When the evil arises and justice must be served...

Discuss the comic here
valerio

When the evil arises and justice must be served...

Post by valerio »

Who Rick's gonna call? SICKBUSTERS! His Fans!
To cut a long story short, why not just contribute with as much fan strips as we can starting today? This way, there will be always some material handy for the comic page for any necessity, rather than working under a schedule given by a sudden warning.
What do you think? Diss? Sleet?
Happiness Designer
Location: In the corner of your mind, where reality and dreams clash and create a fabulous universe.

Re: When the evil arises and justice must be served...

Post by Happiness Designer »

I'd be down for trying to create some guest strips, save for the fact that I'm terrible at drawing.
~ Colors are good. ~
Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; It is something you design for the present.
aBritishfox

Re: When the evil arises and justice must be served...

Post by aBritishfox »

Korakc wrote:I'd be down for trying to create some guest strips, save for the fact that I'm terrible at drawing.
Don't worry, I'm poor at drawing, yet I'm still making a strip about the Other Daryl doing a run with Miles on the timer and King at the end commenting on the run.
Did you know my friends call me "The Great Pontificator"! Or was it "The Great Time Waster"?

twitter: https://twitter.com/aBritishfox

Sometimes, being a Sentient Inflatable means air is the only answer for true happiness