About Relationships

Discuss the comic here
MantaWaffles

About Relationships

Post by MantaWaffles »

I feel that all would be well if Tarot fell in love with Karishad; after all, she was forced to fall in love with Peanut. I personally never saw so much chemistry between Tarot and Peanut. She was a really good friend, but not like a girlfriend. Dragon is inevitably going to go after Peanut, and I don't think that would be so bad! No? What do you all think?
SuperStar

Re: About Relationships

Post by SuperStar »

I understand what you mean, but I'm pretty sure Tarot said it herself that she actually does like Peanut now.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

I still think that Fox and Sasha should get together. Only because I do not see AT ALL how Kevin and Sasha got together. I think it had something to do with Kevin just asking and Sasha agreeing.
GameCobra

Post by GameCobra »

Tarot likes Peanut because he's honest, loyal, friendly and I'm certain because he's cute.

The thing about Tarot and Peanut I liked was it was appearing to be a strong case of Peanut trying to show what he's made of after what happened with Grape, but as the comic moves on, it's more like "Tarot needs a wrench". Peanut does have faults, but the thing I find intriguing is whether he'd learn them easier from Grape or Tarot?
3 words - Liquid Metal Fur
Douglas Collier

Post by Douglas Collier »

What if those two denizens of heaven took on mortal forms and got into a love triangle with Fox? ;)
Douglas isn't my real name, but because of a name block put on me by a higher-order being known as Djinni, I can't say my real name.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Then Fox would definitely be in heaven if that happened. Two angel women wanting to satisfy all of Fox's fantasies about having hot smoking girlfriends on his arm. Kevin would be so jealous!
Foxstar
BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU

Post by Foxstar »

Tarot wasn't forced to fall in love with Peanut, she was just made to date him. She developed feelings for Peanut on her own, as she mentioned.
Sleet
Bringing Foxy Back

Post by Sleet »

In the real world, sometimes couples in arranged marriages would develop authentic feelings for each other. While I'm sure we can all agree involuntary matchmaking is bad, it's not like it means that the two won't ever end up actually loving each other.
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Friendly banter? Feel free to click the "PM" button below!
Timon64

Post by Timon64 »

On the topic of relationships what about Fido and Sabrina? Anyone else here agrees that the relationship could use some more communication? I mean Fido's at home sweating bullets wondering if Sabby is alright on her trip while Peanut couldn't be more chilled about Tarot being away for a while. Call that Peanut just being Peanut maybe, but they did communicate with each other while they were separated at least while Sabby didn't really make an attempt at contacting Fido and surprisingly vice versa, hence the differing reactions in "Jiggity Jig"
...and this is just one instance.

So better communication....does our favorite Dog/Cat couple need it and what's your take on it?
....Count on it!
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Yes I think they definitely do. It also isn't good that Fido seems to take the relationship more seriously then Sabrina does at times.
Foxstar
BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU

Post by Foxstar »

Timon64 wrote:On the topic of relationships what about Fido and Sabrina? Anyone else here agrees that the relationship could use some more communication? I mean Fido's at home sweating bullets wondering if Sabby is alright on her trip while Peanut couldn't be more chilled about Tarot being away for a while. Call that Peanut just being Peanut maybe, but they did communicate with each other while they were separated at least while Sabby didn't really make an attempt at contacting Fido and surprisingly vice versa, hence the differing reactions in "Jiggity Jig"
...and this is just one instance.

So better communication....does our favorite Dog/Cat couple need it and what's your take on it?

After the last arc with the two in it, I'm sure that there is a lot better communication going on. I'll see if the furret has anything to share.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

From the few pictures I saw on Karishad's Twitter, I thought for sure there might be something with Karishad and Tarot.
sk8ercory

Post by sk8ercory »

Are Bruce and Roosevelt a gay couple?
Cory is my name, not to be confused with Cory
Obbl
Smiley McSmiles

Post by Obbl »

Yes
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

I picked up on that the first time they were introduced.
sk8ercory

Post by sk8ercory »

I thought so, I just wasn't sure about it.
Cory is my name, not to be confused with Cory
Dissension

Post by Dissension »

Amazee Dayzee wrote:I picked up on that the first time they were introduced.
All the way back here?

people are the only things that matter; take care of yourselves and each other
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Actually I just guessed based on that picture, but since I turned out to be right, I just say that I have always known even though I only had an inkling. Loopholes for the win!