Project Hawk (HP! ETM 2) (probably PG-13)

Now with new GALLERY

Moderators: Hagus, SeanWolf

furrygamer793

Project Hawk (HP! ETM 2) (probably PG-13)

Post by furrygamer793 »

Chapter one: Interdimensional Floating Island Dilemma (if you know what I mean)
41 days after the final battle.
"We have been on this island for over a month now, Grape, we need to escape, are you sure that there isn't a place you missed, we just need to find the Keychain and boom, home, family, friends, chili fries, and naps." Collin, Peanut, and Grape were stuck on a floating island in 'space', they were stuck there, with nothing to eat but crushed grains. Peanut always tried to look at the bright side of things, though. Collin was sitting at the edge of the island when Peanut exclaimed, "I see a shooting star!" Collin replied with "There can't be shooting stars, we're… I don't know where!" Collin looked over, and, to his surprise, there was a comet-like object (as in it was leaving a glowing trail) falling towards them. The three ran to the far side of the island. There was a booming sound as the object crashed, Collin slowly walked over, there were three shapes in what almost looked like a star wars land speeder with wings.
END OF PART ONE SO I CAN GET THIS OUT AND OVER WITH.
Rp characters
Greetings, fellow sapient beings.
SeanWolf
Keeper of the Sacred Fics

Re: Project Hawk (HP! ETM 2) (probably PG-13)

Post by SeanWolf »

Interesting premise! The dialogue at the beginning was a bit hard to read but overall I like the idea presented here!
Host Of The Realm Of The Metal Wolf: Where Metal Is King
Creator of the ongoing fic - HousepetZ: Survivor Tails
Game Master of Apollo City
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

This seems like it will be good! I can't wait for more!
furrygamer793

Post by furrygamer793 »

SeanWolf wrote:Interesting premise! The dialogue at the beginning was a bit hard to read but overall I like the idea presented here!
This might help, this book is a sequel to my other fanfiction Housepets! Enter the Multiverse.
Or maybe I was just being confusing
Rp characters
SeanWolf
Keeper of the Sacred Fics

Post by SeanWolf »

Hawkfang42 wrote:
SeanWolf wrote:Interesting premise! The dialogue at the beginning was a bit hard to read but overall I like the idea presented here!
This might help, this book is a sequel to my other fanfiction Housepets! Enter the Multiverse.
Actually I was referring to this part in particular - "...are you sure that there isn't a place you missed, we just need to find the Keychain and boom, home, family, friends, chili fries, and naps." - Maybe after the word 'missed' you could've added a ? and had the 'we just' be a separate sentence. Just an idea :)
Host Of The Realm Of The Metal Wolf: Where Metal Is King
Creator of the ongoing fic - HousepetZ: Survivor Tails
Game Master of Apollo City
Nathan Kerbonaut

Post by Nathan Kerbonaut »

Intriguing opening, I can't wait to see what comes next :)
furrygamer793

Post by furrygamer793 »

SeanWolf wrote:
Hawkfang42 wrote:
Actually I was referring to this part in particular - "...are you sure that there isn't a place you missed, we just need to find the Keychain and boom, home, family, friends, chili fries, and naps." - Maybe after the word 'missed' you could've added a ? and had the 'we just' be a separate sentence. Just an idea :)
Okay, thank you. (I better remember my grammar lessons)
Rp characters
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Hey its OK. I'm pretty sure a good 30% of the time I forget my grammar also. XD
furrygamer793

Post by furrygamer793 »

Okay, any guesses, (Hint: not star wars, and related to the SNES)
Rp characters
furrygamer793

Post by furrygamer793 »

So I'm gonna put this on hold so I can do Ultimate Housepets! Which is a story that works as a darker take upon the HPU. And a story I think I can write easier.
Rp characters
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

OK then well we all will be waiting on that and hope you can do a good job with it!
furrygamer793

Post by furrygamer793 »

Chapter one; continued.
As the dust settled, one of the people in the crashed object got out, the person was a purple haired* girl, "A place outside of time and space, interesting." She said, looking at the people in the vehicle, looking down, she sees Peanut looking at her with a confused countenance, "Animals that are basically furry humans, well this place is interesting," she said then said to him, "Well hello there, my name is Lucca, what's yours?" "Peanut, I'm Peanut Butter Sandwich, how are you?" He replied. Looking at the crashed vehicle, he realized that the other two were unconscious, guess that's why they didn't get out of the ship Peanut thought. Afterwards, they all met, and failing to wake the other two in the ship multiple times.

*Though her hair is purple, it is usually covered in a green hat, (and I thought her hair was green for the beginning of my first play through.)

~~~~~~~~~

He couldn't believe it, the reason he came back to the mortal world wasgone forever. Breel could barely keep up his courageous facade as the leader of the only survivors of the catastrophe that devoured countless existances, he was truly courageous and fearless before, but he couldn't truly have courage anymore when he learned of Keene's fate, and he knew he would eventually have to tell Simon and Duke. He was at the bridge of his magnificent multiversal traveling shuttle, the L.S.S.* Ray, checking the cameras for any sign of survivors, when he noticed a small island floating, he turned on the communications and said, "I see an island, Rescue team, get in the landing shuttle."

*Light Survivors Ship, it was originally called the Z.R.S. before the original group (Breel, Duke, and Simon) found it after it crashed into the ocean near the private island they were at for vacation.

End chapter one.
*Note: this will be part of an A B C schedule for my other fanfics releasing monthly updates
Last edited by furrygamer793 on Fri Apr 26, 2019 12:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rp characters
D-Rock

Post by D-Rock »

Um, Breel's a guy. :|
Faith doesn't change circumstances. Faith changes me.
furrygamer793

Post by furrygamer793 »

D-Rock wrote:Um, Breel's a guy. :|
I did not know that, from what I could guess, I thought Breel was a girl :|
Rp characters
D-Rock

Post by D-Rock »

Others have as well, just thought that was put to bed long ago.
Faith doesn't change circumstances. Faith changes me.
furrygamer793

Post by furrygamer793 »

Long ago? Yeah well, I came here after that.

edit: okay, I fixed that simply, no major deletion or editing required.
Rp characters
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Well now you know so for the future when you have him show up again you don't need to worry about making that mistake. XD
furrygamer793

Post by furrygamer793 »

*Due to summer coming soon, I will have more time to write my stories*
Chapter Two: NOW WITH MORE SCIENCE FANTASY!
"Hey look, a spaceship!" Peanut said, watching what he would find out to be a landing craft. Everyone, conscious that is, ran over in anticipation as it slowly landed. When the door opened, a black and gray cat with a partially ripped off ear walked out, along with a robot that looked like a dog from Galifrax and a human child.
"Hello, I'm Maxwell- Grape, is that you? I thought we were the only people left from our world." Maxwell said.
"Nope, peanut and I are fine, along with this person here, probably from Calderwood Meadows or some place like that. Anyways, what's with that odd robot?" Grape replied
"Oh, you mean Muffit, we got him from one of the many alternate realities we went to."
"What else do you have on there? A kid with mind powers?"
"We actually do have a few, anyways, why don't you all get into the shuttle and see the big spaceship?"
They all go into the shuttle, and the shuttle flew down to the large ship. The ship went to a new destination.
End of chapter two.
Now to revisit a place with flying lemurs.
Last edited by furrygamer793 on Tue Jun 04, 2019 7:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rp characters
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Nice chapter that you have! Can't wait to see what else you have!
furrygamer793

Post by furrygamer793 »

Beginning of Arc 1:
Chapter Three: It's not magic, It's bending (Reprise)
the shuttle docked and they got out.
"Come on, we have some people who need to see you all." Maxwell said, and they went into a room, it seemed to be a planning room with a hologram projector showing a map. At the edge of the map stood a teenager, around fifteen years by the looks of it.
He called, "Hey, you must be those guys they were talking about, I'm Sokka, and you are?"
"I'm Grape, this is Peanut, over there is Lucca, and that is Collin, so why are we over here, wherever here is?" Grape replied.
"This is the planning division, to plan rescues, attacks, and more. We are currently planning to bring back my world from the darkness, and you are here because Bastila sensed that you will be a great asset to bringing back the worlds from the darkness."
"Who's Bastila?"
"I don't know, it's really unclear. Anyways, we have to find a way to get through the seal and open it."
"And we do that how exactly?"
"A magical key, I guess."
"Do you mean like a keyblade?"
"Sure, do you have one?"
"Collin had one."
"What do you mean had?"
"He lost it."
Collin, having heard that conversation, spoke up. "IT DISAPPEARED! AND IT ISN'T LIKE WE CAN'T JUST GET A NEW ONE!"
Grape face palmed, "Why didn't you think of that before?"
"Maybe because we couldn't get one in the middle of interdimentional space!"
"Calm down! We need to talk about strategy. We have the basic outline here, Project Hawk."
"It's also the name of this fanfic." Someone said. Peanut looks up to see the Great Kitsune.
"What?" Peanut asks
"Nothing. Anyways, this is for you." Great Kitsune replies.
"Hey, Peanut, what's wrong." Grape said, snapping him back to reality.
"Nothing. I just thought I heard something." Peanut replies.
"Hey, wait, what's that you have?" Collin says, "That almost looks like… Hey Sokka, I think we found one, it almost looks like… lightning."
"Well isn't that… Shocking!" Sokka says.
"That was not funny."
Just then, a voice comes from the intercom. "We are approaching, please get in to the shuttle." They all go down into the small ship they were in before and it flies off, they near the border of light and dark, and Peanut gets on top of the shuttle. The Keyblade materializes on to his hand, and he holds it out. As a light comes from the Keyblade, the barrier opens. Peanut gets back in and the ship enters.
End of Chapter 3 Part 1
Rp characters
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

I am enjoying what you are putting together so far! I really am interested in seeing more from you!