Wild Mass Guessing

Discuss the comic here
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Re: Wild Mass Guessing

Post by copper »

DanTwelve3 wrote:
GameCobra wrote:"Cat Costume Bino!"
I think Bino would try to kill Joey if he showed up as Bino dressed in a cat costume.
With a cat as a date to the Yarn Ball, dressed as Bino. I am sure there are many cats who would line up to humiliate Bino like that. :lol:
My characters
Everybody has a story to tell. What's yours?
DanTwelve3

Post by DanTwelve3 »

copper wrote:
DanTwelve3 wrote:
GameCobra wrote:"Cat Costume Bino!"
I think Bino would try to kill Joey if he showed up as Bino dressed in a cat costume.
With a cat as a date to the Yarn Ball, dressed as Bino. I am sure there are many cats who would line up to humiliate Bino like that. :lol:
So we have Joey disguised as Bino wearing a cat costume who brought a cat as a date who is dressed as Bino while Bino is playing D&D disguised as Joey.

This is not complicated, not complicated at all. I would love to see this one as a one-off.
Renkun

Post by Renkun »

Max,Bino and Jeff are on a trip for a week in this time had grape a little accident and lost her memory that Maxwell her boyfriend is.
Peanut help Grape and cares for her in this time and she has a little crush on him but after 1 weeks see remember an everything in this time and maxwell as her boyfriend now had she inside her a conflict with herself who she now really love but what happend then?

that's only a idea but possible^^
I'm a happy playfull kitty in a party of my soul but form time to time a evil wolf
that's my soul and i love it and I would want to change it never
JohnWillow

Post by JohnWillow »

Res is Kitsune's avatar but he hasn't been introduced to the game yet. Since i'm probably never going to finish my fan-fic here are the reasons i believe this.

1. Res has an inexhaustible amount of imagination. He's pure of heart (is careful not to insult people) and he's not in love. All things fitting of a Dream Sunderer

3. Pete is banned from interfering with King's life or re-entering their game's arena. That means that he's not allowed to bother King "Anywhere on Earth". I have a theory that since King hasn't decided to stay a dog or return to being human he has ruptured the natural order of the universe and the longer he prolongs this decision the worse things will become till his soul falls out of reality for good. To help him come to a decision I reckon Kitsune, spurned on by Pete, will have Res create a planet based on Pridelands where a whole heap of events will lead up to the decision
Spike - "Seriously, a talking Dog is the weird thing about all this"

Me - "Not at all, the fact that you're a dog and not a lizard is much weirder"
MilesKingford

Post by MilesKingford »

I had the craziest idea while searching through the comic archives.

Perhaps Tiger is Pete's Avatar! As far as I am aware, Tiger has been the only housepets character that have spoken the same way as Pete, and considering Pete's nature it would be fitting for him to have an unbalanced avatar as crazy as he is himself. The scene where Tiger seems to be threatening Zach looks suspicious to me.
(Click here to view strip)

Plus, Tiger has a purple collar, yellowish eyes like Pete, and seems to have a heavy tolerance for unheathy eating, which could be a side effect from his connection to Pete. I do not know whether anyone else has already wondered this but I thought it was worth a Wild Guess.
GameCobra

Post by GameCobra »

*turns on a flashlight with a campfire infront of him at this time of night* ...Some say... The reason Maxwell is such a good boyfriend? ... He watches and avoids all the mistakes Bino makes with Sasha. *KRA-KA-BOOM*
3 words - Liquid Metal Fur
Ratros

Post by Ratros »

Pete has a school boy crush on Dragon.
And then God saw the havoc that humanity had wrought upon the earth, and he said unto them 'muffins and cookies kids, get off my lawn'
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

Kitsune is Sasha's Father. Why she has the pink eyes.
My characters
MapleRatty

Post by MapleRatty »

Joey's Dalmation freind is forever cheerfully laughing and smiling...always, no matter what the situation.
GameCobra

Post by GameCobra »

Peanut was once one of the Ancient Egypt hounds of ye old in his previous incantation in life thanks to Pete. Grape is secretly a future incantation of the old Cleopatra's cat. Their very close-to-love relationship is based on this incantational age of things.

Tarot is also close to Peanut because she's secretly a Egyptian queen in dog form while Max is the incantation of Mark Antony.

*has been reading some stuff about Cleopatra lately and just wanted to throw that in*
DanTwelve3

Post by DanTwelve3 »

Otaku-Boy wrote:Joey's Dalmation freind is forever cheerfully laughing and smiling...always, no matter what the situation.
That would explain the tag of "Joey's creepy friends" very well.

Cerberus was promoted to Heaven guard duty because she ensured that Karishad could never enter neither Heaven nor Not Heaven, saving both from the only logical conclusion: chaotic destruction.
Last edited by DanTwelve3 on Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Gren

Post by Gren »

Otaku-Boy wrote:Joey's Dalmation freind is forever cheerfully laughing and smiling...always, no matter what the situation.
Isn't that Daisy? ...
ImageImage
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

Gren wrote:
Isn't that Daisy? ...
WMG: Daisy was Joey's Creepy Friends the whole time.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
Gren

Post by Gren »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:
Gren wrote:
Isn't that Daisy? ...
WMG: Daisy was Joey's Creepy Friends the whole time.
I mean that for the attitude he describes
ImageImage
MapleRatty

Post by MapleRatty »

...okay, then they're related :lol: also Kammotavva's more crazy about it, and more 'point smile and laugh' then 'pop out of nowhere'

the Dalmation's name is Kammotavva Esgarrifós Grozljivo...anyone who gets the joke gets a frying pan.

Daisy's full name is Daisy Marjetica Papatya...anyone who gets the joke gets a frying pan.
GameCobra

Post by GameCobra »

Maxwell's ear was bitten by a shark.

Cats can't stick heads out windows.

The Shark's name was Gummy.
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

Pete will soon force King to try to become a used car salesman. Why? Because then he will win the game....
My characters
valerio

Post by valerio »

...thinking of King and Bailey, suddenly this song came to my mind.
it may mean that there IS hope for our favorite Corgi :D :D
Karl

Post by Karl »

Kevin is Peanut's biological father. That would explain why Peanut had a similar dog to Kevin when he was a puppy.
I'm a bookworm!
Gren

Post by Gren »

GameCobra wrote:Maxwell's ear was bitten by a shark.

Cats can't stick heads out windows.

The Shark's name was Gummy.
I dunno why, but I always thought that the ear of Max was bitten by Bino, I wonder if that could be possible to be truth
ImageImage
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

This isn't really a guess about anything just something I thought about last night: Since Tarot isn't owned by Sabrina's Dad (or in fact anyone) does she plan on staying in BG after the duel is over with? (as she is dating Peanut I don't really see why she wouldn't) If she does why doesn't she have Sabrina's Dad formal adopt her? Wouldn't they get in trouble if they didn't? If not I wonder what she's going to go do after that.
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

Hmm, I say King and Bailey will soon become Babylon Garden's top couple, making Bino extremely jealous. He will see this as a power grab and become overly affectionate toward Sasha, but he has no idea that Sasha will soon grow crazy with affection... :?
My characters
MapleRatty

Post by MapleRatty »

The only reason Bino has freinds ...is because of Fido.

Think about it: Bino doesn't really have a lot to his character other than being mean (aside from maybe a few nice deeds here and there), and the fact that he apparently has a lot of freinds is rather weird. Even if he used to be nice when they were pups, I don't think Fox or Rex would still hang him, they don't really seem to like him much as is either (notice how all Rex did was make a rather snarky remark when Bino FELL off a CLIFF into a RIVER, and Fox seems to beat him up every tie his jerkness goes to far...so probably on a regular basis ).

So my theory is this: One fateful day Fido(tired of Bino bothering him, or pitying Bino...whichever one) asked a bunch of dogs(specifically Fox and Rex, the latter who seemed to be FIDO'S best freind up till' then) to be freinds with Bino, and if he becomes to much of a jerk, he'll look the other way(HOW ELSE could you send Bino, the brother of a POLICE DOG, to the hospital and NOT get into any trouble!?). Fox and Rex put the most effort into it, and became his best freinds. Maybe they got through to him and got to see a different side to him, so they really becae best freinds. The rest of the dogs do it for Fido's sake and thats mostly it.(wether or not this includes Penut and Rex is up to you.)
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Post by RockstarRaccoon »

12 - 12 - 2012.
EVERONE DIES.
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

I thought that was 12/21/2012.... :|

ALSO Max wears a dog suit sometimes to mess with the neighborhood dogs. Joey got his cat suit idea after following Max home and seeing him get out of his dog suit.
My characters
MapleRatty

Post by MapleRatty »

BINO IS IMMORTAL!!! Which would explain how he indures all the inuries, and is always back after a rather short while in the hospitabale.
GameCobra

Post by GameCobra »

Bailey and Grape are going to be best friends.
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

Bailey will get more Valentine's than Sasha come next St. Valentine's Day.
My characters
GameCobra

Post by GameCobra »

copper wrote:Bailey will get more Valentine's than Sasha come next St. Valentine's Day.
Sasha will give Bailey a Valentine's Day card. Though probably because she's King's girlfriend. That means she's giving him two,right?
valerio

Post by valerio »

CORGSKY! :D :D :D
Macsen

Post by Macsen »

I know. I want stubby-legged husky puppies too. :3

Now... I think Squeak's real name is "SQU", and she's SPO's little sister. (Whether or not they are aware of that is irrelevant.)

Also, the quick resolution of "the game" will be another argument between Spirit Dragon and "Pete" resulting in Great Kitsune doing a "rocks fall, everyone dies". This would result in the deaths of Sabrina, Tarot, Keene and Zachary, but lead to the nerds having to resolve the status of King. He bargains for the others' lives in sacrifice of his own...which results in Joel showing up somewhere dead, and King becoming a dog forever.
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

Everyone is at the party. The great battle between the avatars will be nothing more than thumb wrestling between the two small dogs. After a few moments, king pins Tarot's thumb and wins, and everyone is happy to deal with Spirit Dragon rather than Pete in a mortal shell..... that and Dragon becomes a dog and tries to court Peanut. But that is a different story altogether. :roll:
My characters
Gren

Post by Gren »

I say that this arc is gonna have an atypical ending for a Housepets Christmas arc, though I don't know how, just suspect that.
ImageImage
Barkeron

Post by Barkeron »

King goes native.
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

This is King's big reveal, then Bailey says no and leaves, throwing King into a depression. He sits on a curb with an orange soda in one hand, the soul watch in the other. He looks down at the watch with a great sadness for a bit, then angrily throws it on the ground, wishing he were human. The watch shatters and he becomes Joel once more. That is when Fox comes around, looking for King. When he sees Joel, he suspects that he took King now....
My characters
MapleRatty

Post by MapleRatty »

In the Housepets! universe, AT LEAST a third of the Earth is made up of vegetarians.

...when you can LITERALLY hold a conversation with some animals that would be considered food (chickens can talk here, I think the cows just don't care, and we haven't even seen pigs yet....I think)...yeah :oops:
Macsen

Post by Macsen »

When he finally regains consciousness, Bino catches wind of King's engagement with Bailey. He tries to do the same with Sasha, so he can show King up with an awesome pet wedding. He totally screws it up, gets dumped, and ends up with Duchess. :p
Macsen

Post by Macsen »

King quickly figures out how to put together a permanent mateship with Bailey, and we get stubby-legged husky puppies for Thanksgiving 2013. :3
GameCobra

Post by GameCobra »

Although I'm a firm believer that Max and Sabrina broke up due to a mutual understanding, One wild guess i always believed when i first saw them two is that Max is the clingy jealous type, and Sabrina didn't want someone that was clingy.
Macsen

Post by Macsen »

GameCobra wrote:Although I'm a firm believer that Max and Sabrina broke up due to a mutual understanding, One wild guess i always believed when i first saw them two is that Max is the clingy jealous type, and Sabrina didn't want someone that was clingy.
That makes sense. Especially with the look he has on his face at the end of "The Mall". Though one has to wonder why Peanut ended up taking Grape instead of Max.

In something completely unrelated... I just came to an epiphany.

I was reading through some comment archives here, and came across this gem:
GameCobra wrote:
rickgriffin wrote:You guys have NO IDEA what I am planning. Mwahahaha . . .
So fluffy help me if i don't see a Maxwell/Grape or Peanut/Tarot marriage soon... *Starts writing fanfics*
It's from "A Respite in the Country".

Seeing that now, in the context of King and Bailey's engagement, makes me wonder. I know I mentioned in jest the idea that Bino could try (and fail) to marry Sasha in hopes of showing King up. But what if some of the other pet couples in Babylon Gardens legit got engaged? Could the push for legitimate pet marriages end up being part of the ultimate resolution of Keene's quandry over reconciliation of humans and animals?

And a good sideshow to that: What if Fido comes out as being in love with Sabrina? Or somebody else (Bailey? Sabrina? I know King wouldn't do it.) spills the beans?