Destroyer of the Ways

Discuss the comic here
tsMKG

Destroyer of the Ways

Post by tsMKG »

So I've decided to start a new topic to what's going to happen with the Opener of the ways religion since it would look so off-topic inside the today's strip discussion.

Now with the temple destroyed, who will the wild animals believe to? Now with the temple gone, does that makes Zach a fraud or what?

Also, anyone agrees with me in naming Res the Destroyer of the Ways? :mrgreen: But will the wild animals instead attack him for destroying the entire temple? :?
Have you been looking at the thing above this? Dis is my old signature and is not relevant anymore.
MX682XM

Re: Destroyer of the Ways

Post by MX682XM »

Without Keene, Res would never had used the mana in the first place, thus I suggest nominating Keene for the Destroyer of the Ways.
ImageImage
Sleet
Bringing Foxy Back

Post by Sleet »

I don't see why they wouldn't still worship him. It's not like they really know what's going on. They just kinda go with the flow.
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Friendly banter? Feel free to click the "PM" button below!
Not A Furry

Post by Not A Furry »

I predict Rick is going to make an allussion to some of the earliest christians going back to judaism after jesus didn't fulfill all their profecies, so there's probably going to be a schism among the worshipers
Bandit1990

Post by Bandit1990 »

I don't recall Zach ever making any prophecies.

Check out Lightning Dogs on the Nerdyshow Podcast Network

It's an in-development animated series following a team of Anthro-Dogs trapped in the Wastelands of a ruined Earth.
Not A Furry

Post by Not A Furry »

Bandit1990 wrote:I don't recall Zach ever making any prophecies.
I mean the ones that were in place before he arrived
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Dunno...Zach never really assumed the title Ink and the others imposed on him...
Champion Wallace

Post by Champion Wallace »

This may be cheating because I'm using evidence from after this topic was created, but in Mother Knows Best Kix calls it "the sacred ruble pile" so I would assume their religion will continue at status quo because the temple is still important enough to them to be sacred even though it's no longer in one piece.
Edit: ...And Ink goes and explains why she still believes even after the temple is destroyed. Zach stays as the prophet, Res isn't pinned as the destroyer because the forest animals don't know what he did and the status quo remains.
The cape comes with the promotion.