Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
Does anyone you know remind you of the characters? 

Post Does anyone you know remind you of the characters?
Just wondering: Do you know anyone in real life who reminds you of a Housepets character? Here's what I think of:

-For some reason, my current roommate reminds me very much of Maxwell. I'm not sure why exactly, he just really does.

-Daniel, one of my ex-roommates reminds me very much of Joey. Both are really into D&D and are somewhat moody and lacking a sense of humor but ultimately good guys. All Daniel needed was some googles and he could easily pass as a human Joey.

-My student aide from my sophomore year in high school reminds me of Breel in a way.

-I have a co-worker from my old job who reminded me of Duchess. She had dark, wavy hair and would always insult people.

-In retrospect, my mother had a rather similar personality to Lucretia. She was really outgoing and had unorthodox parenting ways (One time I was suspended in high school for losing my temper at a kid who insulted my music and spitting on him, she punished me by making me watch an episode of the prison drama show Oz).

-Tiger reminds me very much of myself. Short temper, love of pizza, sleeps with stuffed animals, kinda self-centered, poor social skills. I also find Res and King pretty relatable personality wise.

That's all I can name off the top of my head.

Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:42 am

Post Re: Does anyone you know remind you of the characters?
One of my roommates is a lot like Bino - self-centered, gloats and complains a lot, oblivious, and rude. Also a bit of Duchess, I suppose.

Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:56 am
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]