New Forum Satisfaction Survey!

What are we doing!?
Dissension

New Forum Satisfaction Survey!

Post by Dissension »

It's that time again, y'all! Please be honest with your completely anonymous feedback. We really do want to know both what you do and don't like. After all, we can't get better if we don't know what our failings are. Please help make the forums a better place by taking this survey. Some, but not all, questions are mandatory.

people are the only things that matter; take care of yourselves and each other
Silly Zealot

Re: New Forum Satisfaction Survey!

Post by Silly Zealot »

I can't take that survey: The rule-enforcing performance of a moderator is directly proprtional to my dislike of said moderator!
20th century fox? Given that this is the year 2020, that fox must be dead by now. Sadface! : (

I'm telling you, hyenas ARE canines too!
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Re: New Forum Satisfaction Survey!

Post by RockstarRaccoon »

Not taking the survey, as I don't feel qualified to answer and the rest of the team already knows about any grievances I have with them.

A note to the RP Section members though, you can tell me at any time if you think I'm doing something wrong, but if you want to do it anonymously or something, I encourage you to leave a comment there so I know what you're thinking. I crave feedback!
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)