Future Arcs

Discuss the comic here
Amazee Dayzee

Re: Future Arcs

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Because they pretty much have already gawked at everything there already. XD

And I know you didn't suggest that, I was reply to Fen and not you.
GameCobra

Post by GameCobra »

I admit it took me alot of time to think about this, but now I'm actually curious how beneficial this might turn out for Grape, Max and Peanut: Grape dating Res.
3 words - Liquid Metal Fur
Gameb18oy
Game Master

Post by Gameb18oy »

GameCobra wrote:I admit it took me alot of time to think about this, but now I'm actually curious how beneficial this might turn out for Grape, Max and Peanut: Grape dating Res.
Max honestly might be a bit more open to that crush than the others, he’s a big fan of pridelands as well after all, Peanut as well now that I think about it... heh, now I’m imagining Res dodging Peanut’s pitches of Spot (superdog) to him
GameCobra

Post by GameCobra »

I should point out though that I think mostly on the comedy side of things: Maxwell thinks it'll make him a better boyfriend (it does, but he's totally got the wrong idea), Peanut thinks he'll be a better writer (as mentioned, but he's going full blown lucky horse shoes here and Tarot cards) and Res is probably going to be a bigger nervous wreck x3
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Not sure how it would make Max a better boyfriend because by Grape dating Res, isn't Res now Grape's boyfriend? :shock:
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

Amazee Dayzee wrote:Not sure how it would make Max a better boyfriend because by Grape dating Res, isn't Res now Grape's boyfriend? :shock:
Grape could say that it would be like the dates she has with Peanut, that although she might go out with Res, Maxie is still her main squeeze. Plus, Maxwell may not mind if he gets to spend some time with Res.
“Freedom has cost too much blood and agony to be relinquished at the cheap price of rhetoric.” - Thomas Sowell

“The only time I ever enjoyed ironing was the day I accidentally got gin in the steam iron.” Phyllis Diller
GameCobra

Post by GameCobra »

trekkie wrote:
Amazee Dayzee wrote:Not sure how it would make Max a better boyfriend because by Grape dating Res, isn't Res now Grape's boyfriend? :shock:
Grape could say that it would be like the dates she has with Peanut, that although she might go out with Res, Maxie is still her main squeeze. Plus, Maxwell may not mind if he gets to spend some time with Res.
Knowing Rick, it'll probably all be overshadowed by all of this AWESOME FREE PRIDELAND MERCHANDISE x3
CunningFox

Post by CunningFox »

Lester sees Endgame and Joey and Dallas try to avoid him, knowing he'll spoil it for them.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

I can't remember that far back to past strips but has Lester been known to spoil movies and media? :?:
CunningFox

Post by CunningFox »

He'd probably brag about seeing it before them and keep blabbing about the plot.
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

An arc where Maxwell and Bino get in a car crash and have to work together to keep Jeff conscious, the brothers end up bonding, and giving each other strength to make changes in their lives. Maxwell quits catnip and Bino stands up to Duchess.

Or

Bino gets into some sort of peril trying to impress Duchess, Maxwell, Joey and Fido rescue him. This could either lead to Bino forming better relationships with his brothers or him feeling humiliated because a cat, a cat-lover, and a nerd saved him.
“Freedom has cost too much blood and agony to be relinquished at the cheap price of rhetoric.” - Thomas Sowell

“The only time I ever enjoyed ironing was the day I accidentally got gin in the steam iron.” Phyllis Diller
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

The first one might actually be a bit too violent for the comic but I do like the second idea and God knows that Bino is overdue to grow up a little bit.
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

Yeah, you may have a point about the first one. I’d just kind of like to see Bino and Maxwell bond as brothers, somehow.

Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

I'm sure the second one would work and as I said, Bino needs to grow up a bit sometime.
fenrirblack

Post by fenrirblack »

The only way I could see those two bonding was if Jeff literally forced them to bond with one another. But I don't think he cares about about their brotherliness to actually do anything about that. In Jeff's mind he's probably like "He's a cat, and he's a dog. What'd you expect was going to happen?"
Housepets! Fan Fiction By Fenrir Black M.A.
There is a price to pay for defying fate.
Champion Wallace

Post by Champion Wallace »

Mass hysteria perhaps 8-)?
The cape comes with the promotion.
GameCobra

Post by GameCobra »

Ooo, I completely forgot about the vet. An arc with all sorts of pets going to the vet for vaccinations for a symptom that only affects pets ~ then we learn all of their EMBARASSING vet tales. :D
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

I would be down for Max learning about all of the embarrassing details of the pets that heard his story about how he and Rufus met.
GameCobra

Post by GameCobra »

The return of the Yarn Ball :o
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

Duchess gets tired of Bino and not only dumps him but tries to remove him from the Good Ol’ Dogs Club.

Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

That might be the only time I hope Bino succeeds in something which is NOT getting removed.
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Learning that the li'l dino-demon has been bringing Pete's coins to the surface through Karishad's basement, Cerberus and Eudoant form a rather suspicion-saturated alliance to try to capture the rascal and undo his mayhem before the Terrestrial world falls into anarchy.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

I don't think that Eudoant (who for some reason I thought was a female and have the voice of Eartha Kitt) would care. Cerberus might try to stop the demon with the help of either new Celestial (because we are due for a new introduction) or team up with some of the pets.
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Amazee Dayzee wrote:I don't think that Eudoant (who for some reason I thought was a female and have the voice of Eartha Kitt) would care. Cerberus might try to stop the demon with the help of either new Celestial (because we are due for a new introduction) or team up with some of the pets.
In suggesting this storyline, I'm assuming that Eudoant is obsessed with nobody leaving Pandemonium, even to the point of partnering with Cerberus (who began her career as the gate-keeper of the Infernal realm and might be thus assumed to be supportive).

Oh, and I too thought Eudoant was female for quite some time. The Eartha Kitt voice is a devilish touch - quite in character, too, I'd say.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

I only gave Eudoant that voice because when I saw them for the first, I immediately for some reason thought of Yzma. XD
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

With the blessings of Peanut and Grape, Max and Tarot go on a date, or perhaps Maxwell and Tarot have an adventure together.

Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

It would be interesting to see how Max and Tarot interact with each other without their respective partners.
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Bino becomes convinced that the limericking hermit is spouting clues to a hidden fortune, and he convinces Rex and Yeltsin to help him find it.
Last edited by NHWestoN on Thu May 23, 2019 6:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

I like it. I wonder if Rex and Yeltsin would beat the snot out of Bino if the fortune turns out to be nonexistent.

NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Well, when Fox, Mungo, and Terrance go through the ten torments of Hades to rescue them only to learn what sent that ingrate, Bino, on such a fool's quest, I think all five of them are going to get a piece of our favorite rotter!
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

Then Jeff grounds Bino for missing his curfew, for not keeping in contact, and for putting the lives of others in danger.

Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

You REALLY don't like Bino that much do you?
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

I wouldn’t say I hate him. Part of the reason I have him get grounded or get beat up is because it might convince him that he needs to change and stop being a jerk. Not very likely, I know but...

NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Having a date at the Yarn Ball, Grape and Maxwell run into Sabrina and Fido. Maxwell and Sabrina reminisce about old times; Fido ponders reconciling with Fox.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

I definitely wouldn't mind seeing flashbacks to how Max and Sabrina became a couple and what it was like for them.
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

I like the idea of Max and Sabrina reminiscing about their time as a couple.
Peanut and Maxwell decide to do something special for Grape and Tarot, to celebrate their anniversary. Grape gets curious as to what they are doing and ropes a reluctant Tarot into spying on the boys.

Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

I would imagine that with Tarot there who for the most part seems to be the straight man, all attempts to figure out what they are doing will end up failing.
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

Maxwell successfully gives up catnip. Jeff decides to reward him by giving him another crawfish boil. Duchess tells Bino to ruin the boil, considering the action too nasty, Bino refuses, Duchess dumps him and attempts to ruin the party herself and fails her spectacularly and humorously.

Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Bonus points if it means that Bino and Max are able to bond with each other and come to an understanding.
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

… and Truc and Falstaff give Bino his ball back.