Wild Mass Guessing

Discuss the comic here
Amazee Dayzee

Re: Wild Mass Guessing

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Yeah but this one that you described would take it to a whole another level.
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Sasha, Daisy, and Rex convince the ferrets to let them do a cooking show.
CunningFox

Post by CunningFox »

I imagine that would end similar to Tiger Archibald's TV show.
Champion Wallace

Post by Champion Wallace »

Sasha and Rex both have experience inside the kitchen, plus they don't have Tiger's temperament, so things are already looking good for their show to turn out better.
The cape comes with the promotion.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Not to mention Daisy has some hidden depths so for all we know, she could be a female dog Gordon Ramsay with or without the temperment. :)
Elwood Blutarsky

Post by Elwood Blutarsky »

Of course being dogs every episode would be a succes since they find everything edible.
Elwood Blutarsky

Lois cannot be turned into an animal because she already is one. She's really a river mink in a mecha suit styled like a human.
Champion Wallace

Not if they're alergic. Besides, just because they'll eat anything doesn't mean they don't have preferences.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

I'm sure Sasha eats well because if she makes food that is bad she'll get yelled at by her abuser owner.
dr_eirik

Post by dr_eirik »

Amazee Dayzee wrote:I'm sure Sasha eats well because if she makes food that is bad she'll get yelled at by her abuser owner.
That's kind of a thing I've wondered about with HP. Just how much to people rely on pets to be, basically, domestics? Sasha seems to be the pinnacle in Babylon Gardens, but I'm sure most well behaved pets do simple chores around the house.
"Say, this is only tangentially relevant, but how many rings is your tail supposed to have?"
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

I honestly couldn't tell you but it is very possible that is how most pets live in the neighborhood specifically. Even if not any chores, just to clean up after themselves since they are sentient and would be told not to leave a mess. I do believe that is how it is with the Sandwiches.
Douglas Collier

Post by Douglas Collier »

Marion accidentally recited a spell while reading his flash cards - potentially because it was a shred of parchment from the temple.
Douglas isn't my real name, but because of a name block put on me by a higher-order being known as Djinni, I can't say my real name.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

If Rick does decide to go with this or you accidentally guessed what he was gonna do correctly, I'll attempt to do backflips in my laundry room. XD
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Amazee Dayzee wrote:If Rick does decide to go with this or you accidentally guessed what he was gonna do correctly, I'll attempt to do backflips in my laundry room. XD
Watch out for the dryer - those things are really bulky.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

I'm gonna be more watching out for the bunch of **** my aunt shoved in there since to get to the laundry room we have to go through HER house.
dr_eirik

Post by dr_eirik »

Going a different way with Marion, the Nerds, while playing a D&D game based on the Temple, accidentally transformed him. Perhaps Lester swiped a scroll when no one was looking.
"Say, this is only tangentially relevant, but how many rings is your tail supposed to have?"
Elwood Blutarsky

Marion's transformation was actually brought on a rare skin given out in loot boxes within "Overwatch." It's happened to other people but just not widely reported.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

The reason why Fox is so frosty with Fido still isn't because he is a cat-lover, but because FOX is also a cat-lover and has a crush on Sabrina. :o
furrygamer793

Post by furrygamer793 »

The Crazy Old Man Who Speaks Only In Limericks is Earl Sandwich from the future after a terrible accident in which Grape and Peanut died, and Earl wanted a second chance, so he finds a way to speak to a celestial being, (probably by running around crazy in the forest until he finds Craig and Draig who help him) that celestial being then gave him a second chance, but a different one ended up cursing him into turning old and being able to speak in limericks.
Rp characters
Greetings, fellow sapient beings.
MrBlueSky7

Post by MrBlueSky7 »

Steward and Keene become successful in turning the entire population of Human residents who reside at Babylon Gardens into Animals, and eventually, the World. And thus marks the end of Housepets...
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Technically there would still be house pets so the comic wouldn't have to end as there would be houses and the people who are transformed into pets would be living in them so it would be just like it was before, just minus humans. :D
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

MrBlueSky7 wrote:Steward and Keene become successful in turning the entire population of Human residents who reside at Babylon Gardens into Animals, and eventually, the World. And thus marks the end of Housepets...
Mice become the dominant species, making way for a revised version of the comic … "Mousepets"!
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Then dating ends up becoming awkward because nobody knows who was a human and who was a pet before the transformation.
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

Marion was, and still is, a fan of Pridelands.
“Freedom has cost too much blood and agony to be relinquished at the cheap price of rhetoric.” - Thomas Sowell

“The only time I ever enjoyed ironing was the day I accidentally got gin in the steam iron.” Phyllis Diller
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

I can see that happening. It basically is the HP! universe equivalent of "The Lion King" and I'm sure that there are still some fans of that who are adults.
Elwood Blutarsky

After "Pridelands" ended Res has kept writing, just changing his pen name and trying different genres.
Champion Wallace

Elwood Blutarsky wrote:After "Pridelands" ended Res has kept writing, just changing his pen name and trying different genres.
So, just like J. K. Rowling (aka Robert Galbraith)?
Elwood Blutarsky

Rock is still looking to direct his first Hollywood movie but even with his money he can't afford to get his proposed all-ferret cast version of "The Tempest" off the ground without outside investment. He was uninterested in the studio's speciest pitch that he remake "Along Came Polly" instead so he's stuck to TV for now.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

It can be very hard to keep your artistic vision and try to break into the movie business.
Elwood Blutarsky

What Chicken is actually the Great Kitsune in disguise, explaining his coloring and ability to pop out of nowhere whenever someone makes a chicken comment.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Plus with the look alone that he is giving, he is hoping that enough will get people to back off.
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Amazee Dayzee wrote:Plus with the look alone that he is giving, he is hoping that enough will get people to back off.

… and who is the large, brown dog who appears mysteriously at King and Baily's wedding and in the crowd when Tarot catches the bouquet, but is then never seen again?
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

An extra that nobody really knows or cares about. Duh.
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Oh.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Yeah I know. I actually am really good at shutting things down bluntly sometimes when a conversation isn't all that interesting. XP
Dissension

Post by Dissension »

But the rules here require respect and civility, so you wouldn't do that and would just ignore conversations you don't care about? Wow, what a great member, thanks!

people are the only things that matter; take care of yourselves and each other
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Uh I mean shutting down a conversation that involves me and not other people. I'm not one to hijack others conversations. :roll:
Fish Preferred

Post by Fish Preferred »

Amazee Dayzee wrote:I'm not one to hijack others conversations. :roll:
No, that would be me.

And since I'm here:
Marion was studying for his Ancient Accadian finals, which we all know is definitely part of standard high school curriculum, and misread one of the cue cards, accidentally speaking the magic(k)al incantaion for "turn me into a squirrel girl", which is of course only one syllable away from the common Accadian phrase "please direct me to the nearest pottery mill". It's just a strange coincidence that nobody has ever done that before now.
Knowledge is not as simple as having the right answers. Knowledge is a way of finding them.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Wow I can't believe nobody has thought about that being a possibility. That makes a LOT more sense than a coin possibly transforming him.

:lol:
Elwood Blutarsky

Keene only has the one pair of nice sunglasses. Ironically he's too cheap to buy a second one.