Future Arcs

Discuss the comic here
NHWestoN

Re: Future Arcs

Post by NHWestoN »

Amazee Dayzee wrote:Then Grape can tell Max that he didn't have to do this for her and she loved him the way he was. <3
So would Fox .... You know, I still think it would be neat for Fox and Maxwell to have an adventure together.
GameCobra

Post by GameCobra »

Champion Wallace wrote:
Amazee Dayzee wrote:Then Grape can tell Max that he didn't have to do this for her and she loved him the way he was. <3
GameCobra wrote:And then i ride off to the moon in a rocket, happily saying "Nope" as my reality is broken ten times over.
Why would that break your reality? Max going to the gym and Grape telling him afterword he didn't need to do that for her to love him already happened.
She's actually humoring him. Grape doesn't need to confess anything to him at this point of the comic nor change to meet her needs anymore, but it wouldn't be farfetched to assume Maxwell might get paranoid without a little love talk from Grape.
3 words - Liquid Metal Fur
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

At least Max being addicted to her love talk wouldn't be as bad as being addicted to catnip. ;)
GameCobra

Post by GameCobra »

Him being addicted to love talk would just make him all lovey dovey. Not that i wouldn't mind. x3
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

I'm pretty sure that most of the forum wouldn't mind. xD
biddyfox

Post by biddyfox »

if they could get past their individual animal prejudices max and fox would probably get along really well because both of them have what the other wants and still have the same feelings of inadequacy regardless. i think if they knew that they could work through their individual problems as a team
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

That is a good point but I STILL don't see them as a couple.
GameCobra

Post by GameCobra »

A couple? or just friends? =3
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

biddyfox wrote:if they could get past their individual animal prejudices max and fox would probably get along really well because both of them have what the other wants and still have the same feelings of inadequacy regardless. i think if they knew that they could work through their individual problems as a team
I’m pretty sure they both have or at least Max has. He seems to be good friends with Peanut and Tarot, and has accepted Grape and Peanut’s relationships as well as Sabrina’s and Fido’s. While we haven’t seen Fox hanging out with any cats he has accepted Fido’s and Sabrina’s relationship.
“Freedom has cost too much blood and agony to be relinquished at the cheap price of rhetoric.” - Thomas Sowell

“The only time I ever enjoyed ironing was the day I accidentally got gin in the steam iron.” Phyllis Diller
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

He may have accepted it but he still does admittedly have a problem being around Fido but that is due to how he acted and Sabrina calling him out.
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

trekkie wrote:
biddyfox wrote:if they could get past their individual animal prejudices max and fox would probably get along really well because both of them have what the other wants and still have the same feelings of inadequacy regardless. i think if they knew that they could work through their individual problems as a team
I’m pretty sure they both have or at least Max has. He seems to be good friends with Peanut and Tarot, and has accepted Grape and Peanut’s relationships as well as Sabrina’s and Fido’s. While we haven’t seen Fox hanging out with any cats he has accepted Fido’s and Sabrina’s relationship.
Interestingly enough, Fox and Sabrina managed to air their differences and all worked out well. On the other hand, I've always thought Fido and Fox needed to have a conversation about their estrangement. Given that they now seem to be working together amicably, that maybe just settle the matter, and Rick's not interested in pursuing it. Sometimes things get solved "off-stage", so to speak.
GameCobra

Post by GameCobra »

Pretty confident the whole Fox/Fido thing was indeed resolved off-comic if Sabrina was any indication, like you said :3
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

If that is the case that is a shame. I like it when characters are able to put aside their differences if they were friends and become close again. That would have been really nice to see. :|
GameCobra

Post by GameCobra »

I'm also %100 certain Fox and Fido are back to what they use to be - just without the part where Fox kisses Fido's holy paws, so to say - he sees him as a respected colleague.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

When did Fox EVER kiss Fido's holy paws? O_O
GameCobra

Post by GameCobra »

Fox was a huge fan of Fido :3
D-Rock

Post by D-Rock »

They were also close friends. When Fido outed his relationship with Sabrina, Fox seemed more hurt over the fact that his best friend didn't trust him with this over the fact that said friend was in a taboo relationship.
Faith doesn't change circumstances. Faith changes me.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

I remember that but Fox NEVER kissed Fido's paws or worshipped the ground he walked upon unlike others.
FireworkFox

Post by FireworkFox »

Metaphorically of course.
My name is Firework Fox.
uwu
------------------------
John Granger
S5 P8 E4 C6 I7 A6 L6
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

I really do wish that someone had actually put that in a post because I have a bad habit of taking things that people say literally. xP
ThisthingfromNowhere

Post by ThisthingfromNowhere »

You know what'd be great? An arc dedicated to Joey and Sabrina interaction. Considering that, y'know, they're kinda-sorta technically siblings now (that's how dating works, right?) Anywho, I just think Joey doesn't get enough screen time, and I feel like he would be very open to getting to know his brother's girlfriend, considering he's also in an interspecies relationship. Just a shower thought I had.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Technically they wouldn't be siblings unless Fido and Sabrina got married and I don't think either is interested, but I do see where you are coming from. That would be something interesting to see. And maybe an arc where we see Fido with Squeak.
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

THE GREAT SNOWBALL FIGHT! Just in time for the. Super bowl. A snowball fight between Bino and Maxwell spirals into grand campaign that draws in most of the cast.
Sir Chestnut

Post by Sir Chestnut »

King's midlife crisis would be kind of interesting.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

I'm pretty sure most of the worries King had as Joel disappeared when he decided to permanently stay Joel to tell you the truth. If he did start to freak out, I would expect him to realize he's a dog now so it isn't as bad as it could be. XD
D-Rock

Post by D-Rock »

Not necessarily. Kitsune told him he'd be at the whims of fate should he remain a dog. If he had chosen to be human again, all his needs would have been met.
Faith doesn't change circumstances. Faith changes me.
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Joel has a nightmare about being human - it features a lot of trickery from Pete, Kitsune, and -ulp - Eudoant.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

If the nightmare conjures up the three of them then I could see it really being something. However I don't think Kitsune would purposely give King a nightmare and Pete/Craig isn't a celestial anymore. Eudoant is a strong possibility to give Joel a nightmare if he is out of Pandemonium and he needs to for some reason.
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Looking to con the Miltons, Duchess gets Badger, Cory, Trinket, and Four-Finger Jack to conjure up a scam involving a real estate deal in Greenland. Now if they can just get Gale to front it...…..
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

I wouldn't be surprised if Gale was the one who ended up blowing the whistle on it. ;)
GameCobra

Post by GameCobra »

Can't remember if I suggested this, but would love to see the return of another Yarn Ball - but as something different. Maybe a Yarn Prom, or a Yarn Festival?

... Yarn Shower? *gets bricked*
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

*Is the one that threw the brick*

*runs*

Don't worry. Its a chocolate cake brick.

But seriously, I wanna see that just so I can see if Marvin can get a date or if I have to make another OC just for him. ;)
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Yeah, bring back the Carnival.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

I'm interested in seeing a sequel to the great pie fight that the eating contest devolved into! ;)
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

Max and Sabrina hang out together and discuss their current relationships, and reminisce about when they dated.
“Freedom has cost too much blood and agony to be relinquished at the cheap price of rhetoric.” - Thomas Sowell

“The only time I ever enjoyed ironing was the day I accidentally got gin in the steam iron.” Phyllis Diller
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

There is always one future arc someone posts sooner or later that I hope happens and that above arc is it in this case!
Douglas Collier

Post by Douglas Collier »

An arc about the application process for the ECP.
Douglas isn't my real name, but because of a name block put on me by a higher-order being known as Djinni, I can't say my real name.
Pumkin6

Post by Pumkin6 »

That sounds like a great way to introduce new characters.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Though Rick does need to be careful that he doesn't overdo it too much and make it a lot more harder for him to keep track.
Pumkin6

Post by Pumkin6 »

I mean, he has all the resources that we’ve made for him