What is the "Official Site" that the Housepets wiki quotes?

Discuss the comic here
MasterAbsinthe

What is the "Official Site" that the Housepets wiki quotes?

Post by MasterAbsinthe »

Hey there, this is my first post in the forum so I'm not sure if I'm in the right place. Anyway, I have started to make contributions to the Housepets! wiki and I notice that many character pages there have a section titled "Official Site Biography" that describes the characters. What is this "official site" and how do I find these biographies?

Also, is there a chat/forum dedicated to the Housepets! wiki?
I specialize in wolf head avatars.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Re: What is the "Official Site" that the Housepets wiki quot

Post by Hlaoroo »

Welcome to the forums and thanks for the questions!

The "Official Site Biography" was an official page that was on the original Housepets site before Rick updated it in 2016 which, as you can probably guess, had a picture and a brief bio of many of the main characters that existed at the time. He had intended for years to update it with new art, new information and new characters but it hasn't yet been built into the current iteration of the site. It's been a lower priority job that Rick just unfortunately hasn't had time for yet. Thanks to the magic of the Wayback Machine, you can view it right here!

There is a thread right here dedicated to the wiki although it's been a while since anyone has posted there. Feel free to revive it though!
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!