Has Housepets Affected Your behavior, and how

Discuss the comic here
NHWestoN

Re: Has Housepets Affected Your behavior, and how

Post by NHWestoN »

Anything well done that makes folks kinder, gentler, laugh a bit more, and think a little different is worth sharing. My kids had comics as part of their world and, sometime later, I may give each a couple of the Housepets! books as "starters". Regards.
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Just became "one of life's little pleasures" ... and that's not a small thing these days ...
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

You have to find those wherever you can. It seems like the world is starting to become a much darker and foreboding place now. :?
MischaTheWolf

Post by MischaTheWolf »

I agree, the world seemed to be a simpler place in 2008. I may be biased as I was five years old then, but still. This comic I think is inspiring me to swear less and just a few days I literally caught myself saying “carp”. Before I knew of Housepets, furries were honestly just characters that looked cool to me. Now they have personality too and more background. I also theorize that Grape has inspired me to be more talkative with strangers (mainly based off the first interactions between her and Res) and I maintain a cynical outlook on life but try to come out of my shell more, with varying degrees of success.
Harry Johnathan

Post by Harry Johnathan »

I used to get really excited about the comic and it’s characters because I didn’t really follow webcomics, but as I grew more familiar with everything and this sort of culture it’s become very routine so I’m kinda apathetic to it all now. It’s an odd state of mind.
Sarah was afraid, so she lied and said, “I did not laugh.” But [The LORD] said, “Yes, you did laugh.” - Genesis 18:15 (NIV).
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

I can actually relate. Not with the comic but with doing something then becoming apathetic to it as it is just something you do as a routine.
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

It's a little bit of fun in a world that's increasingly less and less amusing. Hurry back, Rick!
(Sorry, editorial opportunity - couldn't pass it up. Happy burned dead bird day. ;) )
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Hey speak for yourself. We didn't burn our dead bird yesterday. XD
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Well, then, guess it was happy ... `cept for the bird, a`course. ;)
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

We had a nice Thanksgiving though too bad it wasn't long. My mother had to take my sibling home and then go to work and my father was away in Vermont. So once we cleaned up afterwards things quickly went back to normal.