Obbl
Smiley McSmiles

Re: Biology of Housepets!

Post by Obbl »

What about Antares and Aldebaran? :P
HoundInATree

Post by HoundInATree »

deep winter wrote:the only marine mammal that could best the otter is the Seal if its still in the same form. But onto a diffrent but relevent subject, has anyone read the housepets the series fanfic? Spesificaly the breed of dog,the Hirs’kyy̆ Korol/ King of the Mountain.
I just want to say... 'Dolphin'
My tree now has a café in it. Yay?
Hlaoroo wrote:In Soviet Russia, TreeInAHound!

RP Character(s)
Albert Grant, Sunset Plateau
Larkin Dewolfe, Chivalry Residences
deep winter

Post by deep winter »

HoundInATree wrote:
deep winter wrote:the only marine mammal that could best the otter is the Seal if its still in the same form. But onto a diffrent but relevent subject, has anyone read the housepets the series fanfic? Spesificaly the breed of dog,the Hirs’kyy̆ Korol/ King of the Mountain.
:shock: i forgot that little fact.
Obbl wrote:What about Antares and Aldebaran? :P
About the twins its a Question of their biology. If i remember correctly they are bigger than the average dog, stronger too, and everything a military dog breed has to be. So i thought about it some time and i came up with three exfactors: one they have dence muscles, two stronger bones, and three stronger teeth.

Teeth because that would be one of the close range weapons used by a canine on a human or animal foe. But due to their place of origin id think their more adapt for cold weather. Black coats are my evedence to support this. Their size i can contribute to their job serch & rescue and special ops.but aggression is one i personaly dont think is a good idea becase it makes them harder to control when all hits the fan.
Foxstar
BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU

Post by Foxstar »

HoundInATree wrote:
Fishfishfishfishfishfish
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Thanks for the fish?
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

I see enough fish when I am at work. I work in the seafood department of a grocery store.
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Sounds exotic ... and probably aromatic, too. :roll: