Future Arcs

Discuss the comic here
Amazee Dayzee

Re: Future Arcs

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Rock works a lot better. Keene may have his issues, but being stingy is not one of them. Also Karishad is helping with those issues.
MrBlueSky7

Post by MrBlueSky7 »

Amazee Dayzee wrote:Rock works a lot better. Keene may have his issues, but being stingy is not one of them. Also Karishad is helping with those issues.
Maybe you're right. Rock would make more sense (plus, he's been scolded before by Cerb, so a haunting from her would be even more interesting). I chose Keene because, cosmic game connections aside, He does have that Scrooge like personality, but I can't figure whether it would be OOC or not for him to just suddenly say he hates Christmas out of the blue. Also, the scenes between him and Karishad (as GoCF) would be very fascinating (his friend being the one to tell him what will become of him should he not heed their warnings).
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

I don't understand how he has the Scrooge personality though. A big chunk of that money he has is what is allowing the wolves and King to live in the neighborhood under the wild animals as people program. Scrooge would not be doing that.
Saturn381

Post by Saturn381 »

How about an arc about baseball?
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Do any of the pets know how to play baseball? If they do, it would be funny to see a baseball break someone's window.
Shadowstar23

Post by Shadowstar23 »

Saturn381 wrote:How about an arc about baseball?
May I kindly remind you of what happened in the water war arc. :mrgreen:
There is always a mystical adventure awaiting you. You just have to find it and take the first step into epicness.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

I highly doubt they will bean each other with baseballs, but just in case, somebody better get some helmets and padding.
Leomon2004

Post by Leomon2004 »

Amazee Dayzee wrote:I highly doubt they will bean each other with baseballs, but just in case, somebody better get some helmets and padding.
Speaking of beaning people, we haven't seen Bino getting FACED in a while. I'm 85% certain that eventually we'll get to see Pete and Dragon in their mortal forms. Possibly even an arc centered around them.
GameCobra

Post by GameCobra »

Don't want to see Bino getting Faced as much these days. But I do like to see him tease Max. :3

I could totally see an arc where Bino points out that they use to think Grape was a guy and it somehow ends up becoming a Peanut and Grape arc all about the fine points of gender confusion between pets. (With Max getting the best out of Grape's feminine qualities by the end of the arc :3)
3 words - Liquid Metal Fur
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

I would love to see the tomboyish Grape get some more feminine qualities which Max gets all the best out of! That is a great idea!
Douglas Collier

Post by Douglas Collier »

We need to see the neighborhood snow war. :P
Douglas isn't my real name, but because of a name block put on me by a higher-order being known as Djinni, I can't say my real name.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

And Kevin getting hit in the face with a pie. x3
Leomon2004

Post by Leomon2004 »

Douglas Collier wrote:We need to see the neighborhood snow war. :P
We need to see the Peanut/Tarot/Karishad side of the comic where Max gives Grape that gross sandwich. We also need to see more of Karishad's shennanigans, which are funniest when he's irritating Keene.
GameCobra

Post by GameCobra »

Hah. I never noticed this before, but this actually has a great ring to it:

Grape and Max going on a double date with Bino and Duchess.
Reason: Bino is the closest thing they got when Peanut is gone missing X3
3 words - Liquid Metal Fur
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Well why not? Bino and Max are pet brothers so it could work well. Especially when Grape inevitably pummels them into oblivion for being obnoxious.

Their ship name is Dino.

An arc where Bino realizes with horror that Joey is his biological brother and his pet cousin (since Jake and Jeff are brothers). This means that Max and Joey are also pet cousins.
Saturn381

Post by Saturn381 »

How about a camping arc?
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

I would love to see Ralph, Kevin and Fido camping!
Douglas Collier

Here would be my picks for a Princess Bride imaginate:

Fox: Wesley
Sasha: Buttercup
Bino: Prince Humperdinck
Spo: Inigo Montoya
Rex: Fezzik
Tiger: Vizzini
Grape: Count Rugen (The Five-fingered Cat)
Max: Miracle Max
Sabrina: Valerie (Max's wife)
Tarot: The Ancient Booer
Joey: The Impressive Clergyman
Zach: The Albino
Marvin: Yellin
King: The King
Bailey: The Queen
Peanut: The Grandfather
Rockstar Hawk: The Grandson
Douglas isn't my real name, but because of a name block put on me by a higher-order being known as Djinni, I can't say my real name.
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

I am probably late with this but what ever happened to Keene and the thing Pete gave him after they went into the Temple. Since Pete and the Dragon became mortal, is this story arc that paned the entire comic over. There is another idea, what happened to Pete and Dragon after they became mortal, have them appear as humans later?
Currently traveling across the United States. Still up for any conversations though.
1071-CCN

Post by 1071-CCN »

Douglas Collier wrote:Here would be my picks for a Princess Bride imaginate:

Fox: Wesley
Sasha: Buttercup
Bino: Prince Humperdinck
Spo: Inigo Montoya
Rex: Fezzik
Tiger: Vizzini
Grape: Count Rugen (The Five-fingered Cat)
Max: Miracle Max
Sabrina: Valerie (Max's wife)
Tarot: The Ancient Booer
Joey: The Impressive Clergyman
Zach: The Albino
Marvin: Yellin
King: The King
Bailey: The Queen
Peanut: The Grandfather
Rockstar Hawk: The Grandson
That would be awesome!

I just love those paper-bag-hat performances, and The Princess Bride would be the perfect material for one!
This account is a copy of that of my Cross Time Cafe account, which I use to discuss Freefall on its forum.
Douglas Collier

Spo to Grape: Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You ate my relatives. Prepare to die.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Anything that puts Foxsha together is A-OK for me!
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

I want an arc that explores Fiddler and Keys teaching other pets how to play instruments.
My characters
Everybody has a story to tell. What's yours?
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Trying is the operative word. Do they fail miserably? xD
rmaster454

Post by rmaster454 »

I'd love to see an arc about how Sabrina and Tarot are dealing with diminished powers.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Oh yeah, that is another good one.
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

What about Pete and Dragon?
Currently traveling across the United States. Still up for any conversations though.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Well since they are mortal, I would assume that sooner or later we would see them is we haven't already in a mortal body. *coughcoughcoughcoughcoughPeteasCoriandDragonasTrinketcoughcoughcough*
MrBlueSky7

Post by MrBlueSky7 »

rmaster454 wrote:I'd love to see an arc about how Sabrina and Tarot are dealing with diminished powers.
Yes. I'd really REALLY love to see this happen. I could see Sabrina handling it well (since her magic wasn't as strong before). But Tarot, on the other hand, might be more hard for her, since she's probably been used to being the "I told you so" type (literally) for so long. I guess it might make her happy, since she won't have to act like such a buzzkill towards Peanut anymore (you know, when they're not imaginating stuff).

Speaking of relationships, I really want to see some sort of explanation about that thing she's got going on with Karishad. Could this be a potential love triangle that'll make for a very interesting Arc, perhaps?
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Quite honestly, I think Karishad and Tarot make a better couple. With them together, Grape and Peanut could discover their feelings for each other all over again and then Max can be paired up with a new character.
Shadowstar23

Post by Shadowstar23 »

How about an arc where Peanut, Tarot, Grape and Max go to visit the pound Grape once lived and hear Crazy Steve tell the story of his life (summarized main points of it). And, by pure coincidence, Grape reunites with her brother Raze(whose pelt is a lovely rust red).
There is always a mystical adventure awaiting you. You just have to find it and take the first step into epicness.
Douglas Collier

An arc where Bino goes to see a psychologist and is prescribed medicine that makes him a bit too nice.

A dolphin centered arc.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

So nice that he turns out to be creepy and sends everybody running. xD
Shadowstar23

Post by Shadowstar23 »

An arc focused on the Adventures of Max when he is not with Grape.
RemonyRavine

Post by RemonyRavine »

Shadowstar23 wrote:An arc focused on the Adventures of Max when he is not with Grape.
That would be fun, perhaps even see more of Marvin--Max and Marvin are supposed to be best friends or something of the sort, aren't they?

Going by the Yarnball arc and Maxwell's biography, we're meant to believe he's the pennacle of all cats in Babylon Gardens--a leader without really being in charge of anyone. The cat that all cats can rely on for anything--to get a party started, to chase away dogs with wily schemes or pure frustration, etc.

Or heck, even seeing him hang out with alley cats/strays, him being the self-proclaimed "semi-feral" 'n all. I like to imagine there's a poor stray kitten somewhere that nobody wants, or he doesn't want an owner, but Max gives the kitten company every once and a while. I can also imagine the silly antics such a duo could get into. The very thought makes my heart all fuzzy.
SuperStar

Post by SuperStar »

RemonyRavine wrote:
Shadowstar23 wrote:An arc focused on the Adventures of Max when he is not with Grape.
That would be fun, perhaps even see more of Marvin--Max and Marvin are supposed to be best friends or something of the sort, aren't they?

Going by the Yarnball arc and Maxwell's biography, we're meant to believe he's the pennacle of all cats in Babylon Gardens--a leader without really being in charge of anyone. The cat that all cats can rely on for anything--to get a party started, to chase away dogs with wily schemes or pure frustration, etc.

Or heck, even seeing him hang out with alley cats/strays, him being the self-proclaimed "semi-feral" 'n all. I like to imagine there's a poor stray kitten somewhere that nobody wants, or he doesn't want an owner, but Max gives the kitten company every once and a while. I can also imagine the silly antics such a duo could get into. The very thought makes my heart all fuzzy.
OH YES! I really wanna see Max and Marvin hanging out like they used too.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

It would be nice because I do wanna see Marvin in something that doesn't involve him being a minor character.
Shadowstar23

Post by Shadowstar23 »

Maybe they try to help Jasper with his little problem.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

I can imagine all 3 of them getting involved in slapstick scenes like Tom from "Tom and Jerry". :mrgreen:
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Whatever happened to Fiddler and Keys,
or that Badger,
or even the 10 Mr. Bigglesworth (s)?
Even Tiger and Marvin have not been seen in a while, and same with Daisy and Sasha.
Oh, and what about those Raccoons, or Fox.
Peanut and Grape, along with Maxwell, are starting to gain time in not being seen.
All of the ferrets besides Keene have been seen in a while.

To much time is being spend on the wolfs!