Karishad, a Celestial?

Discuss the comic here
TlaiLaxu

Karishad, a Celestial?

Post by TlaiLaxu »

Anyone else who's suspecting that Karishad is a Celestial?
He's able to survive with a dozen darts in his back, wandering in Pete's temple, taking radio tracking collars from two dozen of mountain lions and more.
And as Rock says in Flip That Den arc, "do you plan this out from the beginning or does reality just warp to serve you" after Kari gives him a SD card with footage of the raccoon vacation. Everything looks like Celestial abilities to me.
The ditzy attitude might be a result of locking away his true personality. Or he might be a child of a Celestial and a mortal and his mind can't handle the Celestial knowledge and have gone into "safe mode" and does not know anything of it.
Tales

Re: Karishad, a Celestial?

Post by Tales »

I think that would be cool, but at the same time, I doubt that it is true. As general rule, if given to possibilities, whichever one is the least abnormal, is most LIKELY to be correct. Basically, let's say your neighbor moved away. It COULD be that an alien government conspiracy forced him out of his home. OR it could just be he had a cousin in Mexico and decided to pack his bags and move. Which of the two is more likely? Is a fox just unfathomably lucky, or is he a god-like deity with psychological problems? I'll go with the 'lucky' option for now. That being said, fiction doesn't always obey that bit of logic... so who knows? O_O (starts to question the TRUE reason his neighbor moved away)
My FA account: http://www.furaffinity.net/user/tales19/

The best forum game in existence:
HundKatzeMaus

Post by HundKatzeMaus »

I think Karishad is a character like the old Duffy Duck or Bugs Bunny when he was more of a trickster. Karishad is intended to be cartoony, which wouldn't be out of place. Think about Grape's fur color or Mungo's strength or think about what situations Bino survived. These are more cartoony things and shouldn't be taken too seriously. :mrgreen:
Not A Furry

Post by Not A Furry »

I bet Karishad is the devil's personification and Pete is his avatar :P
Sleet
Bringing Foxy Back

Post by Sleet »

Well he's a real animal instead of a mythical animal, so...
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Friendly banter? Feel free to click the "PM" button below!
valerio

Post by valerio »

Common mistake = Trying to limit Karishad by cathegorizing him
Not A Furry

Post by Not A Furry »

valerio wrote:Common mistake = Trying to limit Karishad by cathegorizing him
So Karishad is above Bahamut?
TlaiLaxu

Post by TlaiLaxu »

HundKatzeMaus wrote:Think about Grape's fur color or Mungo's strength
I have seen a few cats with almost the same fur color as Grape (lighter and more grayish).
As for Mungo's strength, a dog can pull a 2.5 ton cart as seen here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=arCOVKxGy9E
I think the average pet would be stronger than an average human with their bestial strength, and it looks like Mungo works out a lot. But Mungo lifting the limo just proves it's a comic and shouldn't be taken seriously.
valerio

Post by valerio »

NoSoyFurry wrote:
valerio wrote:Common mistake = Trying to limit Karishad by cathegorizing him
So Karishad is above Bahamut?
Karishad is KARISHAD.
Everything else is mundane.
HundKatzeMaus

Post by HundKatzeMaus »

TlaiLaxu wrote:
I have seen a few cats with almost the same fur color as Grape (lighter and more grayish).
As for Mungo's strength, a dog can pull a 2.5 ton cart as seen here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=arCOVKxGy9E
I think the average pet would be stronger than an average human with their bestial strength, and it looks like Mungo works out a lot. But Mungo lifting the limo just proves it's a comic and shouldn't be taken seriously.
Okay, you got me there. Still the last sentence you said was the point I was trying to make.
Also there is the possibility that Karishad is some sort of dimension traveler :mrgreen:
TwoManyTwos

Post by TwoManyTwos »

Rick is the creator of Housepets!, therefore, he is the Housepets! god. Karishad is Rick's BF. Karishad is BF's with god.
Rise, my army of mangos, and ruin their cleanliness!
Zarpaulus

Post by Zarpaulus »

HundKatzeMaus wrote:
TlaiLaxu wrote:
Okay, you got me there. Still the last sentence you said was the point I was trying to make.
Also there is the possibility that Karishad is some sort of dimension traveler :mrgreen:
Rick has drawn him with character from pretty much every one of his universes.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

TwoManyTwos wrote:Rick is the creator of Housepets!, therefore, he is the Housepets! god. Karishad is Rick's BF. Karishad is BF's with god.
wait... is Kari the Helena Bonham Carter to Rick's Tim Burton? and if so who is the Johnny Depp?
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
Saturn381

Post by Saturn381 »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:
TwoManyTwos wrote:Rick is the creator of Housepets!, therefore, he is the Housepets! god. Karishad is Rick's BF. Karishad is BF's with god.
wait... is Kari the Helena Bonham Carter to Rick's Tim Burton? and if so who is the Johnny Depp?
Diss of course. :P