The Owners

Discuss the comic here
Amazee Dayzee

Re: The Owners

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

To be fair, Bill doesn't really seem to be someone who is that bright with him thinking its a good idea to put his dog in a bucket while driving a motorcycle at whatever speed limits there are and not knowing when meat wasn't cooked. Geez, it almost seems like he should be KEVIN's owner.

Plot twist: Kevin's owner is actually very intelligent and more suited towards Fox.
Gameb18oy
Game Master

Post by Gameb18oy »

Amazee Dayzee wrote:To be fair, Bill doesn't really seem to be someone who is that bright with him thinking its a good idea to put his dog in a bucket while driving a motorcycle at whatever speed limits there are and not knowing when meat wasn't cooked. Geez, it almost seems like he should be KEVIN's owner.

Plot twist: Kevin's owner is actually very intelligent and more suited towards Fox.
Oh, don’t be so hard on Bill, after the Sandwiches he’s probably the best owner unless we were to count the Milton’s possibly, which even then is a stretch. The owners are all basically parent figures, so it’s just nice that he seems there for both Fox and Sasha... by the way, are they considered legally brother and sister now considering they have the same owner?
Champion Wallace

Post by Champion Wallace »

I think King would want his pups to grow up like like human children, even if puppies are normally adopted off or something else.
Gameb18oy wrote:The owners are all basically parent figures, so it’s just nice that he seems there for both Fox and Sasha... by the way, are they considered legally brother and sister now considering they have the same owner?
Do you mean Fox and Bailey? Both of them are owned by Bill so I would say yes, they are as much brother and sister as Peanut and Grape.
The cape comes with the promotion.
fenrirblack

Post by fenrirblack »

Champion Wallace wrote:
Gameb18oy wrote:The owners are all basically parent figures, so it’s just nice that he seems there for both Fox and Sasha... by the way, are they considered legally brother and sister now considering they have the same owner?
Do you mean Fox and Bailey? Both of them are owned by Bill so I would say yes, they are as much brother and sister as Peanut and Grape.
I'm sure curious about the legality of that. If one adopts a pet what kind of ownership do you really have on paper? Do they legally qualify as siblings or simply pets who share an owner.
Housepets! Fan Fiction By Fenrir Black M.A.
There is a price to pay for defying fate.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

It could be the reverse of what Bino and Joey are. Bino and Joey are biological brothers but since their owners/fathers are brothers, they can also be considered adoptive cousins like that since Earl and Rufus are brothers and Rufus's original bio said that he was Grapenut's cousin. This would also mean that Max and Joey are cousins also.

I'm assuming but I'm not sure that Fox and Bailey are biological cousins. I can't remember, but was it ever said that Bailey's original owners were related to Bill in anyway? The second Bill adopted Bailey, she started calling him "daddy". Actually, when Bill asked what happens to the pups when talking to Keene about Kingley's wedding, she shouted an embarrassed "daddy".

So I'm going with Fox and Bailey being (what I assume is) biological cousins but now adoptive brother and sister. Meaning Fox would be King's adoptive brother-in-law in human culture and the pups uncle and biological first cousins once removed (again, only if Fox and Bailey are biological cousins because I can't remember if Bailey's original owners were Bill's relatives.)
Gameb18oy
Game Master

Post by Gameb18oy »

Amazee Dayzee wrote:It could be the reverse of what Bino and Joey are. Bino and Joey are biological brothers but since their owners/fathers are brothers, they can also be considered adoptive cousins like that since Earl and Rufus are brothers and Rufus's original bio said that he was Grapenut's cousin. This would also mean that Max and Joey are cousins also.

I'm assuming but I'm not sure that Fox and Bailey are biological cousins. I can't remember, but was it ever said that Bailey's original owners were related to Bill in anyway? The second Bill adopted Bailey, she started calling him "daddy". Actually, when Bill asked what happens to the pups when talking to Keene about Kingley's wedding, she shouted an embarrassed "daddy".

So I'm going with Fox and Bailey being (what I assume is) biological cousins but now adoptive brother and sister. Meaning Fox would be King's adoptive brother-in-law in human culture and the pups uncle and biological first cousins once removed (again, only if Fox and Bailey are biological cousins because I can't remember if Bailey's original owners were Bill's relatives.)
Personally, if it wasn’t for the fact that Bino, Joey, and Fido call each other brothers and Fido said they came from the same litter, I feel like they might possibly be siblings and just call each other cousin as they feel that’s more appropriate with what families they are part of. Fox’s Mom look noticeably similar to her after all when we briefly saw her in heaven, even more so than to Fox honestly, though I’m aware they are the same breed so that’s to be expected.