Housepets! Voice Acting

Discuss the comic here
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Re: Housepets! Voice Acting

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

here to be exact.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

I put the voice for Avatar Aang as Peanut.
After finding out that Grape was a girl, I kept putting Jeanette McCurdy's voice into it.
Tarot would be the voice actress for Julie from Ben 10: Alien Force
I Hate Bino, so I didn't give him a voice.
Fido, I don't hate, but I don't have any attention to him, so I give him my voice when I try to sound like
Terry McGinnis (Batman Beyond)
King's voice would be Fox McCloud from Starfox Assault.
Fox would be Fox McCloud from Starfox Adventures.
I don't know the nae of the voice for Bailey.
aaand if you don't mind me adding the characters from my branch off/fanfic,
Epsilon sounds like Terry McGinnis
Alpha sounds like that dude who did Soka from Avatar the last Airbender
Gamma sounds like Jennifer Laurence
Beta sounds like Caboose from Red vs. Blue
and Delta sounds like Theta from Red vs. Blue
Sorry if you don't like me adding my characters, but hey, my post, like it or not.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
Morris

I imagine Sasha's voice as Rebound's

Post by Morris »

You know, Rebound from Pound Puppies (the new series on the Hub)?

"After finding out that Grape was a girl, I kept putting Jeanette McCurdy's voice into it."

Jeanette McCurdy? That's genius.
MrNeonShot

Re: I imagine Sasha's voice as Rebound's

Post by MrNeonShot »

Morris wrote:You know, Rebound from Pound Puppies (the new series on the Hub)?

"After finding out that Grape was a girl, I kept putting Jeanette McCurdy's voice into it."

Jeanette McCurdy? That's genius.
yeah. Also, you look new here. welcome to the forums!
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

I have a clip of the PERFECT voice for Pete, complete with his maniacal laugh! This is Cronus from the show "Class of the Titans" played by David Kaye.
Last edited by Hlaoroo on Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Laxan

Post by Laxan »

I remember the housepets radio show that never came about! xD I got cast for Tarot (Yay british posh sounding Tarot!) I also applied for Grape (since I'm a girl and I always get people thinking I'm a guy I can relate), but I guess that more to my short hair and boy clothes. Though Grape got cast as a guy cause apparently my voice was too obviously female, pfffft. Tempted to redo the clip.
'Cata acceptio obscuro mea ténebris ego fio totum' ~ Laxan Tanax Enore
'I made ​​all my dark morning by the acceptance of the dark'
GameCobra

Post by GameCobra »

Would like to think about voicing Max, but probably will have to wait until next year. =P
3 words - Liquid Metal Fur
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

I would like o be king, but I imagine his voice gruffer than mine.
Gren

Post by Gren »

Laxan wrote:I remember the housepets radio show that never came about! xD I got cast for Tarot (Yay british posh sounding Tarot!) I also applied for Grape (since I'm a girl and I always get people thinking I'm a guy I can relate), but I guess that more to my short hair and boy clothes. Though Grape got cast as a guy cause apparently my voice was too obviously female, pfffft. Tempted to redo the clip.
For some reason I can't imagine Grape with a masculine voice. I mean, her voice could be a little deeper than an ordinary woman but not too much. In my understanding Grape seems masculine not phisically but for her actions even though neither Peanut nor Max couldn't even figure it out (but you can't blame them, they are not known as the lighting bulbs of the neighbourhood after all). Besides, all the cats have this problem and none of them can be easily distinguished (well, except maybe for Sabrina and the spicy barn cats), so that means all of them should have the same deep voice? If you ask me, you should have a chance to be Grape's voice.
By the way, if you are British, shouldn't you apply for Duchess's voice instead?
ImageImage
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

Guys, this thread is for voices you think match the cast, not about auditioning for the radio show. Please stay on topic.

If you do have an interest, the radio show has it's own dedicated forum now, and the thread for it is here.
My characters
Everybody has a story to tell. What's yours?
Saturn381

Post by Saturn381 »

Thought of a few more voice actors.

Grape - either Brina Palencia (Chibitalia, Tamama, George Herbert Walker Prescott III) or Laura Bailey (Shin Nohara, Maka Albarn, Lust)
Bailey/Rockstar Hawk - Kath Soucie (Phil Deville, Sally Acorn)
Sabrina - either Jaime Marchi (Female narrator of Hetalia, Elizabeth Thompson, Panty) or Grey Delisle
Fido - Steve Blum
Sasha - Monica Rial (Ai Suotome, Tsubaki Nakatsukasa, Stocking)
Snow - Jennifer Tilly (Bonnie Swanson)
Bahamut - Christopher Sabat
Last edited by Saturn381 on Sun May 11, 2014 7:11 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Teh Banditto

Post by Teh Banditto »

Anthroguy101 wrote:Whenever we read a comic, there is one thing that seems different to all of us: voice. Housepets! is a comic that as of present has no media other than what is posted on the site. Because of this, we all think differently of how the characters sound. I am curious as to how you think the characters sound every time you view the comic.

The following is based on my opinion. If you don't know some of the actors, please take the time to look them up:

Peanut: Sounds like a small, immature 10-year-old boy that could be done by a female. Since he is not mature, his voice would be more feminine than Grape's. This became clear to me when he shouted "Graaaaaaaaaape!"

Grape: I've commented on this before under a different name in an earlier comic, and got a lot of heat for it (I can't find it right now, but I'd be happy if someone else pulled it up). However, my mind has not changed one bit: Grape has a scratchy voice similar to Streaky the Supercat, performed by Brian Drummond. I think a scratchy voice sounds appropriate for a constantly-annoyed cat that's always complaining. She's also more mature and intelligent, which would give her a lower voice.

Bino: Generic 4th-grade bully voice, could also be played by female. Try thinking of TV shows where children daringly ask, "Wanna bet?" Let that sink in a little, you'll know what I mean. His higher-pitched voice makes him look less tough than Fido, since, well, he is.

Fido: Oh, of course he's getting a male voice actor. An authoritative one at that. His voice is almost certainly more masculine and lower-pitched than Bino. If I have to define this by actor, then I guess Will Smith?

Joey: Amy Palant would be the perfect voice for this oddball.

That oddly-colored canine on that farm somewhere: Michael J. Fox (no matter how old he is, he'll always have the same voice)

Sabrina: Any college girl will do.

Maxwell: Steven Weber (Charlie Barkin in the TV series)

Sasha and Daisy: Paris Hilton, plain and simple.

Rex: Patrick Warburton

Tiger: Honestly, I haven't formed an opinion because I haven't seen him a lot, so I'll just say Rick Griffin and be done with it.

Marvin: Rick Griffin again.

Zach: The voice must sound nervous and shy. There are plenty of furries like that who will fit the bill.

The guy who speaks in Limericks: Gilbert Gottfried

Pete: Piers Morgan

Joel/King: Jason Griffith (Shadow dialect)

Fox: He still seems like another young character with a high-pitched voice, though not as high-pitches as Peanut or Bino.

So, those are my candidates, but the main thing I want to know from this thread is your opinion. When you view the comic, what do you think the characters sound like? Have fun!

I think Adam West should be Delusional Steve.. in the last strip he was in, I could so totally hear Adam West in my head everything that was in the comic.
Cesco

Post by Cesco »

Here's a my list of Italian voice actors names (known as the best ever) which I see that can fit to the following Housepets! comic characters. Really hard find the right voices especially because each voice actor uses to make more kind and tones of voice sounds. I hope/assume that Valerio (and some other Italian here too) knows who they are and how their voices are. ;) The references have been taken from cartoons. BTW, this comic can turn out great made as a cartoon...

Peanut Butter Sandwich - voiced by Davide Garbolino, known for the voice of Ash Ketchum in Pokémon series.
Grape Jelly Sandwich - voiced by Monica Ward, known for the voice of Lisa in The Simpson (but her voice hasn't to be like the one made for this character).
Bino - voiced by Simone Crisari, known for the voice of Martin Mystere (2nd one) in Martin Mystere.
Tarot - voiced by Patrizia Scianca, known for the voice of Nico Robin in One Piece series.
Maxwell - voiced by Alessandro Rigotti.
Spot (superdog) - voiced by Carlo Scipioni.
Fox Lindberg - voiced by Claudio Moneta.
Rex - voiced by Pietro Ubaldi, known for the voice of Doraemon in Doraemon.
Sasha Hartford - voiced by Federica Bomba, known for the voice of Nadia in Titeuf.
Joey - voiced by Irene Scalzo, known for the voice of Conan Edogawa in Detective Conan.
Fido Byron - voiced by Renato Novara, known for the voice of Edward Elric in Fullmetal Alchemist.
Sabrina D'Angelo - voiced by Roberta Greganti.
Spo - voiced by Davide Lepore, known for the voice of Chris Griffin in Family Guy (I Griffin) (higher tone).
K-9 Sergeant Ralph - voiced by Lorenzo Scattorin, known for the voice of Sanji in One Piece series.
K-9 Officer Kevin - voiced by Patrizio Prata, known for the voice of Roronoa Zoro in One Piece series.
Tiger Arbelt - voiced by Federico Bebi, known for the voice of Gumball Watterson in The amazing world of Gumball (Lo straordinario mondo di Gumball).
Marvin Arbelt - voiced by Andrea Di Maggio, known for the voice of Darwin Watterson in The amazing world of Gumball (Lo straordinario mondo di Gumball).
Zach Arbelt - voiced by Massimiliano Alto, known for the voice of Titeuf in Titeuf cartoon.
Keene Milton - voiced by Davide Lepore, known for the voice of Chris Griffin in Family Guy (I Griffin).
Lana Milton - voiced by Emanuela Pacotto, known for the voice of Bulma in Dragon Ball Z.
Duke Milton - voiced by Federica Valenti, known for the voice of Tony Tony Chopper in One Piece series.
Simon Milton - voiced by Barbara Pitotti, known for the voice of Hervé in Titeuf.
Rock Milton - voiced by Davide Perino.
Pit Milton - voiced by Fabrizio Mazzotta, known for the voice of Pinky in Pinky and The Brain (Il Mignolo col Prof.).
Jeeves - voiced by Stefano Mondini, known for the voice of Seymour Skinner in The Simpson.
Miles - voiced by Gianluca Iacono, known for the voice of Vegeta in Dragon Ball Z.
Daryl - voiced by Patrizio Prata, known for the voice of Roronoa Zoro in One Piece series (different tone).
King - voiced by Monica Bonetto, known for the voice of Odd (2nd one) in Lode Lyoko.
Bailey Lindberg - voiced by Anna Lana.
Pete - voiced by Franco Zucca.
Spirit Dragon - voiced by Irene Scalzo, known for the voice of Conan Edogawa in Detective Conan (different tone, more adult-like).
Karishad - voiced by Davide Lepore, known for the voice of Chris Griffin in Family Guy (I Griffin) (different tone).
Falstaff - voiced by Davide Lepore, known for the voice of Chris Griffin in Family Guy (I Griffin) (another different tone).
Truck - voiced by Roberto Stocchi, known for the voice of Dave in Scaredy Squirrel (Squitto lo scoiattolo).
Squeak - voiced by Emanuela Pacotto, known for the voice of Bulma in Dragon Ball Z (higher tone).
Jata - voiced by Gianluca Iacono, known for the voice of Vegeta in Dragon Ball Z (different tone).
Itsuki - voiced by Roberto Stocchi, known for the voice of Dave in Scaredy Squirrel (Squitto lo scoiattolo) (different tone).
Daisy - voiced by Emanuela Pacotto, known for the voice of Bulma in Dragon Ball Z (different tone, more child-like).
Rufus - voiced by Dante Biagioni.

The names in green are those that I find perfect or almost perfect for the correspondent character, while the others could be subjected to changes with other names. For the voices of the not present comic characters, could be used some of the voice actors already mentioned, opportunely differentiated. For the few voice over parts, would be needed another new voice; any adult male voice could fit.

At last, speaking of voice actors, I want to remember the only, great voice for Homer Simpson, Eddie Murphy and Jim Carrey: Tonino Accolla. R.I.P.
Saturn381

Post by Saturn381 »

Thought of four more.

Lana - Amber Hood (Natalie)
Pete - Patrick Stewart
Puppy Peanut - Veronica Taylor (Ash, Jimmy)
Kitten Grape - Tara Strong
Last edited by Saturn381 on Sun May 11, 2014 6:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
snakebug

Post by snakebug »

Rufus = Robin Williams...

Im going to go hide in a hole now...
In this world there are two types of people my friend.

Those with loaded guns and those who dig.

YOU DIG
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

everyone is voiced by Robin Williams.

alternately, everyone is voiced by Nicolas Cage
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Duster

Post by Duster »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:everyone is voiced by Robin Williams.

alternately, everyone is voiced by Nicolas Cage
Alternately, alternately, everyone is voiced by Keanu Reeves.
Extraordinary things happen to Extraordinary people!
also . . .
I'm the Best in the West!
Macsen

Post by Macsen »

Duster wrote:Alternately, alternately, everyone is voiced by Keanu Reeves.
That would be the most boring cartoon in history.
Kyuunado

Post by Kyuunado »

And have Morgan Freeman do the narrative! :P
The nine-tailed Kitsune of England.
I am Kyuunado Fureatsurī!
Want to talk? PM me or message at [email protected] and add me on Google+
Saturn381

Post by Saturn381 »

And Hugh Jackman as Peanut. :P
aBritishfox

Post by aBritishfox »

Kyuubi Kitsune wrote:And have Morgan Freeman do the narrative! :P
The Great Kitsune should be Morgan Freeman!
Did you know my friends call me "The Great Pontificator"! Or was it "The Great Time Waster"?

twitter: https://twitter.com/aBritishfox

Sometimes, being a Sentient Inflatable means air is the only answer for true happiness
spyderwolf

Post by spyderwolf »

Dissension wrote:I totally imagine all the characters sounding like me because (revealing information) I'm a voice actor. *laughs* Wouldn't be the first time I've played lots or more characters at once. x3
Actually, in the looney tunes, all of the characters are voiced by one actor.
I like this color/.
Join the Housepets! IRC: http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=%23HPRT&uio=d4 #HPRT
Rick Griffin-Pete Griffin. Brothers?
I love mods. Now shush before I drag one over here...
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

spyderwolf wrote:
Dissension wrote:I totally imagine all the characters sounding like me because (revealing information) I'm a voice actor. *laughs* Wouldn't be the first time I've played lots or more characters at once. x3
Actually, in the looney tunes, all of the characters are voiced by one actor.
*were. He passed away, sadly. Mel Blanc was his name. The only ones of the original Looney Tunes he didn't do were Granny (Tweety's Owner) and Elmer Fudd. Free internets to whoever can guess which character sounds most like his normal voice. ;)
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Saturn381

Post by Saturn381 »

Thought of a few more.

King - Chuck Huber (Hiro Nohara, Dr. Franken Stein, Austria)
Maxwell/Keene - Todd Haberkorn (Italy, Death the Kid)
Rex - Khary Payton (Cyborg)
Darth Vader Sanchez - either Elizabeth Dailey (Tommy Pickles) or Maxey Whitehead (Sealand, Alphonse Elric)
"Four Finger Discount" Jack - Vic Mignogna
Elaine - Cynthia Cranz (Chi-Chi, Mitzi Nohara)
Joey/Poncho - either Josh Grelle (Lithuania, Kuranosuke Koibuchi) or Michael Sinterniklaas (Mikey Simon, Netherlands, Kenji Koiso)
Tiger/Devo - Joel McDonald (Poland, Brief, Meow)
Griswold/Jata - J Michael Tatum (France, Sebastian Michaelis, Wabisuke Jinnouchi)
Last edited by Saturn381 on Sun May 11, 2014 6:52 pm, edited 3 times in total.
SuperStar

Character Voices

Post by SuperStar »

Hey, I didn't know where to put this, so I just put it here.
Okay, so whenever I read the comic, I always manage to think of voices for the characters, so heres a list.

Peanut=Will Friedle (Season 1 Ron Stopable)
Grape= Stuck on this one, Tara Strong maybe.
Bino= I actually keep this one blank, as I think Griffin is the only one worthy of deciding a voice.
Fido= Kyle Herbert (cross between Gohan and Kamina)
Max= Mitchel Musso (Cross between Brady and Jeremy)
Tarot= Mindy Cohn
Sabrina= Melissa Joan Hart
Fox= Dante Basco (A lower Jake Long)
King= Scott Menville
Joey= Y-uri Lowenthall(Ricken)
Ralph= Sean Schemmel (A softer Lucario)
Kevin= Travis Willingham
Tiger= Drake Bell
Marvin= Josh Peck
Zack= Seann William Scott
Keene= Steve Whitmire
Pete= Nick Bakay
Dragon= Jennifer Hale
Kitsune= He can be anyone
Bahamut= Robert Z'Dar
Res= Christopher Corey Smith (A quiet Yarne)
Karishad= The real Karishad!
Gambit= Tony Daniels
Tarmac= Some random Surfer
Bruce= Hugh Jackmen maybe?
Roosevelt= A kind of higher Australian

I'll add more later.

I just started with the basics, I'll get to the rest later.
I'd like to hear your opinions, and what voices you hear for the characters.
Last edited by SuperStar on Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:31 am, edited 5 times in total.
Hukley
Banner Artist

Re: Character Voices

Post by Hukley »

I think we already have a thread for this topic: ;)

Housepets! Voice Acting
Awesome Avatar-Animation by GeckoZY! :D
Simon & Freddy has its own Webpage now: http://www.simonandfreddy.com/
My webcomic: (Updates on Saturdays)
ImageImage
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Sabrina portrayed by someone who already has experience portraying Sabrinas. I like it. :P
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

Hlaoroo wrote:Sabrina portrayed by someone who already has experience portraying Sabrinas. I like it. :P

Not only Sabrinas, but Witches named Sabrina!!

This topic serves no purpose, so I am going to go ahead and lock it.
My characters
Everybody has a story to tell. What's yours?
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

who are in some way related to a talking black cat, whether being one or talking to them
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

And who have experience talking to, working with/for and learning from other magical females.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

SuperStar

Post by SuperStar »

That's exactly why that's her voice :D.
I'll add Joey as Yuri Lowenthall and go into more depth on the voices.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

and the profanity filter catches his name yet again. :lol:
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
SuperStar

Post by SuperStar »

My gosh, I said Yuri, what happened?

I'll add Ralph, Kevin, Tiger, Marvin, Zach, Pete, and Dragon tommorow.

Added Res!

Added Keene and Kistune.

Added Karishad, the Otters, and the Kangaroos!
Saturn381

Post by Saturn381 »

I've decided to make another full list.

Peanut - either Brian Beacock (Takato Matsuda, Renzo Shima) or Bryce Papenbrook (Rin Okumura, Eren Jaeger)

Grape/Bailey - either Brina Palencia (Chibitalia, Ciel Phantomhive, Georgie Hebert Walker Prescott III) or Laura Bailey (Maka Albarn, Lucina, Shin Nohara)

King - either Crispin Freeman (Koichi Kimura, Roy Harper, Zelgadis Graywords) or Jerry Jewell (Jimmy Kudo, Barry the Chopper, Russia)

Fox - either Billy West or Micah Solusod (Soul Eater Evans, Toma Kamijo, Ame)

Fido/Griswold - either Steve Blum or J Michael Tatum (France, Sebastian Michaelis, Wabisuke Jinnouchi)

Maxwell/Res - either Eric Vale (Trunks, America/Canada, Sanji) or Todd Haberkorn (Italy, Death the Kid, Natsu Dragneel)

Tarot/Lana/Daisy - either Cherami Leigh (Patricia "Patty" Thompson, Liechtenstein, Elizabeth) or Lara Jill Miller (Kari Kamiya, Juniper Lee, Dinky Juju)

Sabrina - either Jaime Marchi (Female narrator of Hetalia, Elizabeth Thompson, Panty) or Caitlin Glass (Winry Rockbell, Midori Ishizaka/Miss Anderson, Haruhi Fujioka)

Bino - either Ian Sinclair (Romano, Dandy, Bardroy) or Greg Ayres (Guldo, Kaoru Hitachiin, Kouichi Sakakibara)

Joey - Josh Grelle (Lithuania, Armin Arlert ,Kuranosuke Koibuchi)

Marvin/Poncho - Michael Sinterniklaas (Mikey Simon, Netherlands, Kenji Koiso)

Tiger/Devo - Joel McDonald (Poland, Brief, Meow)

Zach - Samuel Vincent (Edd/Double D, Krypto, Martin Mystery)

Sasha/Duchess/Cerberus - Monica Rial (Bulma, Tsubaki Nakatsukasa, Stocking)

Sergeant Ralph - either Patrick Seitz (Germany, Keith Shadis) or Troy Baker (Joel, The Joker, Pain)

Kevin/Bill - either Patrick Warburton or Travis Willingham (Roy Mustang, Guile, Knuckles the Echidna)

Rex - either John DiMaggio (Bender, Jake the dog) or Khary Payton (Cyborg)

Yeltsin - Scott Freeman (England)

Mr. Bigglesworth (male) - Jason Liebrecht (Jeice, Bunta Takakura/Principal Ench, Iceland)

Mr. Bigglesworth (female) - Leah Clark (Fuyuki Hinata, Jiji, Barby/Queen Bee)

Spo - Tom Kenny

Squeak - Tara Strong

Keene - Chuck Huber (Android 17, Dr. Franken Stein, Austria)

Rock/Falstaff - Mike McFarland (Master Roshi, Estonia, Jean Kirschtein)

Duke/Truck - Clint Bickham (Finland)

Miles/Bahamut/Jata - Christopher Sabat

Daryl - Jeff Bergman (Foghorn Leghorn)

Lucretia - either Kath Soucie or Jennifer Seman (Kiyomi Ikezawa)

Rockstar Hawk - Brittney Karbowski (Selim Bradley/Pride, Black Star, Wendy Marvell)

Deathaxe - Cathy Weseluck (Spike)

Darth Vader Sanchez - either Elizabeth Dailey (Tommy Pickles) or Maxey Whitehead (Alphonse Elric, Crona, Sealand)

"Four Finger Discount" Jack - either Vic Mignogna or Kirk Thornton (Shadow the Hedgehog, Cyborg 002/Jet Link, Harry Mason)

Elaine - Cynthia Cranz (Chi-Chi, Mitzi Nohara)

Rodney - John Burgmeier (Tien Shinhan, Switzerland, Tasuke Jinnouchi)

Snow - Jennifer Tilly (Bonnie Swanson)

Custom Ink. - Kristin Chenoweth (Glinda, Gabi, Miracle Grohe)

Jessica - either Luci Christian (Nami, Medusa, Hungary) or Idina Menzel (Elphaba, Elsa)

Itsuki - Christopher Bevins (Japan)

Jill/Spirit Dragon - either Dorothy Fahn (Yuuko Kamiya, Meryl Stryfe, Cyborg 003/Francoise Arnoul) or Lydia Mackay (Patty Milfer, Ukraine, Trisha Elric)

Earl/Thomas - John Swasey (Death, Van Hohenheim, Undertaker)

Celia - either Grey Delisle or Clarine Harp (Ume Matsuzaka, China)

Jeeves - R Bruce Elliott (Captain Ginyu, Tanaka, Dot Pixis)

Pete - Patrick Stewart

Great Kitsune - Johnny Yong Bosch

Spot - either Christopher Guerrero (Ichiya Vandalay Kotobuki/Nichiya) or Rick Griffin himself

Karishad - Karishad himself
Last edited by Saturn381 on Sun Jan 11, 2015 4:31 am, edited 2 times in total.
SuperStar

Post by SuperStar »

I've changed my list slightly.

Peanut=Will Friedle (Season 1 Ron Stopable)
Grape= Stuck on this one, Tara Strong maybe.
Bino= I actually keep this one blank, as I think Griffin is the only one worthy of deciding a voice.
Fido= Kyle Herbert (cross between Gohan and Kamina)
Max= Mitchel Musso (Cross between Brady and Jeremy)
Tarot= Mindy Cohn
Sabrina= Melissa Joan Hart
Fox= Dante Basco (A lower Jake Long)
King= Scott Menville
Joey= Y-uri Lowenthall(Ricken)
Ralph= Sean Schemmel (A softer Lucario)
Kevin= Travis Willingham
Tiger= Josh Peck
Marvin= ???
Zack= ???
Keene= Steve Whitmire
Pete= Nick Bakay
Dragon= Jennifer Hale
Kitsune= Johnny Young Bosch
Bahamut= Robert Z'Dar
Res= Christopher Corey Smith (A quiet Yarne)
Karishad= The real Karishad!
D3ath_0ps

Post by D3ath_0ps »

SuperStar wrote:I've changed my list slightly.

Tiger= Josh Peck
YOU DO NOT KNOW HOW WELL THIS FITS. THIS IS GENIUS.
SuperStar

Post by SuperStar »

D3ath_0ps wrote:
SuperStar wrote:I've changed my list slightly.

Tiger= Josh Peck
YOU DO NOT KNOW HOW WELL THIS FITS. THIS IS GENIUS.
Thanks, :D
Need to work out some more voices though.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

I'd make a list if I had a full list of all of the characters that appeared throughout the comic.
TheOne
Location: Trapped in the center of the Galaxy. Need a starship to get out!

Post by TheOne »

Each Housepets! character could have a number of actors/actresses, but I think Pete sounds like John de Lancie, (think Q or Discord) Grape sounds like Raven from Teen Titans, (did someone say Tara Strong did Raven's voice? I didn't realize she had that scratchy voice...) Rex as the dog (Spike?) from Tom & Jerry, Fido as Tommy Lee Jones, (Men in Black) Sasha as Jeanette from the new Alvin & the 'Monks movies, Jata as the "translator" in Ace Ventura When Nature Calls, Ralph as Mc Gruff from the kids PA ads...

How about Paul Stookey (Peter, Paul, & Mary) as Peanut? America (Ferrera?) (Astrid from How to Train Your Dragon) as Sabrina? Bill Pullman (American President in Independence Day, the dad in Casper the Friendly Ghost) as someone... I'm thinking Earl Sandwich or Kitsune.

Oh, and angry Clint Eastwood as angry King...
Dag nabbed petty annoyances...
Shadowstar23

Post by Shadowstar23 »

There must be a character voiced by Jack Black.
There is always a mystical adventure awaiting you. You just have to find it and take the first step into epicness.