!
D'aw thanks :D