2019/01/21 - Lunch Is Served

For old comic discussions threads! seriously what did you think
Obbl
Smiley McSmiles

Re: 2019/01/21 - Lunch Is Served

Post by Obbl »

It's all well and good to have your own theories, but if your theory of one character is negative it can be very difficult for people who see that character in a positive light to constantly have to put up with your theories. Jeff has recently gotten a lot of pretty unwarranted hate, and now even the softer "he's just not very good at this owner thing" is perhaps coming a little too fresh off the wound to be received well. Please take that into consideration. =3
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

At least for me its kind of hard to see him as anything but especially since he had a shock collar on Bino and then lost the remote and didn't think about what could happen if somebody more malicious than Peanut found it.
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Yeah, that experiment was pretty short-lived!
fenrirblack

Post by fenrirblack »

Amazee Dayzee wrote:At least for me its kind of hard to see him as anything but especially since he had a shock collar on Bino and then lost the remote and didn't think about what could happen if somebody more malicious than Peanut found it.
I think being irresponsible is part of his character. If all the owners were responsible and well meaning citizens then it would be boring and unnatural. They all fall on the spectrum somewhere between The Sandwiches and Mr. Hartman.
Housepets! Fan Fiction By Fenrir Black M.A.
There is a price to pay for defying fate.
Gameb18oy
Game Master

Post by Gameb18oy »

fenrirblack wrote:
Amazee Dayzee wrote:At least for me its kind of hard to see him as anything but especially since he had a shock collar on Bino and then lost the remote and didn't think about what could happen if somebody more malicious than Peanut found it.
I think being irresponsible is part of his character. If all the owners were responsible and well meaning citizens then it would be boring and unnatural. They all fall on the spectrum somewhere between The Sandwiches and Mr. Hartman.
You think the humans’ intelligence could follow a similar scale? A lot of the humans can honestly be dumber than the majority of the Housepets (see Bill not realizing he was eating raw meat one time, and the Mr. Bigglesworths’ owner both not even considering the problem giving her many cats the same name would cause even if they weren’t all the same breed, and showing up nude for the Christmas party TheWolf family threw)
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

That probably explains it best. While Jeff is no where near as horrible as Sasha's owner is, it would be nice if Earl or Jill told him what a moron he is sometimes.

As well as telling Jerry to get Tiger some help before he goes on a mass spree.
TOPCATDIGIANIMEFAN

Post by TOPCATDIGIANIMEFAN »

Uhoh"
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

This reminds me of one time when I was in Arizona visiting my grandparents and in the morning I woke up to my grandfather telling me that a coyote mauled a cat to death and he threw it in the trash. All I can say is I am glad I didn't see the poor thing. :?