Hi! + Bonus

Discuss the comic here
Kuraggo

Hi! + Bonus

Post by Kuraggo »

Hi guys!

Seriously, we need an introductions forum, at least that way us newbies can get to say hi without spamming everywhere. Anyway, i "discovered" the comic a few days ago, and it's great. So many likable characters. And it's amazing how you keep improving your skills, this is more evident in the expressions of the characters, they're full of win, but you've been told this countless times already.

And of course, i had to try my hand at drawing some fanart! Because that's how i am, if i get interested in something, im going to draw something about it. So here's my two favs in a gaming session.
Gaming.jpg
Gaming.jpg (199.48 KiB) Viewed 8939 times
And because Peanut is my absolute favorite here's a headshot of him. :twisted:
Peanut.jpg
Peanut.jpg (163.39 KiB) Viewed 8928 times
Oh, and i also uploaded them to my FA account, with their respective credits to you Rick, and links to your page and to this site of course. But if you're not ok with that, just tell me and i'll remove them ;) .

And that's it. :D
valerio

Re: Hi! + Bonus

Post by valerio »

hehe! kuties! Gotta love 'em both.
Great job, a reminescence of the old graphic days, though I go for the new style.
rickgriffin
Site Admin

Post by rickgriffin »

Why does he remind me of Gromit? *Giggles* That is really nice work, thank you very much!
I'm sure the cold hand of science will be able to overcome his magical powers
Isolation

Post by Isolation »

Awsome picture! <3 i wish i could do that!
I stand out side and stare at the stars alot. does that make me weird?
james319

Post by james319 »

nice art work :) man,i wish i could draw like that, or at least a little bit like that XD
Kuraggo

Post by Kuraggo »

rickgriffin wrote:Why does he remind me of Gromit? *Giggles* That is really nice work, thank you very much!
I dunno you tell me =P. I'm glad you liked them.

And of course i wish i could draw better, but the fun is in learning right? WRONG! Sometimes it's frustrating =S.
Oh, and i can do wallpaper versions of both, just in case someone wants one.
Ebly

Post by Ebly »

There is actually an introductions topic, but it's faded into oblivion (read: second page of not the comic) since nobody really uses it. The lack of new people, in combination with the fact some people rather make their own topic and some others don't introduce themselves, makes for a very empty introductions topic.

Those pictures are really, really cool. U: They really remind me of the old style, too. That's a nice touch, heehee. And what Rick said, too, from first glance I was actually somewhat reminded of Gromit. So now Rick is obliged to draw their owner bald and with tartan clothing U< Anyway seriously those are awesome. o 3o
I was going to make a joke but then I did.
Kuraggo

Post by Kuraggo »

Thanks =3. For the first one i used a reference from the early comics, that's why it came out like the old style. And the second one has a bit of my style in it so that may be the reason he looks different or whatever.
JakJak

Post by JakJak »

It's alot better than my headshot >.>
KaiketsuGinga

Post by KaiketsuGinga »

Great Peanut headshot :D
Kuraggo

Post by Kuraggo »

KaiketsuGinga wrote:Great Peanut headshot :D