The Avenge-Nerds: A Tale of Action, Friends, Love, and DnD

Now with new GALLERY

Moderators: Hagus, SeanWolf

FireworkFox

The Avenge-Nerds: A Tale of Action, Friends, Love, and DnD

Post by FireworkFox »

I hope you like this new project of mine! It's a tale of friendship and action-superpowered action! I give you... Avenge-Nerds!

Approved by the Comics HOUSEPETS! FAN FICTION Code Authority.

THE AVENGE-NERDS
Issue #1

Prologue - The Invincible Iron Fox

Cheeseburger Granger wasted no time getting his suit on. Cheeseburger said, "HARVEY, pull up the quickest route to Bryan's Warehouse." HARVEY replied, "Will you be taking the freeway, sir?" Cheeseburger said, "Very funny, HARVEY. Come on, we've gotta blow that illegal ammo dump before all that ammunition is used to rain fire on some poor, helpless civilians."

Iron Fox took to the skies. In no time, he landed in from of the warehouse with a loud CLANG. The door was open a bit, so he walked inside. Of course, the arms dealers were expecting him to. Immediately, there was the sound of much gunfire. Hundreds of rounds, clips, and magazines from every type of firearm imaginable were unloaded onto the metallic vulpine.
After the dust settled, Iron Fox brushed his shoulder off. Half-jokingly, Iron Fox said, "Is that all?" Just then, he heard a loud WOOSH coming from the behind him.
"What the-"

BOOOOOM

The fox of steel was thrown forward to the other side of the warehouse. He landed in a pile of crates. He got up to see the gang leader holding an RPG-7. The titanium fox said to the gang leader, "Very clever. Too bad I know what's in these crates!" Iron Fox then shot flames from his hands. The flamethrowers ignited the crates full of gunpowder and ammunition. The gang leader yelled, "No!" The warehouse was going up in flames...

The gang leader asked desperately, "...Who are you?!" The metallic intruder said, "I... am Iron Fox." Iron Fox crashed through the roof of the warehouse as the whole building exploded.(Without damaging its surroundings, thankfully.). A Wilhelm scream could be heard from below.
Iron Fox quipped, "Directed by Michael Bay."

Unbeknownst to Iron Fox but beknownst to us, a single gang member survived the blast. His name was Ian Dekker. As he climbed from the wreckage, he said, "I will have my revenge..."

What kind of trick is Ian going to pull? You'll have to wait for the next issue to find out!(Sorry...)

A red fox named Carl Granger flipped through the finished comic book, somewhat satisfied.. "Well, it's better than nothing..." He said.

Carl ("Cheeseburger" as his friends call him, or just "Cheese" for short) was celebrating his birthday today. He had opened a new drawing set, and some video games. But what he was really excited for was playing with his friends. There was Joey, the anime fanboy, who ALWAYS played as a wizard. There was Squeak, Joey's friend. Compared to the other four, she was new to DnD, but she was catching on very fast. There was Lester, who was slightly antagonistic and believed it was a sin to watch anime in English. And then there was Dallas...

Cheese blushed at the thought of Dallas...
Cheese and Dallas were huge fans of Star Trek. But Dallas was a bigger fan - he even had a toy phaser and a Star Trek tag on his collar.
But to Cheese, Dallas was more than a fellow Trekkie... he was cute, and Cheese loved him. He wanted to go out on a date with that adorable dalmatian. But... he didn't know how to explain this. Did Dallas feel the same way? Would he reject him?
Cheese's thoughts were interrupted by the sound of a doorbell.

Mrs. Granger, Cheeseburger's mom, said, "Cheese! Your friend is here!" Cheese perked up and ran downstairs with his comic. He opened the door to find Dallas on the other side with a gift-wrapped box. "Dallas!" the domesticated fox exclaimed. The fox gave the dog a big hug. Dallas said, "Happy Birthday Cheeseburger! I got you something!" Dallas handed Cheese the box. "Open it." Cheeseburger opened the box and smiled as he pulled out a replica of a Type II Phaser. Dallas, whose tail was wagging, said "Since we're both such huge Star Trek fans, I thought we both ought to have phasers!" "Thank you Dallas! You're the best!" replied Cheese. "I hope he knows I mean it." the fox thought to himself. Dallas said, "The others are already setting up at Joey's doghouse. Ready to go?" Cheese said, "Sure." He turned back toward his house and yelled, "Moooom, I'm going over to Joey's place!" Mrs. Granger replied, "Okay, be careful!" "I will!"

So Cheese and Dallas set off on the walk to Joey's house. They were both really excited about the day ahead of them.

Dallas thought to himself, "Should I tell him I love him today?" He blushed, and tried to keep his vulpine crush from seeing it.
Last edited by FireworkFox on Fri Feb 07, 2020 9:59 am, edited 2 times in total.
My name is Firework Fox.
uwu
------------------------
John Granger
S5 P8 E4 C6 I7 A6 L6
Nathan Kerbonaut

Re: The Avenge-Nerds: A Tale of Action, Friends, Love, and D

Post by Nathan Kerbonaut »

This is a great start to a new story. Cheese is a cute dude :D
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

Good job on this! Cheeseburger is adorable and he and Dallas would make a very cute couple.
“Freedom has cost too much blood and agony to be relinquished at the cheap price of rhetoric.” - Thomas Sowell

“The only time I ever enjoyed ironing was the day I accidentally got gin in the steam iron.” Phyllis Diller
FireworkFox

Post by FireworkFox »

Thanks guys!
I'm sure Cheese would appreciate it just as much as I do! ;)
My name is Firework Fox.
uwu
------------------------
John Granger
S5 P8 E4 C6 I7 A6 L6
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

That was definitely an interesting fanfiction to read! I do hope that we will be able to see the next chapters soon!
FireworkFox

Post by FireworkFox »

Thank you for all the kind words! Spoiler alert: Cheese and Dallas are extremely prone to blushing.

THE AVENGE-NERDS
Issue #1

Chapter #1 - Happy Birthday to You

Cheese and Dallas reached Joey's doghouse in no time. But of course, on the way they had time to talk about Marvel and Star Trek. When they reached the doghouse, Dallas motioned to the door. "Go on in!" he said. Cheese was slightly confused by this gesture. When he stepped in, he was greeted by balloons, party decorations, and noisemakers. "Happy Birthday Cheese!" Joey, Lester, and Squeak yelled. As Dallas entered the room, the fox's friends started singing the Happy Birthday song. Cheese joined in for the last line, and after the singing was done he gave his friends a big hug. "Thank you so much guys! It means a lot to me, it really does!" He turned to Joey.
"So, shall we start our DnD session?" he asked. Joey smiled and said, "Actually, Squeak, Dallas and I thought of something special we could do since its your birthday..."
Cheese tilted his head, with a confused look on his face. "What do you mean?" he asked. Dallas said, "Since it's your birthday... I thought we should play a Marvel-themed DnD game!"
Cheese's ears shot up. "Yes! Yesyesyes! Thank you!" He hugged Dallas tightly. Lester, only now realizing what was happening, said, "Wait, I didn't agree to this!" Joey replied, "We knew you wouldn't. So we didn't include you in the planning process!" Lester grumbled, "Fine. But I'm gonna play as Thor." Squeak piped up, "Can I be Black Widow?" Cheese said, "I'm gonna be Iron Man!"

Dallas said, "I am... Captain Starfleet!"
Everyone turned and looked at him. Dallas' ears drooped. He said "Sorry. I'll be Captain America then." Cheese said, "No, no, it's fine. I like this idea. Everyone is going to be a combination of their hero and themselves!" Lester said, "Fine then. I am Lesthor." Squeak said, "I... am... Venomouse! The world's smallest S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent!"

Everyone looked at Cheese as he put his comic on the table and said, "The truth is... I am Iron Fox." Joey looked at the comic book on the table and asked, "Did you write that?" Cheese nodded. "May I see it?" Cheese nodded again. Joey began reading it, and he said, "This is really impressive! Have you been taking lessons?" Cheese replied, "Does reading Marvel comics count as a lesson? I mean, they're what inspires me." Joey set it back on the table, face down. Then Dallas noticed something on the back. "Dedicated to Dallas" Dallas blushed a little, then turned to Cheese and asked, "Why'd you dedicate it to me?" Cheese also blushed, and said, "Well, you're my closest friend!" "But I want to be closer" he thought to himself. At that moment, he couldn't help but give Dallas a big hug.

As Dallas returned the embrace, he couldn't help but wonder, "Does he want to be more than friends?" After they, had finished hugging, Lester said, "Now that the unofficial couple-"(Dallas and Cheese both blushed again when they heard this)"-have finished cuddling, can we get started?" Cheese(still blushing) said, "Um, yes. Joey, why don't we make character sheets for our characters?" Joey said, "Okay, let's get right to it!"

Dallas tried to grab his tail to stop it from wagging. It was hard for him to hide the fact that he liked it when when he and Cheese were called a couple by Lester.
After the character sheets had been made, everyone got settled in around the table. Cheese sat next to Dallas, as usual. When Cheese sat down, Dallas' tail started wagging again. He blushed, but Cheese didn't notice.

Joey began his introduction: "It was a time of darkness for the world. Criminal masterminds were rising up and taking over. Police were baffled by these criminals, because there was some unseen force guiding them. But then, four heroes emerged from the shadows. Beaming in from the 25th century was the temporal agent known as Captain Starfleet, sent here to protect the timeline. Flying high through the sky was Iron Fox, a genius vulpine clad in powerful armor designed by himself. Sneaking up from the shadows was Venomouse, a former Russian hitmouse who now uses her skills as an assassin to defend the free world. And, last but not least is Lesthor, the Lord of Lightning(and arguments)-" "Hey! I'm not that irritable!" interrupted Lester. Everyone turned and looked at him. "Sorry." he said. "Joey, please continue."

Joey continued, "Lesthor, the Lord of Lightning, and Arguments, AND INTERRUPTING ME-" (At this point Lester was going to say "It was one time, Joey!" but he decided against it.) "-descended to Earth to protect mortals. In time, these four heroes would come to be known as...

THE AVENGE-NERDS!"
Last edited by FireworkFox on Fri Feb 07, 2020 9:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
My name is Firework Fox.
uwu
------------------------
John Granger
S5 P8 E4 C6 I7 A6 L6
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

Very nice chapter ! You did a good job incorporating Cheeseburger into the nerds, and you’ve captured the personalities of all the nerds very well.
“Freedom has cost too much blood and agony to be relinquished at the cheap price of rhetoric.” - Thomas Sowell

“The only time I ever enjoyed ironing was the day I accidentally got gin in the steam iron.” Phyllis Diller
Nathan Kerbonaut

You're a great writer Foxy, this story is fun and sweet. I ship Cheese and Dallas 100%. :)
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

I love where this is going very much and can't wait to see more! Lovely job!
FireworkFox

Post by FireworkFox »

Hey, since my short Peanut X Joey fic was so well received, I'm considering integrating Peanut X Joey into this fic. What do you guys think?
My name is Firework Fox.
uwu
------------------------
John Granger
S5 P8 E4 C6 I7 A6 L6
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

I would be interested in seeing how it would work. Especially when it comes to seeing who Tarot and Squeak are with now. If anybody.
Nathan Kerbonaut

I think it'll be interesting, go for it :)
FireworkFox

Post by FireworkFox »

Well, I'm not sure if I should do that, or just have Peanut, Grape, Maxwell, and Tarot all be in a relationship together.

If I do decide of Peanut X Joey, Squeak will be with Spo.
My name is Firework Fox.
uwu
------------------------
John Granger
S5 P8 E4 C6 I7 A6 L6
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

If you decide to put Jonut together, you also need to figure out what to do with Tarot.
FireworkFox

Post by FireworkFox »

She's be with Max and Grape.
My name is Firework Fox.
uwu
------------------------
John Granger
S5 P8 E4 C6 I7 A6 L6
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

So would they be in a polyamorous relationship then? I was talking about more in terms of her being romantically linked with someone.
FireworkFox

Post by FireworkFox »

Yes, they would be in a polyamorous relationship.
Oh, and by the way, remember Devo? I'm gonna include him later in the story. I felt he was underused, so I came up with a personality and stuff.
He's a cool kid DOG who secretly liked DnD. Also, he likes 80s rock.
My name is Firework Fox.
uwu
------------------------
John Granger
S5 P8 E4 C6 I7 A6 L6
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Devo was recently brought up in the comic again as being Lois's dog. So if you include him you might need to have bobcat!Lois also make a cameo.
FireworkFox

Post by FireworkFox »

I don't see why not. Lois is great! And Marion will make an appearance too, because I think they're cute together.
Although, Devo probably won't make an appearance until the second issue(in other words, the second arc).
My name is Firework Fox.
uwu
------------------------
John Granger
S5 P8 E4 C6 I7 A6 L6
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

Sounds like you have a lot of good things planned, I look forward to reading them.

FireworkFox

Post by FireworkFox »

THE AVENGE-NERDS
Issue #1

Chapter #2 - The confession

There was a knock at the door. A familiar voice asked, "Are we late?" Joey's ears perked up upon hearing this. A higher pitched voice said, "We better not be late!" A brown Canadian Pointer with a mouse on his head stepped into the doghouse. Joey immediately shouted "You came!" and ran up and gave Peanut a hug, and a smile peck on the cheek. As Peanut returned the embrace(and blushed a little), Spo said, "Can you put me down? I want to get a hug from my sweetie, too!" Peanut said, "Oh, right!" and set Spo down next to Squeak. "Hi honey!" Squeak said, "What are you doing here?" "Promise you won't tell anyone." Spo said, and then he looked at Lester and said, "You too, jerk-face!" Lester said, "Oh, come on! Seriously?" Everyone looked at him, and he looked at Dallas, who was holding his trusty baseball bat, and he finally said, "Alright, fine. What's the story?" Spo said, "I caught your nerd virus. I'm starting to think DnD sounds interesting." All at once, Squeak, Cheese, Dallas, and Joey said, "I KNEW you'd come around!" Spo replied, "Yeah, there's no need to make a big deal about it."

Peanut asked, "We're not too late to join, are we?" Joey replied, "No, you're just in time! Since it's Cheese's birthday, we're doing a Marvel themed session today." "Sounds fun!" said Peanut, whose tail was wagging. "Oh, and before I forget..." Peanut reached into his backpack and pulled out a comic. "I made this for you! Happy birthday!" Peanut said as he handed Cheese the comic. In the comic, Spot(Superdog) saves the world with the help of a Batman knockoff. "Thanks, this is... interesting." said Cheese, who was a bit perplexed by the comic. "You're welcome, Cheese! Any time!" Peanut said with a smile and a wagging tail. Joey said to Peanut and Spo, "Come on guys! We need to make character sheets for you!" "Alright!" Peanut said as he picked up Spo again. Spo turned to Cheese and said, "Happy birthday, you nerdy fox." Cheese and Dallas laughed.

While Peanut and Spo were getting their character sheets ready, Dallas pulled Cheese aside. "I wanted show you something" he said as he pulled out a small box. He thought to himself, I hope he likes this... He took a small Star Trek earring(it was a simple earring-just the Starfleet logo) out of the box and put it on his left ear. "Well, what do you think?" the Dalmatian asked his vulpine crush. Cheese smiled and said, "I love it! It looks lovely on you!" Cheese gave Dallas a big hug, and then, he decide to take a chance. He whispered into Dallas' ear, "I think you're cute..." To the fox's surprise, Dallas whispered back, "I think you're cute too, Cheesy." Cheese couldn't contain his emotions anymore. He blurted out, "I.. I love you, Dallas!" and then blushed deeply. Dallas blushed and his tail started wagging. He said, "I love you too, Cheesy..." Everyone else in the doghouse cheered as they pulled each other in for a smooch, which lasted quite a while. After their lips parted, Lester said, "Your inability to save the reveal of your feelings for the final chapter for dramatic purposes is highly illogic-" In unison, Cheese and Dallas cut him off with, "Shut up."

Cheese asked, "So... honey... DnD?" Dallas smiled and replied, "Sure. DnD."
They walked back over to the table holding hands, and took their seats. Joey said, "Alright, joining us are Doctor Spot(The Hulk) and MouseEye."
"Your adventure begins... now."

(No, this is not the end!)
By the way, how would you guys like to see some artwork of this series? I'm getting back into drawing.
Last edited by FireworkFox on Fri Feb 07, 2020 9:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
My name is Firework Fox.
uwu
------------------------
John Granger
S5 P8 E4 C6 I7 A6 L6
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

That’s a very sweet chapter, well done! And yeah, Lester, shut up.

FireworkFox

Post by FireworkFox »

Thanks Trekkie! I'm glad you like it!
My name is Firework Fox.
uwu
------------------------
John Granger
S5 P8 E4 C6 I7 A6 L6
Nathan Kerbonaut

I'm so happy for Cheese and Dallas. I'd love to see some art of the happy pair :D
FireworkFox

Post by FireworkFox »

Thanks Nathan! I have the feeling Cheese and Dallas would appreciate it! :D
I'll get to work on that artwork as soon as I can!
My name is Firework Fox.
uwu
------------------------
John Granger
S5 P8 E4 C6 I7 A6 L6
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

This chapter has come out really nicely! You did a wonderful job writing it! Keep it up!
FireworkFox

Post by FireworkFox »

Thank you, Amazee Dayzee! It means a lot to me!
My name is Firework Fox.
uwu
------------------------
John Granger
S5 P8 E4 C6 I7 A6 L6
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

FoxyBoi wrote:Thanks Nathan! I have the feeling Cheese and Dallas would appreciate it! :D
I'll get to work on that artwork as soon as I can!

Looking forward to the depictions. But no urgency about it.
FireworkFox

Post by FireworkFox »

Here's that art of Cheese and Dallas! I hope you like it!
(Cheese is holding the Phaser Dallas gave him for his birthday)
Attachments
Photo on 1-29-20 at 11.03 PM 11.38.20 PM.jpg
Photo on 1-29-20 at 11.03 PM 11.38.20 PM.jpg (89.71 KiB) Viewed 22994 times
My name is Firework Fox.
uwu
------------------------
John Granger
S5 P8 E4 C6 I7 A6 L6
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

Very nice! They make a cute couple. ETA: Love Cheeseburger’s collar,
Last edited by trekkie on Thu Jan 30, 2020 3:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nathan Kerbonaut

Adorable, Foxy :D
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

That is a really nice picture! I love how it came out! That was awesome!
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Seriously charmin'.
FireworkFox

Post by FireworkFox »

Thank you so much everyone! You are the ones who make all my hard work worth it! :D
My name is Firework Fox.
uwu
------------------------
John Granger
S5 P8 E4 C6 I7 A6 L6
FireworkFox

Post by FireworkFox »

THE AVENGE-NERDS
Issue #1

Chapter #3 - Nonstop Cheese X Dallas Fluff

The city of River Ridge wasn't particularly busy at night, but tonight, something was about to happen that would change the world forever. Tonight a group of heroes would rise to fight evil.
A Dalmatian in a Starfleet uniform materialized in a back alley."Personal Log, Stardate [February 5, 2020] - I have been transported back to one of the most important moments of the 21st century, I have been told I am needed here, but that is all."
"Dog help me. Chiffon out."

Just then, the dog heard what sounded like the roar of a late 1900s/early 2000s atmospheric fighter(better known to the people of that time as a "fighter jet"). He looked up, and he didn't see a fighter jet. He saw a metallic fox. This fox landed in front of him, and said, "Okay, I'm just gonna get right down to business: I detected a temporal disturbance coming from here. Are you a time traveller?" The spotted dog said, "Uhhh... no?" Iron Fox looked the Dalmatian dead in the eyes(Or, it at least seemed that way. and said, "Come on, Spots. Don't lie to me."

Joey said, "Cheese, roll a persuasion check." Cheese threw down a d20... and it landed with a 20 facing up. Dallas moaned, "But I CAN'T tell him, even if he got a nat 20! Doing so would break Starfleet regula-" Cheese cut him off with, "Please, Dallie?" and puppy-eyes that rivaled Peanut's. Dallas blushed a little due to the sweet-talk, and said, "Alright. Anything for you, sugar." Cheese smiled, said, "Thanks honey!" and gave his boyfriend a peach on the cheek.
Dallas blushed all over.

"Alright, you got me." said the Dalmatian. "Just... promise not to tell anyone about this..." The fox replied, "You have my word, Spots." The dog said, "I'm from the future. I'm what's known as a temporal agent." "A what now?!" "I'm like a police officer, but instead of keeping a mere neighborhood safe, I keep the entire timeline safe." "Wow" Iron Fox responded, "That must be a lot of responsibility." "It is..." said the Dalmatian. There was a long pause. "So... what's your name?" "My name?" "Yeah, you have one, right Spots?" "I don't know if I can tell you that." "I thought you trusted me." There was another pause. Finally, the Dalmatian spoke up. "If I tell you, will you show me your face? I mean, you are a guy in a suit right?" "Yeah, and that sounds like a pretty good deal." Iron fox's mask flipped up to reveal a fox with blue fur on the to of his head, and glasses. The Dalmatian blushed a little, thinking, "Wow..." He asked, "Can I be honest?" Iron Fox replied, "Sure, what's on your mind?" "You look nothing like I expected. I expected you to be tough and menacing, but you actually look kind of... cute..." To the dog's surprise, the fox blushed deeply, then said, "Thanks... you're cute too." "Oh..." The two blushed as they wrapped their arms around each other in a sort of impromptu hug. "Dallas Chiffon." the dog said. "What?" "That's my name. Yours?" "Carl Granger. But my friends call me Cheese." Dallas smiled and asked, "Can I call you Cheesy?" Cheese smiled and said, "Only if you let me call you Dallie." The drew each other in, and kissed.
Their lips didn't separate until Joey started asking the two of them to roll for suffocation damage. Then they kissed again, but not as long this time. "Do you have a place to stay?" Cheese asked thoughtfully. Dallas replied, "Wha.. um, no, actually. But it's fine, I can set up a shelter, and-" Cheese cut I'm off with, "You can stay at my place." "Really?" "Yeah, I wouldn't mind sharing space with you." Cheese closed his mask and turned around, then he said, "Jump on! I promise, it's safe!"

A few minutes later...

Dallas was still feeling a little dizzy. "Wow, that was something else..." he said. "I know right?" said Cheese, "Remind me to build you a suit of your own sometime! By the way, do you want a collar to change into? If you're from the future, you might not want to be flaunting that uniform all the time." "Sure..." Dallas said. After he hung up his uniform and equipment in Cheese's secret base under the mansion and changed into a comfortable collar, he asked, "Hey, about that kiss earlier... do you want to go on a date?" "A date? Sure, why not?"

The next day, at 5:00 PM...

Cheese and Dallas were sitting at a table in a fancy restaurant. "I think your spots look really cute." Cheese said.
Dallas irl blushed, and said, "I... I don't know what to say... I've never been on a date before..." Cheese cuddled against his boyfriend's tummy, making the Dalmatian bush even more. He said, "Just say what you think about me, hon!" "Okay..." said Dallas and then he blurted out, "I wanna cuddle with you at a spa!" Cheese blushed deeply, and then said, "I like that idea..."
Joey interrupted, saying, "I hate to interrupt this beautiful moment, but I think its time to further the plot." "Oh, okay..." Cheese and Dallas said.

Joey said, "Dallas, you awkwardly look out the window..."
"...make a perception check."

(Next Chapter's when the action starts! I promise!)
My name is Firework Fox.
uwu
------------------------
John Granger
S5 P8 E4 C6 I7 A6 L6
Nathan Kerbonaut

Who needs action we've got such sweet romance?? Cheese and Dallas are wonderful <3 Excellent chapter Foxy, looking forward to what happens next :D
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

I agree. Cheeseburger and Dallas are adorable together. Great job on this chapter! Keep up the good work!

FireworkFox

Post by FireworkFox »

Thanks guys! I do want to include some action in this series, but I promise there will be much more Cheese X Dallas romance to come!
My name is Firework Fox.
uwu
------------------------
John Granger
S5 P8 E4 C6 I7 A6 L6
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Ah, the muse returns.... ;)
FireworkFox

Post by FireworkFox »