I have something to ask about the physical comic books

Discuss the comic here
lybahien2

I have something to ask about the physical comic books

Post by lybahien2 »

Hello , i'm from Vietnam , and i really really love housepets comic , so i have decided to buy all 8 comic books .
But after google it , i can't find any picture about the print , the size and the print's color, it make me confusing, because i don't know anything the product what i'm going to buy. ( The only i know is this comic is well made , i have read it from the start to the latest multiple times. )
and it hard to buy amazon product from vietnam ( it maybe cost me 1 month salary to buy all 8 books ) . So if anyone have owned any comic physical's book , please share your thought and if that's ok , pictures too.
thanks for reading.
fenrirblack

Re: I have something to ask about the physical comic books

Post by fenrirblack »

Rick would be the best person to ask since he made them but I do own all eight so I’ll help. The size is 11 inches by 8 1/2 inches (sorry that I don’t know the metric conversion). There’s usually four strips per page usually while others will include some of Ricks noncomic art. Book 2 has the short story “All the Kings Men” at the end which is an excellent read. The page length is average of 50 pages per issue.

If you want my personal opinion, I would buy them. Yes all eight (soon to be nine) are expensive but I find having a physical copy worth while.
Housepets! Fan Fiction By Fenrir Black M.A.
There is a price to pay for defying fate.
lybahien2

Post by lybahien2 »

fenrirblack wrote:Rick would be the best person to ask since he made them but I do own all eight so I’ll help. The size is 11 inches by 8 1/2 inches (sorry that I don’t know the metric conversion). There’s usually four strips per page usually while others will include some of Ricks noncomic art. Book 2 has the short story “All the Kings Men” at the end which is an excellent read. The page length is average of 50 pages per issue.

If you want my personal opinion, I would buy them. Yes all eight (soon to be nine) are expensive but I find having a physical copy worth while.
so ... can you send me some picture for the review ?
Champion Wallace

Post by Champion Wallace »

If I was to get exactly one of the 9 books, which one would you recommend?
The cape comes with the promotion.
Obbl
Smiley McSmiles

Post by Obbl »

Whichever has your favorite arc :D
Each book runs for a year of the comic starting on June 2
fenrirblack

Post by fenrirblack »

If I had to choose I would go with Book 2 since it has the "All the King's Men" story. It's just nice to have it in print so when you need a good laugh or a reminder of how messed up the whole Pete holding King hostage thing was.
Housepets! Fan Fiction By Fenrir Black M.A.
There is a price to pay for defying fate.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

I never even got the chance to read part 2 of that because I have no money to shell out for that book and not even my social security checks will handle it. Oh well.