Just a question about the comic.

Discuss the comic here
Feral Frenzy

Just a question about the comic.

Post by Feral Frenzy »

Probably not the best place to ask this but, how do you comment on the comic? I really want to comment but I can't for the heck of me figure out how. Can someone help me pleeeeeeease?
This is my signature
Mickey

Re: Just a question about the comic.

Post by Mickey »

Commenting directly on the comic was canceled sometime ago. You can come to "The Comic" section of the forums and one of the topics should say the date and the title of today's comic. You can comment there.
My characters!
I got too many colors to remember. I'll put them here to see. Aren't they nice? Yep! Absolutely!
ImageImageImageImage (There's actually 6 eggs, but I ran out of links)
Feral Frenzy

Post by Feral Frenzy »

Awh. I'm disappointed. I'm still working my way though the comic. I'm only like on the 35th arc. Might be awhile before I'm all caught up. I really wanted to make some comments too.
This is my signature
Buster
Game Master

Post by Buster »

most of the threads for older comics can be found in the old comic discussion section, but i don't know if the really old pages have threads, and a lot of those threads have been dormant and forgotten for ages anyway.
Most important thing I've learned from D&D?
No matter how tempting it may be, as a DM I can't both present a problem and solve it.
Every time a DMPC or NPC fixes something a payer couldn't i'm diminishing and undermining that player's contribution.
Feral Frenzy

Post by Feral Frenzy »

Ah. Okay. Hmm. Would any of you happen to know what arc had Marvin and Tiger in one panel with one pointing at the other and the other making the awesome face?

Also I'm new here and I'm wondering how do you know how you have messages on your post or not or if the people get the post?
This is my signature
Obbl
Smiley McSmiles

Post by Obbl »

Feral Frenzy wrote:Ah. Okay. Hmm. Would any of you happen to know what arc had Marvin and Tiger in one panel with one pointing at the other and the other making the awesome face?
That would be the beginning of Arc 26 "Oops I Arced"
Feral Frenzy wrote:Also I'm new here and I'm wondering how do you know how you have messages on your post or not or if the people get the post?
You want to know if anyone replied in a thread? Well, if there's a message in a thread that you have not read, the thread title will be colored red. Also, each subforum has its own RSS feed that you can monitor (though its for the entire subforum, so you'd want some sort of script if you wanted to monitor a specific thread). There's no sure fire way to know if anyone has read a particular post that I know of.
Feel free to PM a mod or ask in the Ask a Mod thread if you have questions about the workings of the forums. We know aaaaall :shock:
..... or most.... or some stuff, at least :P
Feral Frenzy

Post by Feral Frenzy »

Thanks Obbl! I really feel like that picture needs to be a meme. It'd be beautiful.
This is my signature
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

As for comments on the old comics, they are still there but you can't really do anything with them. The really old threads have no threads here.
Furryface18

Post by Furryface18 »

Yeah, when i first started looking at housepets I couldn't figure out how to comment on the webpage. Its been closed for a really long time. Then I found the Thread for it and it just went on from there.
There's no place like home...except the Housepets home page.
Obbl
Smiley McSmiles

Post by Obbl »

We do technically have a thread for every comic as our first comment thread is specifically for everything from "Imaginate" to "Imaginate Too" after which we switched to a per arc format then finally to the per strip format we use today. Your mileage may vary on how useful these early threads are for your commenting :P

Regardless,
Questions answered thread locked