Thank You

Discuss the comic here
Dissension

Re: Thank You

Post by Dissension »

JOFOXX wrote:When I read this my computer froze for a second, and it was stuck on Pete's evil eyes in your avi. It added to the creepiness just a little.
It's what I do.

people are the only things that matter; take care of yourselves and each other
Sleet
Bringing Foxy Back

Post by Sleet »

At work today I realized that this comic updating is one of the highlights of my week. I found myself thinking, "ooh, today's Thursday! Housepets! updates tonight!"
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Friendly banter? Feel free to click the "PM" button below!
Mika

Post by Mika »

Sleet wrote:At work today I realized that this comic updating is one of the highlights of my week. I found myself thinking, "ooh, today's Thursday! Housepets! updates tonight!"
Yeah, me too...its kinda funny when you think about it...

or sad...
Staring at Chuck Norris for extended periods of time can cause eye damage and foot sized bruises to the face.
ReCreate

Post by ReCreate »

Sleet wrote:At work today I realized that this comic updating is one of the highlights of my week. I found myself thinking, "ooh, today's Thursday! Housepets! updates tonight!"
This.
Don't let others define you, Only you can determine your fate
no longer active, sorry
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Mika wrote:
Yeah, me too...its kinda funny when you think about it...

or sad...
I think most of us are like this... At least we're not alone! :lol: :D :) :| :( :cry:
FlintTheSquirrel

Post by FlintTheSquirrel »

ctcmjh wrote:I think most of us are like this... At least we're not alone!

I reinforce that statement.
valerio

Post by valerio »

yesh!
First thing I chek as soon as I am at work is the new Housepets! strip. It really makes the day easier to face! :D
Kyderra

Post by Kyderra »

I have been waiting for that "thing" to show up and replace my WoW addiction.
I thought it would be some other MMO, but I never tough a web comic would replace it.
"Why would you ever want to connect the dots?"
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Kyderra wrote:I have been waiting for that "thing" to show up and replace my WoW addiction.
I thought it would be some other MMO, but I never tough a web comic would replace it.
Same here. Except replace the "WoW addiction" with "WoW, Mabinogi, DDO, Runescape, Adventure Quest, Avda Story, Flyff, and Maple Story addiction"
Rojo Ninja

Post by Rojo Ninja »

ctcmjh wrote:
Kyderra wrote:I have been waiting for that "thing" to show up and replace my WoW addiction.
Same here. Except replace the "WoW addiction" with "WoW, Mabinogi, DDO, Runescape, Adventure Quest, Avda Story, Flyff, and Maple Story addiction"
could just be videogame addiction. Or mmo addiction.

ImageImage
ImageImage
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Rojo Ninja wrote:
ctcmjh wrote:
could just be videogame addiction. Or mmo addiction.
Nah, I specifically kicked those after finding Housepet's. I'm still addicted to other computer and console games.
44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

I'm quite simliar there. I've been trying to play all my new games on Xbox ('Spinter cell: conviction', 'Bioshock 2', 'Ghostbusters', 'Battlefield: bad company 2' and 'Aliens Vs Predators'. I got all those games in 1 say for cheap.)...and I've not touched any beside Bioshock 2 and Ghostbusters.