Discuss the comic here
CunningFox

Re: Wild Mass Guessing

Post by CunningFox »

How does a horse hold a pitchfork?
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Apparently horses hold pitchforks only when they're engaged in home invasions which they almost never do since good manners requires they remove their shoes before entering.
GameCobra

Post by GameCobra »

Peanut likes swords.
3 words - Liquid Metal Fur
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

I hope that he is proficient with them though if he is not or the Sandwiches are afraid he might amputate a limb whether his or somebody else's, I can see why they wouldn't let him jeep a collection. :mrgreen:
FireworkFox

Post by FireworkFox »

Fox has a crush on Mungo.
...maybe.
My name is Firework Fox.
uwu
------------------------
John Granger
S5 P8 E4 C6 I7 A6 L6
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

A lot of people would love that if it was true since there has been some support for Fungo for a long time after Mungo showed up. I don't really see it because Fox was attracted to Sasha and then when that went up in smoke I didn't see him get attracted to Mungo. If anything, maybe Mungo is the one attracted to Fox. ;)
Elwood Blutarsky

Post by Elwood Blutarsky »

The one who transformed Marion and Lois is Old Man Withers, the guy who runs at the haunted amusement park that the Ferrets' Theme Park World put out of business. He would have gotten away with it too if wasn't for those meddling kids that he turned into meddling animals.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

I could actually see that being a joke in a one-off where they think its him after they realize it wasn't Steward (or WAS it?) and its not him either.
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Elwood Blutarsky wrote:The one who transformed Marion and Lois is Old Man Withers, the guy who runs at the haunted amusement park that the Ferrets' Theme Park World put out of business. He would have gotten away with it too if wasn't for those meddling kids that he turned into meddling animals.
...... And, of course, Scooby!
D-Rock

Post by D-Rock »

Steward is eaten by a bear before they can catch him, thus losing any possible info, and the coin manages to be lost. Marion and Lois make peace with the fact that they're stuck come Christmas.
Faith doesn't change circumstances. Faith changes me.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

That would be another really depressing outcome and I still think that like King they should get a choice. Though I'm pretty sure their choice would be to go back to being human.
FireworkFox

Post by FireworkFox »

Elwood Blutarsky wrote:The one who transformed Marion and Lois is Old Man Withers, the guy who runs at the haunted amusement park that the Ferrets' Theme Park World put out of business. He would have gotten away with it too if wasn't for those meddling kids that he turned into meddling animals.
Zoinks!
My name is Firework Fox.
uwu
------------------------
John Granger
S5 P8 E4 C6 I7 A6 L6
LunarFox

Post by LunarFox »

Jinkies, Foxy, like, uh, what're we gunna do now?
You're a wonderful person! You can do this! Yes, you, person reading this!
dr_eirik

Post by dr_eirik »

NHWestoN wrote:

And when they capture him, his mask falls away to reveal Truck!

What a twist!
"Say, this is only tangentially relevant, but how many rings is your tail supposed to have?"
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

dr_eirik wrote:
NHWestoN wrote:

And when they capture him, his mask falls away to reveal Truck!

What a twist!
yeah - now it had been Falstaff, no great startlement there, but Truck ..... Hoo wah
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Nobody will have ever expected that at all if it happened like that. Especially if all the clues pointed towards Falstaff and nobody thought to think of Truck.
Elwood Blutarsky

It's always the first guy you see other than the main characters.
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Elwood Blutarsky wrote:It's always the first guy you see other than the main characters.

Face in the crowd sort ……...
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

So basically it would be just like a "Where's Waldo?" picture book.

Though with his ugly mug, I'm sort of surprised he was able to hide. :P
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Daisy brings three bags of garbage to the treehouse as her annual Christmas gift to the ferals and is arrested for littering. Sasha implores Fox to get her friend off. He succeeds and Daisy gets a massive "My Hero" crush on Fox who finally gets to be somebody's hero.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

You suuuuure really do want a pairing between Fox and Daisy now don't you? :lol:

Not like i can blame you. I tried to pair Fox/Sasha so my OC can have Kevin.
CunningFox

Post by CunningFox »

King has been giving Marion advice on being the small one in a relationship.
FireworkFox

Post by FireworkFox »

CunningFox wrote:King has been giving Marion advice on being the small one in a relationship.
That would make for an interesting friendship dynamic.
My name is Firework Fox.
uwu
------------------------
John Granger
S5 P8 E4 C6 I7 A6 L6
Elwood Blutarsky

To devolve Lois into a bobcat Trinket dive bombed her after leaping from a perch atop the state's School Book Depository that neighbors the zoo. She released the coin in such a way it ricocheted off her hair, tangling in it just long enough to count as holding so the transformation was triggered, before it bounced back up into her claws and she was able to fly away undetected. The nature of the transformation caused Lois to fall back and to the right before landing on her new tail. Because her hair changed first it somehow managed to maintain its human shape as a result before everything else morphed below it.
Elwood Blutarsky

After her transformation Bino gave Devo a lot of flack over the fact that his owner Lois is, essentially, now a cat. Devo followed the tradition of many a Good Old Dogs Club member and put him in traction over those remarks. Bino no longer teases Devo over this issue.
FireworkFox

Post by FireworkFox »

Elwood Blutarsky wrote:After her transformation Bino gave Devo a lot of flack over the fact that his owner Lois is, essentially, now a cat. Devo followed the tradition of many a Good Old Dogs Club member and put him in traction over those remarks. Bino no longer teases Devo over this issue.
Who is Devo?
My name is Firework Fox.
uwu
------------------------
John Granger
S5 P8 E4 C6 I7 A6 L6
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Do we even know if any of the other members have ever given Bino the beating of a lifetime? I thought it was only just Fox. I would really love to know who else broke multiple bones in his body. :lol:
Elwood Blutarsky

FoxyBoi wrote: Who is Devo?
Devo is the yellow and brown dog with a collar tag shaped like the famous red "Energy Dome" that the 1980s band Devo wore (That group that sang "Whip It"). Probably safe to assume he's named after the band. Devo is one of the members of the Good Old Dogs Club that was deliberately designed by Rick to fill out the club's ranks with some characters that aren't members of the main cast (like Sten the Chihuahua). He was part of Bino's plan to troll Sasha at Valentines after their breakup and he attended King and Bailey's wedding but otherwise wasn't seen again until he was revealed to be Lois' dog and chased Marion up the Christmas tree at the end of the "Teenage Squirrel" arc.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

I am also pretty sure that NOBODY had ever expected to see him again. LOL
dr_eirik

Post by dr_eirik »

Amazee Dayzee wrote:I am also pretty sure that NOBODY had ever expected to see him again. LOL
Also, most of us had no memory of who he was since he had only spoken one line, and appeared in two strips. One of those was the crowd at the wedding.
"Say, this is only tangentially relevant, but how many rings is your tail supposed to have?"
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

I knew that he was a member of the GODC but I didn't know his name until I looked back at the strip. Of course I only knew that because I remembered the arc where Bino got Fox to have the members date Sasha and seem like such tools that Bino was the better choice in comparison to them.
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Griswold, Sten, and Yeltsin next.... Terrance arrests them for littering when they go tobogganing and hit a trash can. Daisy and Rex throw their bail.
Last edited by NHWestoN on Thu Jan 23, 2020 8:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Elwood Blutarsky

Cory was a bad influence on Trinket, leading to her eventual turn to evil and partnership with Stewart. He showed her the path that rocks but it didn't lead to righteous.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Alternatively Stewart who isn't as dumb as everybody thinks was the one who managed to convince Trinket to dump Cori and align herself with him.
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Sabrina wants to bake a birthday cake for Fido. Her problem is she doesn't know how to bake and doesn't want to use magic because she wants her cake to be "authentic." Hoping to get some quick lessons, she pays a call on Rex. Her visit sets off rumors about "The Big Guy" becoming a rival for her affections, and Fox decides to investigate.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

If it ends with the cake in Fox's face then I 100% endorse this arc. :lol:
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Amazee Dayzee wrote:If it ends with the cake in Fox's face then I 100% endorse this arc. :lol:

Yes … and Sabrina thoroughly "frosted" (i.e. honked off)!
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

I wouldn't be surprised if she ends up putting curses on everybody after what happened. :P
Elwood Blutarsky

Karishad once parallel parked a 747.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

O_O

ALL HAIL THE GREAT AND POWERFUL KARISHAD WHO CAN PARALLEL PARK A PLANE!