Reply to topic  [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Looking to the Future 

Post Re: Looking to the Future
Saturn381 wrote:
Shadowstar23 wrote:
Also, I highly doubt that the comic will end after the game especially since the current art style is still a fairly recent change.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think Rick himself said it wan't going to end after the game.

I knew it wouldn't. Also, for some reason, I don't know what Rick said or when he said it or where he said. Basically, I don't actually get to talk to him.

Fri Aug 15, 2014 4:51 pm

Also, while I don't think the current arc is going to be the last King story, I do believe that after this, he's going to have less importance to the main story of Housepets. I say this because this arc is pretty much the peak of King's development.

Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:03 pm

Mabye it will go back to Peanut and Grape after this, they haven't been doing very much.

Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:42 pm

Saturn381 wrote:
Also, while I don't think the current arc is going to be the last King story, I do believe that after this, he's going to have less importance to the main story of Housepets. I say this because this arc is pretty much the peak of King's development.

Wait, hold on, there's a main plot and I never noticed it? :shock: *trollface*
Look, he will still appear as much as always since he's the favorite of the majority. The only difference is that we most likely won't see him involved in any other dramatic situation again since people can't stand it. But we can still see him hanging out with Fox or dating with Bailey or arguing with Bino, etc.

Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:53 pm

Have I mentioned how much I want a Kevin arc? Preferably where he and Sasha break up so I don't have to do it in this story I have in my head.

Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:34 pm

I'd like to see a one off with either Rufus or Sten (that Chihuahua with the urinary cyst).

Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:51 am

Amazee Dayzee wrote:
Have I mentioned how much I want a Kevin arc? Preferably where he and Sasha break up so I don't have to do it in this story I have in my head.

So you want to see Kevin... suffering? :?

Douglas Collier wrote:
I'd like to see a one off with either Rufus or Sten (that Chihuahua with the urinary cyst).

Yeah, I think everyone in this forum want to see more of Rufus and the barn cats.
Also Res, it's been a while since last time we've seen him.

And I think it'd be cool if we knew more of the Bigglesworths. You know, a bit of character development just like the wolves. Personalities and little details so we can recognize them. There are not much cats in the cast so this could even things out.

Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:34 am

I don't think that Kevin would care one way or another if Sasha broke up with him. I got the impression that it was a rebound relationship and the reason that the two of them are together is that they both really don't care about it one way or another. I'm sure that they care for each other, but I really don't see any love just more like affection.

Thu Sep 04, 2014 9:36 pm
BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU

Sasha is really more complex then you guys think. I'll have to bother Rick again about giving us a deeper look into her character and her lifestyle.

Sat Sep 13, 2014 5:45 pm
Profile ICQ YIM

Foxstar wrote:
Sasha is really more complex then you guys think. I'll have to bother Rick again about giving us a deeper look into her character and her lifestyle.

I would assume so from when we saw her dad. By saw, I mean heard.

Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:45 pm

I have no doubt that she is complex, but I see her settling for Kevin. I can't see Kevin being all that interested in anyone.

Sun Sep 14, 2014 2:33 pm

Post Econ 101
Rick will probably have is own production company, so:

Aggressive bid for rights. Companies going mad for horizontal integration, looking to make a film, TV series, and merchandise like crazy.

Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:48 pm
Profile WWW

I want to see Housepets as an anime. >.> I think the pacing would be perfect for an animated series done on a traditional American production schedule.

Tue Sep 23, 2014 6:25 am

Kitch wrote:
I want to see Housepets as an anime. >.> I think the pacing would be perfect for an animated series done on a traditional American production schedule.

Wait, you mean All-Japanese Anime? I vote for Spyair to do the opening! That or OwlCity learns to sing in Japanese.

Take Back The Power of the RAINBOW

Tue Sep 23, 2014 6:49 am

Tsunku♂ for the openings pls k thx. Japanese and English!

Tue Sep 23, 2014 1:05 pm

I would definitely watch a Housepets! anime. What channel would it be broadcast on though? I was thinking Cartoon Network, since Saturday morning cartoons are dead

Wed Sep 24, 2014 12:21 am

RemonyRavine wrote:
Tsunku♂ for the openings pls k thx. Japanese and English!

It is butiful.... YUSH!

Take Back The Power of the RAINBOW

Wed Sep 24, 2014 12:35 am
Reply to topic   [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2