Future Arcs

Discuss the comic here
SuperStar

Re: Future Arcs

Post by SuperStar »

Shadowstar23 wrote:
Saturn381 wrote:Thought of another one. An arc where Rick finally shows both Fiddler and Keys' gender.
That would be a very satisfying arc.

@Superstar
Yeah. I caught that going through the archives. That makes it 3-1. The odds may be stacked in your favor, but I'm determined to win this debate.
*pops knuckles and neck* You're on! Name the time... name the place! Lol, :P

There needs to be an arc where Fox reconciles with Fido.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

And an arc where Sasha and Fox get together. :D
GameCobra

Post by GameCobra »

Ice Bucket Challenge week.

Max starts it by challenging Grape.

or Peanut/Tarot challenging Max/Grape =3
3 words - Liquid Metal Fur
Shadowstar23

Post by Shadowstar23 »

An arc showing how Fido and Sabrina got together. ;)
There is always a mystical adventure awaiting you. You just have to find it and take the first step into epicness.
SuperStar

Post by SuperStar »

Shadowstar23 wrote:An arc showing how Fido and Sabrina got together. ;)
I'm sorry Shadow, but this comic has a PG rating.
Sorry, Bad joke...
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

I think Rick could do that without making the rating go higher than PG.
Shadowstar23

Post by Shadowstar23 »

SuperStar wrote:
I'm sorry Shadow, but this comic has a PG rating.
Sorry, Bad joke...
Indeed.;P An arc that would really push the PG rating as far as violence goes would be one that shows how Max lost a good chunk of his ear.
There is always a mystical adventure awaiting you. You just have to find it and take the first step into epicness.
Douglas Collier

Post by Douglas Collier »

I really want to see a flashback of what Peanut and Fido have been doing these last couple months (one or two arcs).
Douglas isn't my real name, but because of a name block put on me by a higher-order being known as Djinni, I can't say my real name.
Shadowstar23

Post by Shadowstar23 »

Douglas Collier wrote:I really want to see a flashback of what Peanut and Fido have been doing these last couple months (one or two arcs).
It's still questionable as to whether months actually passed for me. But yes. We require an explaination as to what's been happening at B.G.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

I have been wondering about Fido's status in the community since he has been outed as a cat-lover.
D3ath_0ps

Post by D3ath_0ps »

I'm just gonna throw this out there. Grapenut. Think about it, with Fido and Sab out of the bag, maybe Grape is looking at Peanut differently or vice versa? Just a thought. :P
deepskycyan

Post by deepskycyan »

Both Peanut and Grape are currently engaged, with other people, that is. They're not even entirely clear regarding their relationship with each other, so there really is nothing to confess.

On topic: an arc with Peanut and Fox analysing and discussing books could turn out to be pretty amusing.
"Reality continues to ruin my life." -B. Watterson
Shadowstar23

Post by Shadowstar23 »

This is coming from one of my darker sides.
An arc where Grape and Max break up. :|
Douglas Collier

Shadowstar23 wrote:This is coming from one of my darker sides.
Or Sabrina and Fido - and Fido ends up doing something he regrets. Dark enough? :P
Douglas isn't my real name, but because of a name block put on me by a higher-order being known as Djinni, I can't say my real name.
HundKatzeMaus

Post by HundKatzeMaus »

Well I would like to see an arc again with our favourite K-9 unit and their secret weapon Spo :lol:
Case of the aztec gold is still one of my favourites and I would really like to see them again.
Well it would also be interesting to see an arc about Ralph, the poor guy never got the spotlight and I bet there could be some interesting storys about him.
Gren

Post by Gren »

Amazee Dayzee wrote:I have been wondering about Fido's status in the community since he has been outed as a cat-lover.
Yeah, that's kind of an important thing and we miss it. We need to know what happened with that.
D3ath_0ps wrote:I'm just gonna throw this out there. Grapenut. Think about it, with Fido and Sab out of the bag, maybe Grape is looking at Peanut differently or vice versa? Just a thought. :P
I don't think so. Grape is still attracted to cats as we saw recently in Jungle Fever. Peanut has already declared his feelings for her but it's been so long since that and now is in a relationship with another female so I'd say he does not feel the same about her anymore.
However, he has shown to be attracted to other cats before (at least physically) so perhaps those old cat-lover feelings could resurface at anytime.
Shadowstar23 wrote:This is coming from one of my darker sides.
Sadly, I don't think that's gonna happen. Well, at least I'd say it's quite difficult that Rick would risk to do such thing considering that most part of the fandom is pretty much sensitive about these romance things.
Douglas Collier wrote:Or Sabrina and Fido - and Fido ends up doing something he regrets. Dark enough? :P
If by that you mean he'll spend a whole weekend eating dog-safe chocolate icecream then it's fine by me. Let's not get creepy, please. They're just silly teenagers having a breakup, no reason to take it too seriously. The jokes won't stop just for a bit of drama.
HundKatzeMaus wrote:Well I would like to see an arc again with our favourite K-9 unit and their secret weapon Spo :lol:
Case of the aztec gold is still one of my favourites and I would really like to see them again.
Yeah me too. That's been one of my favorite arcs so far!
HundKatzeMaus wrote:Well it would also be interesting to see an arc about Ralph, the poor guy never got the spotlight and I bet there could be some interesting storys about him.
Agreed. And we gotta know about his twin bro with the eyepatch.
ImageImage
Douglas Collier

Gren wrote:
Douglas Collier wrote:Or Sabrina and Fido - and Fido ends up doing something he regrets. Dark enough? :P
If by that you mean he'll spend a whole weekend eating dog-safe chocolate icecream then it's fine by me. Let's not get creepy, please. They're just silly teenagers having a breakup, no reason to take it too seriously. The jokes won't stop just for a bit of drama.
That's really about all I was expecting. I was sort of hoping to call someone out for thinking of worse things, but it looks like I was caught in my own trap. ;) :P
Gren

Post by Gren »

Douglas Collier wrote:That's really about all I was expecting. I was sort of hoping to call someone out for thinking of worse things, but it looks like I was caught in my own trap. ;) :P
Heh, then we are good. :P
ImageImage
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

I'm interested in knowing the specifics behind Sabrina and Maxwell.
Gren

Post by Gren »

Amazee Dayzee wrote:I'm interested in knowing the specifics behind Sabrina and Maxwell.
Yeah a lot of us want to know whatever happened with Sabrina's former relationship and how she ended up in the arms of the most popular dog in BG but unfortunately Rick is not very fond to flashbacks. :(
ImageImage
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

It wouldn't have to be a flashback. It would just have to be Sabrina explaining it.
Saturn381

Post by Saturn381 »

I would like to see an arc that plays out like Homeward Bound with Peanut, Grape, and King.
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

I just want to know what happened to Maxwell's ear and what Grape did to have Tarot stop doing the Holodeck stuff! Give up your secrets Mr. Furret!!!
My characters
Everybody has a story to tell. What's yours?
Douglas Collier

Saturn381 wrote:I would like to see an arc that plays out like Homeward Bound with Peanut, Grape, and King.
That'd be sort of simplistic.
Peanut, Grape, and King sit on the side of a road and hitchhike a ride home. :lol:
Maybe more like "Far From Home: The Adventures of Yellow Dog" (if anyone else has seen that movie)
Saturn381

Post by Saturn381 »

Douglas Collier wrote:
Saturn381 wrote:I would like to see an arc that plays out like Homeward Bound with Peanut, Grape, and King.
That'd be sort of simplistic.
Peanut, Grape, and King sit on the side of a road and hitchhike a ride home. :lol:
You know I didn't thought about that till now. :lol:
Maybe more like "Far From Home: The Adventures of Yellow Dog" (if anyone else has seen that movie)
I have read a plot synopsis of it, and I do think that's the better route.
Shadowstar23

Post by Shadowstar23 »

Gren wrote:
Amazee Dayzee wrote:I'm interested in knowing the specifics behind Sabrina and Maxwell.
Yeah a lot of us want to know whatever happened with Sabrina's former relationship and how she ended up in the arms of the most popular dog in BG but unfortunately Rick is not very fond to flashbacks. :(
As I have said somewhere previously, we could be shown a photo album.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Or Rock could just have one of them talk about it.
ChekeBello

Post by ChekeBello »

I like the idea of knowing a bit more about Sabrina's relationships, but I really like to see what is going on between Fox and Fido, it still bugs me that Fox wasn't part of the last Imaginate arc since Bailey and King were there, and keep thinking Fox is evading Fido. I know they talked when Heaven is not enough begun but I like to know more about Fido current status with like... everyone. >.<
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Well we know that the "Good Ol' Dogs Club" will probably see him as a pariah now, so I can see Fido becoming friends with Peanut.
Shadowstar23

Post by Shadowstar23 »

I'm pretty sure Peanuts already friends with Fido. And that leads me to say, an arc where Fido and Ralph take Peanut for a "Ride Along". :P
HundKatzeMaus

Post by HundKatzeMaus »

Shadowstar23 wrote:I'm pretty sure Peanuts already friends with Fido. And that leads me to say, an arc where Fido and Ralph take Peanut for a "Ride Along". :P
Ralph and Peanut acting together.....wow....glorious Idea :lol:
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Speaking of Ralph, maybe an arc about Ralph?
Saturn381

Post by Saturn381 »

How about a musical arc?
Shadowstar23

Post by Shadowstar23 »

Saturn381 wrote:How about a musical arc?
I doubt it. Rick will have a tough time trying to figure out the lyrics for the characters to sing.
D3ath_0ps

Post by D3ath_0ps »

Shadowstar23 wrote:
Saturn381 wrote:How about a musical arc?
I doubt it. Rick will have a tough time trying to figure out the lyrics for the characters to sing.
:idea: What if he got someone to help do it? That's also a possibility. Right?
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

It could but it would be up to Rick if he wants to.
Foxstar
BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU

Post by Foxstar »

Guys we've had a musical arc already, basically.
Shadowstar23

Post by Shadowstar23 »

My previous comment was made assuming that they did nothing but sing. Also, [Insert comment from Excited thread]. :P On the Ralph arc, what if it was about him being made to take a couple of weeks off and going to another country only to get involved in some hilariously stupid conflict.
InDaZone1219

Post by InDaZone1219 »

They should have an arc that flashes back to an unseen part of the latest comic (...Fuzzy) to further the plot of the future arc.
Either that or an arc that shows what happened back in Babylon Gardens while this while this was taking place. Come on, we haven't seen Bino in the comics since Jungle Fever (arc 72.) which was back in November last year. :|
A steady, but luminous glow of power in the dark
Douglas Collier

InDaZone1219 wrote:They should have an arc that flashes back to an unseen part of the latest comic (...Fuzzy) to further the plot of the future arc.
Either that or an arc that shows what happened back in Babylon Gardens while this while this was taking place. Come on, we haven't seen Bino in the comics since Jungle Fever (arc 72.) which was back in November last year. :|
It'd be pretty pathetic if nothing's happened to Bino in almost a year. :|