Favorite of Miles and Lucretia's cubs

Discuss the comic here
ChewyChewy

Favorite of Miles and Lucretia's cubs

Post by ChewyChewy »

There doesn't seem to be a poll option, so (assuming this thread is okay--I didn't see one like it, and I looked) I suppose I could try to keep track of how many votes there are....

Actually, better yet, maybe it'd be better to rank the three in terms of which order you like the cubs.

We know Miles and Lucretia have three cubs, and they can be distinguished by size and eye color:

The largest has yellow eyes and wants to call himself "Deathaxe." He also has slightly darker fur.

The middle one has brown eyes and wants to call himself "Space-Laser."

The smallest has blue eyes and hasn't specified a name he wants.

So I'll start off:

My favorite is "Space-Laser," the middle one with the brown eyes. Not just because he has brown eyes (though I think it's a good look for him), but just the design I think is cutest, and what I've seen him doing. Even right from the start, when he said, "Alright boys, grab him!"

My second favorite is the smallest, unnamed one with the blue eyes. He looks similar to "Space-Laser" but we haven't seen as much of him.

My third favorite (though I still like him, of course) is "Deathaxe." He's the largest, but he was still cute when he went "Aw!" when Grape came to get Peanut.

So what order do you like the cubs?
Last edited by ChewyChewy on Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
PF chars

"We have to do this take again! HAL, do it with a LOT less emotion!"
"I'm sorry Stan, I'm afraid I can't do that."
--Phoenix

pair-o-dimes dot blogspot dot com
Dissension

Re: Those Cubs Are So Cute!

Post by Dissension »

I have always assumed that, since animals in the Housepets! universe still give birth to litters, Miles's cubs were all the same age. The specific age or birth order of the cubs has not been officially established in the comics. Also, "Space-Laser" exhibits leadership traits commonly associated with an oldest sibling.

Having said that, my favorite cub is "Deathaxe," whom I consider to be the "middle" cub (oldest on the thread originator's list). The other two are tied for second.

people are the only things that matter; take care of yourselves and each other
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

Dissension wrote:I have always assumed that, since animals in the Housepets! universe still give birth to litters, Miles's cubs were all the same age. The specific age or birth order of the cubs has not been officially established in the comics. Also, "Space-Laser" exhibits leadership traits commonly associated with an oldest sibling.

Having said that, my favorite cub is "Deathaxe," whom I consider to be the "middle" cub (oldest on the thread originator's list). The other two are tied for second.
I've fixed the above post to say "largest" and "smallest" to address that. Sorry about the confusion.

Although to be fair, it's not impossible for the oldest sibling to NOT be leaderly (I speak from experience, as I AM an oldest sibling and am the farthest thing from a leader).
PF chars

--Phoenix

Dissension

Re: Favorite of Miles and Lucretia's cubs

Post by Dissension »

I was just saying that Rick hasn't established their birth order (and probably won't). Your point about leadership roles between siblings is noted. Argh, brothers. *laughs hysterically*

My method of ranking the cubs was completely arbitrary, by the way.

people are the only things that matter; take care of yourselves and each other
valerio

Post by valerio »

Honestly, if I really had to, I'd choose Deathaxe for cuteness (golden eyes=win)
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

valerio wrote:Honestly, if I really had to, I'd choose Deathaxe for cuteness (golden eyes=win)
What about the other two then? The same, or do you like one of them more than the other?
PF chars

--Phoenix

valerio

Post by valerio »

the other cubs are equally cute & cool :mrgreen:
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Dissension wrote:I have always assumed that, since animals in the Housepets! universe still give birth to litters, Miles's cubs were all the same age.

As far as i know, Rick has never answered the question of, if housepets have single or litter births since they evolved.
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Alex

Post by Alex »

Keeshah wrote:As far as i know, Rick has never answered the question of, if housepets have single or litter births since they evolved.
As far as I know, Joey is the runt of his litter.
Richarson Valley
Edward S4 P8 E6 C8 I9 A3 L5
Shanks S7 P5 E6 C7 I4 A6 L7