Will Something Happen with Daryl?

Discuss the comic here
FoxRocks

Will Something Happen with Daryl?

Post by FoxRocks »

Hi there, I noticed that in the current arc, Daryl has been talknig more, and also eating slightly less. This made me think: Is this just for the arc, and he's always been that way, but we just never have him in focus? OR Will Daryl go through some changes.....

What do you think? 'bout time something was focused on this guy!
Buy a goat today!
RemonyRavine

Re: Will Something Happen with Daryl?

Post by RemonyRavine »

In the dawn of calamity, only one overweight wolf can be the one to save the world by turning the mothers of these wretched creatures into clay puddy and consume their fathers made of cheese!

Anyway, yeah, it is nice the other Daryl's getting more screentime. He makes me smile. I don't think he'll change too much, though...seems like he's only getting more of a say because he's there as Rock's bodyguard. In fact, that's quite bold for the mere bodyguard to be speaking up like that to his employer. You go, Daryl-Daryl!

Doesn't look like he's eating any less to me, either. Maybe in the night before the big day when the poor guy was starving to death! (That was probably, what, three hours since you last ate, ya silly wolf!)
Edit: Yeeeah, methinks his food palettes won't change anytime soon if his eating habits were enough to go over budget...hee.
Shadowstar23

Post by Shadowstar23 »

RemonyRavine wrote:In the dawn of calamity, only one overweight wolf can be the one to save the world by turning the mothers of these wretched creatures into clay puddy and consume their fathers made of cheese!

Anyway, yeah, it is nice the other Daryl's getting more screentime. He makes me smile. I don't think he'll change too much, though...seems like he's only getting more of a say because he's there as Rock's bodyguard. In fact, that's quite bold for the mere bodyguard to be speaking up like that to his employer. You go, Daryl-Daryl!

Doesn't look like he's eating any less to me, either. Maybe in the night before the big day when the poor guy was starving to death! (That was probably, what, three hours since you last ate, ya silly wolf!)
Edit: Yeeeah, methinks his food palettes won't change anytime soon if his eating habits were enough to go over budget...hee.
I think the going over budget might be due more to Karishad.
There is always a mystical adventure awaiting you. You just have to find it and take the first step into epicness.
FoxRocks

Post by FoxRocks »

hmmm you never know. Unless the other Daryl ends up being one of those unlikely heros....Lets keep this going, this is interesting.

Just out of curiosity, do you think Rick might have a halloween arc showing the other Daryl/the wolf family in their costumes? I can actually think of plenty that Daryl would end up in. Thanksgiving
Buy a goat today!
Shadowstar23

Post by Shadowstar23 »

Big men are used as walking ammunition lockers. - Little Man
Then little men are used as cannon fodder. - Big Man
I think that Daryl will become important later. We should start calling fat Daryl "O.D."
There is always a mystical adventure awaiting you. You just have to find it and take the first step into epicness.
FoxRocks

Post by FoxRocks »

Would probably be easier! What would you think he would do?
Buy a goat today!
RemonyRavine

Post by RemonyRavine »

Shadowstar23 wrote:
I think that Daryl will become important later. We should start calling fat Daryl "O.D."
*snrk* Odie...
FoxRocks wrote:hmmm you never know. Unless the other Daryl ends up being one of those unlikely heros....Lets keep this going, this is interesting.
Sorry, didn't mean to rain down on the parade here. It is interesting to think about it.

What would he do? I dunno, maybe save Rock or someone from a gargoyle using his massive bulk, bouncing them off with that big ol' pile of fluffy jelly and falling down in a spectacular fashion where he then bounces off the ground like a rubberball. That's all I've got, I'm afraid. When it comes to *snrk* "Odie", I can only think of goofy fat jokes.
Douglas Collier

Post by Douglas Collier »

An arc where Daryl tries to slim down would be sort of fun - key word being "tries". :P
Douglas isn't my real name, but because of a name block put on me by a higher-order being known as Djinni, I can't say my real name.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

RemonyRavine wrote:In fact, that's quite bold for the mere bodyguard to be speaking up like that to his employer.
bold for a hungry wolf to be standing up to a small ferret? I think the food chain disagrees.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Though I think he would have a lot of explaining to do to Keene about what happened to his brother if they came back without him.
FoxRocks

Post by FoxRocks »

LOL I want to see these now!
Buy a goat today!
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

You wanna see Darryl eat Rock? I do not think that Rick wants this to be THAT kind of comic.
FoxRocks

Post by FoxRocks »

I don't want Rock to be eaten.
Buy a goat today!
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Well what did you wanna see happen?
FoxRocks

Post by FoxRocks »

RemonyRavine wrote:
Shadowstar23 wrote:
*snrk* Odie...
FoxRocks wrote:hmmm you never know. Unless the other Daryl ends up being one of those unlikely heros....Lets keep this going, this is interesting.
Sorry, didn't mean to rain down on the parade here. It is interesting to think about it.

What would he do? I dunno, maybe save Rock or someone from a gargoyle using his massive bulk, bouncing them off with that big ol' pile of fluffy jelly and falling down in a spectacular fashion where he then bounces off the ground like a rubberball. That's all I've got, I'm afraid. When it comes to *snrk* "Odie", I can only think of goofy fat jokes.
LOLOLOLOLOLOL! It's something different.
Buy a goat today!