The kangaroos...

Discuss the comic here
Morris

The kangaroos...

Post by Morris »

They aren't... erm, romantically involved, or anything?
https://www.housepetscomic.com/2013/02/ ... -and-thou/
Right?

copper
Puppy Wrangler

Re: The kangaroos...

Post by copper »

My characters
Everybody has a story to tell. What's yours?
Dissension

Post by Dissension »

Morris wrote:They aren't... erm, romantically involved, or anything?
https://www.housepetscomic.com/2013/02/ ... -and-thou/
Right?

They kinda seem to be!

people are the only things that matter; take care of yourselves and each other
Morris

Post by Morris »

Well, Rick is a furry, after all.
And I guess I knew that this would seep into his comic sooner or later... I mean, have you seen his dA?
So, uhm, yeah... I dunno where Housepets! is really heading in the near future, or if the rating will be loosened for some reason. Welp, at least nobody's jumping at my throat for asking this question.

And, yeah, Dissension, you've mentioned your thoughts on it before. lol
Dissension

Post by Dissension »

Morris wrote:...
This isn't really relevant.
Morris wrote:And I guess I knew that this would seep into his comic sooner or later... I mean, have you seen his dA?
I'm not really sure where you're going with this...
Morris wrote:So, uhm, yeah... I dunno where Housepets! is really heading in the near future, or if the rating will be loosened for some reason.
I don't see why the rating would change, PG has treated the comic well, so far.
Morris wrote:Welp, at least nobody's jumping at my throat for asking this question.
Of course not, we pride ourselves on being a very friendly community. As you'll have seen from reading the forum rules, we expect all users to treat one another civilly and refrain from controversial statements.
Morris wrote:And, yeah, Dissension, you've mentioned your thoughts on it before. lol
I'm allowed to give my opinions when people ask questions!

people are the only things that matter; take care of yourselves and each other
AstroOtter

Post by AstroOtter »

Read the description blurb of the original strip that's for sale at Rick's Storenvy site.
Clears things up, I'd say.
Creature of chaos with long slender body, heavy tail, and clever hands. I am to water as a dragon is to fire. And I'm adorable.
Tatsuo

Post by Tatsuo »

From the way they were cuddling, there was no doubt in my mind they were romantically involved and if I may say, Mr. Griffin is a highly respected artiest in regards to both his work and to keeping everything he creates under a certain level.
We assume so much, and know so little...
“Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend." - Albert Camus.
Sleet
Bringing Foxy Back

Post by Sleet »

Morris wrote:So, uhm, yeah... I dunno where Housepets! is really heading in the near future, or if the rating will be loosened for some reason. Welp, at least nobody's jumping at my throat for asking this question.
The rating isn't loosening. We've already seen romance and cuddling in this comic before, so this isn't really any different.

And of course no one's jumping at your throat. If they do they get banned~ *giggles*
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Friendly banter? Feel free to click the "PM" button below!
Tatsuo

Post by Tatsuo »

Sleet wrote:banned~

There's that word again! :P
“Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend." - Albert Camus.
Morris

Post by Morris »

This isn't really relevant.
Actually, it is. There are a number of reasons why it's relevant, whether you like to admit it or not. Now I won't go into detail about it, but if you want to deny it, that's okay. :I
Sleet
Bringing Foxy Back

Post by Sleet »

I don't think furries have anything to do with this. People have relationships, so it doesn't take a furry to write characters who have relationships.
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Friendly banter? Feel free to click the "PM" button below!
GameCobra

Post by GameCobra »

Sleet wrote:I don't think furries have anything to do with this. People have relationships, so it doesn't take a furry to write characters who have relationships.
Exactly. If that were the case, then Garfield, Sherman's Lagoon, Ninja Turtles, Samurai Pizza Cats, Gargoyles and most Disney movies for that matter would fall under this categoty =P
3 words - Liquid Metal Fur
Morris

Post by Morris »

God, you people sure love to simplify everything. Welp, I'm done here, the comic got old anyways...
Sleet
Bringing Foxy Back

Post by Sleet »

I'm really not sure your concern...

If you'd rather discuss it in private you can always PM me and I'd be happy to talk.
Tatsuo

Post by Tatsuo »

Morris wrote:the comic got old anyways...

.....You'll be back ;)
Foxstar
BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU

Post by Foxstar »

Just because Rick's a furry doesn't mean squat. Also, for goodness sake, have a little faith in the artist/writer, but don't put him up onto a pedistool because Rick's human, just like we are. There's only one being who's doesn't fail and most folks know who that is, or don't believe said being is even real.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Yes, they are involved with each other. I thought that the Christmas strip this year actually had implied it.