Headcanons

Discuss the comic here
Amazee Dayzee

Re: Headcanons

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

If he needs alcohol to function and be SOMEWHAT decent, then who knows what he is like when he is sober. Sasha was lucky to get out of there when she did.
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Mr. Hartford is a cousin of Mr. London, Mrs. McGillicuddy, the ticket lady at the zoo, and the mysterious DVD-rental manager with the German accent.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Wow that is something I would expect from a soap opera. Because all that means that their grandparents must have had a lot of kids. XD
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Babylon Gardens - built on the ruins of a suburban development once known as Peyton Place.
dr_eirik

Post by dr_eirik »

NHWestoN wrote:Babylon Gardens - built on the ruins of a suburban development once known as Peyton Place.
Should have known, the neighboring community is Petticoat Junction.
"Say, this is only tangentially relevant, but how many rings is your tail supposed to have?"
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Television in the 1960s sure must have been something. The closest I got to it was the Looney Toons shorts on Cartoon Network.
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

Max and Bino really do care about each other.
“Freedom has cost too much blood and agony to be relinquished at the cheap price of rhetoric.” - Thomas Sowell

“The only time I ever enjoyed ironing was the day I accidentally got gin in the steam iron.” Phyllis Diller
dr_eirik

Post by dr_eirik »

trekkie wrote:Max and Bino really do care about each other.
I think if push came to shove, they'd show it. I'm just not sure if we'll ever see it since it might change their chemistry too much to move forward.
"Say, this is only tangentially relevant, but how many rings is your tail supposed to have?"
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

I think that we might but then they will pretend it never happened. :mrgreen:
Tappy Too

Post by Tappy Too »

This is probably just me, but Fox seems like the type of guy to have a guitar. Or at least know how to play one-

I would have added that to my list from a while back but I legitimately forgot that it wasn't canon- :lol:

Anyways, I imagine that Fox has an acoustic guitar and plays it in his free time, but he's not a very good singer so that's really all he does.
(Also is it just me or does anyone else imagine Fox having a slight southern accent?)
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

I haven't actually thought of that before but now that you put it in my head I can see it actually being something that fits.
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Boris plays the clarinet.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Mungo secretly hates his superhuman strength that can cause a lot of injuries and property damage and wishes that he could shrink his body down so its more managable and he can be more affectionate.
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Trinket actually has an enormous bankroll and is a very wealthy little magpie. However, her fortune is all in coins, stored in a huge, hollow tree trunk, and is mixed in with nails, bottle caps, and innumerable other "shineys"
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Ralph in his free time is trying to find a girlfriend who he can date and hook up with since he really is lonely when not at work.
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

Maxwell and Sabrina still care about each other.
“Freedom has cost too much blood and agony to be relinquished at the cheap price of rhetoric.” - Thomas Sowell

“The only time I ever enjoyed ironing was the day I accidentally got gin in the steam iron.” Phyllis Diller
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Dallas actually prefers Clue to DnD.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

If that EVER gets out his friends would shun him and kick him out of their group and Lester might physically attack him.
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

The Limerick-talking Hermit is a retired astronaut and actually owns all the land on which Babylon Gardens sits.
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

Amazee Dayzee wrote:If that EVER gets out his friends would shun him and kick him out of their group and Lester might physically attack him.
I don’t think Joey and Squeak will be that bad, Lester, on the other hand, yeah, Dallas might want to pack his bat.

FireworkFox

Post by FireworkFox »

NHWestoN wrote:Dallas actually prefers Clue to DnD.
As Tony Stark would say, "I respectfully disagree."
My name is Firework Fox.
uwu
------------------------
John Granger
S5 P8 E4 C6 I7 A6 L6
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

That is OK then because its his headcanon and not yours. :P
FireworkFox

Post by FireworkFox »

I know. I just thought I'd point out that I disagree with what he said.
I'm not trying to be rude or anything.

I'm sorry.
Last edited by FireworkFox on Sat Jan 25, 2020 12:19 am, edited 2 times in total.
My name is Firework Fox.
uwu
------------------------
John Granger
S5 P8 E4 C6 I7 A6 L6
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

I didn't say that you were. I was just saying that it is his headcanon. ;)
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

No offense intended, none taken. Actually, if offense was intended, I probably wouldn't get it anyways.....

Before retiring to the farm, Rufus was an understudy for Rin-Tin-Tin.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Bailey used to be a champion bull rider who took part in rodeos in the animal division.
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

What Chicken is a prosecuting attorney during her day job.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Marvin has a secret girlfriend who he doesn't introduce to his brothers because one is a whack-job and the other is so neurotic and gloomy that it gets annoying.
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Secretly, the Bigglesworths have formally incorporated.
GameCobra

Post by GameCobra »

Everyone knows Marvin more than Tiger.

We just don't see it.

It's one of the reasons Maxwell hangs out with Marvin :3
3 words - Liquid Metal Fur
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Marvin moonlights as Gale's accountant.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

To go with the theme of more Marvin and him being made more prominent, he secretly has been taking tae kwon do lessons.
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Falstaff and Truck get captured in the school cafeteria, pretending to be exchange students.
dr_eirik

Post by dr_eirik »

NHWestoN wrote:Falstaff and Truck get captured in the school cafeteria, pretending to be exchange students.
That feels more like a future arc than a headcanon. Either way, I could see Fals trying to pull that off... and the students playing along because, why not?

As much as he says he hates it, a tiny part of Zach kinda likes being the Opener and he would miss the attention if it went away.
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Disguised as dachshunds, Pit and Simon have become a world renown figure-skating team.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Why not? They could pass as dachshunds and do figure-skating in secret if they manage to find the right costumer and make-up artist to help them pass for that species. And considering that ferrets seem like they are just a smaller version of them, it definitely could work.
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

Both Maxwell and Fox care about Bino but his snotty attitude prevents them from admitting it.

Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

I actually have that thought about Max and Bino, but as of now I think that not only does Fox NOT care or think about Bino but he genuinely hates him and problem wishes he would just leave.
dr_eirik

Post by dr_eirik »

Amazee Dayzee wrote:I actually have that thought about Max and Bino, but as of now I think that not only does Fox NOT care or think about Bino but he genuinely hates him and problem wishes he would just leave.
See, I don't think that Fox hates him if only because I'm not sure Fox could hate anyone long term. I doubt they hang out together anymore, and haven't for some time, but if Bino showed up at his door he'd at least talk cordially to him until he stuck his paw in his mouth again.
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

dr_eirik wrote:
Amazee Dayzee wrote:I actually have that thought about Max and Bino, but as of now I think that not only does Fox NOT care or think about Bino but he genuinely hates him and problem wishes he would just leave.
See, I don't think that Fox hates him if only because I'm not sure Fox could hate anyone long term. I doubt they hang out together anymore, and haven't for some time, but if Bino showed up at his door he'd at least talk cordially to him until he stuck his paw in his mouth again.
...which, I'm afraid, would happen about the fifth or sixth sentence out of Bino's mouth.