• Advertisement

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
The left out female dogs I hope we could see more of..... 

The left out female dogs I hope we could see more of.....
Hey, I noticed with the EXCEPTION of celestials, we don't have alot of female dogs with a arc solo focused on them, with the only exceptions being sasha, bailey, and tarot ( and bino's present girlfriend, duchess, to a VERY lesser degree), and we have more female cats with characterized personalities and interactions in One-off panels by themselves, FOCUSED on them, then male cats (ironic since there are more Male cats then females), and Male dogs take up the majority.

I am just saying I would like to see a little more female dog gags (BESIDES: bailey (as much as she is my fav. Dog character, she is way busy with parenting and such, so I don't want her to be yanked out of her more important stuff), tarot (she is having personal issues, and don't want to bother her), sasha (legal issues she is having with being adopted and I don't want to see a joke made out of her situation, because I respect the legal process she is going through), and duchess (bruh, it's DUCHESS, and she is so self centered, I will pass on HER)) that are one off and focused on those characters, and we can have more of them.

And no the wolves are NOT dogs, sure they are canines, but NOT dogs, so BESIDES them. I mean dogs of the real life domesticated breed.

Reccomendations:

Daisy, the REAL her, full dialog and all besides "Hi I'm daisy".
The female K-9 unit member seen at the pet wedding, come on!! The possibilites we can use for her!!

If we HAD to include celestials, then spring and summer, and maybe a winter and autumn/fall couple of dogs too? I mean, fire, earth, wind in September anyone?

I would say cerb, but I don't think it's possible given her job position.

I would also say olive, but she may be to young.

Wow, just noticed most of the female dogs I recommend have either black fur, or are a husky breed of some sort.

But anyway, I guess I just want to see more: daisy, spring, summer, olive(?), cerb, K-9 female dog, and if I had to say ONE of the wolves, natille (probably spelling it wrong).

But what are your thoughts? Are there any female dogs you noticed that don't get alot of solo panels and attention they deserve besides bailey, tarot, sasha, and duchess?

Let me know, THX!! :D :D

Mon Dec 16, 2019 1:06 pm

Post Re: The left out female dogs I hope we could see more of....
Seems like you might be most satisfied if you wrote it. :? I believe there's a whole section here for fanfic if you want.

https://soundcloud.com/snowfoxden

Mon Dec 16, 2019 1:20 pm
Profile WWW

Nah, because then it wouldn't be the characters that RICK wrote, rather my own interpretation, and while there is nothing wrong with the fanfics, I would like to have better seen what he would have done with them. If nothing, and he would say something to the effect of "we may not see them again, of ever" then I would be more inclined to write a script for someone to write and draw a gag (someone who can draw really close to the HP! Design) explaining why we won't see them again. But thx for the idea and info!

Mon Dec 16, 2019 1:25 pm

Yeah, I agree with you on principle I just think if Rick were to do something like that he should choose what to write it about. He's probably already planning the next few arcs and doesn't want or need any of us to be his manager :P
Besides, I heard somewhere that fans tend to make bad managers :lol:

https://soundcloud.com/snowfoxden

Mon Dec 16, 2019 1:37 pm
Profile WWW

Vertigo Fox Wrote:
Yeah, I agree with you on principle I just think if Rick were to do something like that he should choose what to write it about. He's probably already planning the next few arcs and doesn't want or need any of us to be his manager :P
Besides, I heard somewhere that fans tend to make bad managers :lol:

Yeah, alot of fans can be mangers, I am not trying to be, I just hope Rick shows us those female doggos again is all.

Mon Dec 16, 2019 2:10 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]