Comic Pathways

Discuss the comic here
Shadowstar23

Re: Comic Pathways

Post by Shadowstar23 »

@ConvoyWolf

First part I agree with whole-heartedly. :)

Second part,...................Alright. :|
There is always a mystical adventure awaiting you. You just have to find it and take the first step into epicness.
ConvoyWolf

Post by ConvoyWolf »

Shadowstar23 wrote:@ConvoyWolf

First part I agree with whole-heartedly. :)

Second part,...................Alright. :|
Sorry.......just really liked that last page in Mice to Meet you. I like paws.

That aside i would like to see them (her and Joey) together more often.
SuperStar

Post by SuperStar »

I actually look forward to an arc where Joey and Squeak happily break up. I have nothing against them in a relationship exactly, just I feel they could be in better relationships. I mean that Joey and Squeak or fine with each other, but I don't think they're the best for each other.
ConvoyWolf

Post by ConvoyWolf »

SuperStar wrote:I actually look forward to an arc where Joey and Squeak happily break up. I have nothing against them in a relationship exactly, just I feel they could be in better relationships. I mean that Joey and Squeak or fine with each other, but I don't think they're the best for each other.
It would be difficultfor that to happen. While they are an unusual couple by far, Squeaky has unusual quirks that Joey is able to entertain for her. Although she has proven she enjoys her little quirk from anyone. So who knows what will happen between those two
SuperStar

Post by SuperStar »

I didn't mean they'd be happy to break up, I mean that they break up without any grudges.
ConvoyWolf

Post by ConvoyWolf »

Well if it came to that im sure it would be okay.
William_David

Post by William_David »

I think their relationship is creepy as creepy can be and both of them need to have their minds tested for crazy.. I mean the mouse has a crush fetish, come one! Thats creepy :shock:
On topic: I hope that Peanut learns about King so that he'd be able to add some silliness to Kings current situation and help him fix it while Grape beats king with either a broom or a frying pan. *Laugh* :lol:
King is awesome!
Shadowstar23

Post by Shadowstar23 »

@William_David
First part, I think this
William_David said: I think their relationship is creepy as creepy can be....
was enough. :|

Second part, I'm sure that Peanut would actually help while Grape will only aggravate the problem. :)
There is always a mystical adventure awaiting you. You just have to find it and take the first step into epicness.
William_David

Post by William_David »

I didn't mean for my comment to come out so mean but I was trying to express how weird their relationship is to me. I do agree that they should break up without any grudges. It would be funny if Squeak hooked up with that crazy can from where Grape was held as a kitten. They both are strange characters that would look funny together.
King is awesome!
ConvoyWolf

Post by ConvoyWolf »

William_David wrote:I didn't mean for my comment to come out so mean but I was trying to express how weird their relationship is to me. I do agree that they should break up without any grudges. It would be funny if Squeak hooked up with that crazy can from where Grape was held as a kitten. They both are strange characters that would look funny together.
I can see how you find it wierd. I mean a mouse, enjoying being crushed underfoot in itself is an oddball i know. The thing is unlike most mice she seems to survive the stomps pretty easily with no injuries. Part of me wonders if theres something more to the story about her near-immortal-like abilities. Id really like to see that be explained.
William_David

Post by William_David »

I'd like to see Fido and Sabrina's relationship to become more public and be told more. I think their relationship is nearly as important to the story as King and Bailey's. Who else agrees?
King is awesome!
ConvoyWolf

Post by ConvoyWolf »

William_David wrote:I'd like to see Fido and Sabrina's relationship to become more public and be told more. I think their relationship is nearly as important to the story as King and Bailey's. Who else agrees?
Im for that!
Silly Zealot

Post by Silly Zealot »

It'll probably be explored a bit more in the not too far future.

What I hope is that Rick doesn't actually abandon the cosmic stories. They always adedd something crazy and fun to the comic as a whole and Rick is great at the fantasy genre. : D
20th century fox? Given that this is the year 2020, that fox must be dead by now. Sadface! : (

I'm telling you, hyenas ARE canines too!
William_David

Post by William_David »

I am kind of hoping that king is in his human form under the blanket so that fox will already know his secret. I can't wait to see what happens. :shock:
King is awesome!
Shadowstar23

Post by Shadowstar23 »

Well then, Charles. This is goodbye.

This will not end well. I don't want King to be human again. :cry:
Foxstar
BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU

Post by Foxstar »

Silly Zealot wrote:It'll probably be explored a bit more in the not too far future.

What I hope is that Rick doesn't actually abandon the cosmic stories. They always adedd something crazy and fun to the comic as a whole and Rick is great at the fantasy genre. : D
Your not the only one, even as much as people freak out over them.
William_David

Post by William_David »

I agree. The cosmic stories are fun. I like how Pete has turned into a computer geek. It kind of makes him not seem as bad as before and kind of normal which is a nice touch to the story.
King is awesome!
Shadowstar23

Post by Shadowstar23 »

William_David wrote:I agree. The cosmic stories are fun. I like how Pete has turned into a computer geek. It kind of makes him not seem as bad as before and kind of normal which is a nice touch to the story.
Except for the fact that he is using living beings in his game.
Foxstar
BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU

Post by Foxstar »

Shadowstar23 wrote:
William_David wrote:I agree. The cosmic stories are fun. I like how Pete has turned into a computer geek. It kind of makes him not seem as bad as before and kind of normal which is a nice touch to the story.
Except for the fact that he is using living beings in his game.
The reason for that was well explained, I would think.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Still really doesn't make it any better though that he forcefully turned a human into a dog. Even if it all worked out for the best.
Obbl
Smiley McSmiles

Post by Obbl »

Amazee Dayzee wrote:Still really doesn't make it any better though that he forcefully turned a human into a dog. Even if it all worked out for the best.
And I don't think I will ever understand that reaction from people :?
SuperStar

Post by SuperStar »

I really wanna see Bino succeed at something by his own strengths, and realize that life would be better for him if he stopped trying to use people, and started getting things done himself. Of course he'll still remain a "sort of jerk", except he wouldn't be trying for supremacy.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

I'm not sure why people don't understand why forcing someone to be turned into a dog is a BAD thing. Seriously? His parents might be dead, but his pets are still out there and he probably has family members also.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

Amazee Dayzee wrote:his pets are still out there and he probably has family members also.
it's very possible that he doesn't have family. If he and his parents didn't have siblings and all his grandparents passed away, then he wouldn't necessarily have any family close enough to notice him missing or possibly even know he exists.
as for the pets, he didn't have any at the time of his transformation. I assume the ones that kidnapped him either escaped or ended up in the pound, possibly adopted by another family.

so if there's no one to miss him and he's happier with his new life, he's better off. So yes, forcing him to turn into a dog was bad, but him being turned into a dog turned out good. Pete's a jerk but his jerk actions had a good outcome. The ends don't justify the means, but it doesn't necessarily mean the ends are bad too.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
Buster
Game Master

Post by Buster »

Personally, I would like to see a Marvin storyline. I mean he's had noticeable roles in other story lines, mostly Tiger's and Zach's, but I can't actually remember him ever taking the lead.
Most important thing I've learned from D&D?
No matter how tempting it may be, as a DM I can't both present a problem and solve it.
Every time a DMPC or NPC fixes something a payer couldn't i'm diminishing and undermining that player's contribution.
Shadowstar23

Post by Shadowstar23 »

As I have posted somewhere in the future arcs or wild mass guessing threads, I'm pretty sure he gets into pretty wild shenanigans with Max. :P
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Thank you Buster! I wanna see a Marvin arc with him as the man character also! And if people want the chasm also, then give them the chasm too!
SuperStar

Post by SuperStar »

The arc could be called something like "The New Cat Dudes Adventures" XP
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Or "Tiger and Zach's brother who finally has an arc"