HP character that is most like you/you identify with?

Discuss the comic here
crazyBalto

Re: HP character that is most like you/you identify with?

Post by crazyBalto »

Joey because I have some friends that looks like his friends and act sometimes like him xP. Also because he yearns to be another species, of which, as a furry, I can relate to.
And a bit of Peanut because I love play video game and one of my favorite game is Mario Kart Wii. xD
Hera Ledro

Post by Hera Ledro »

Meh, I'm not really sure. I've got the ADHD-ness of Peanut and the creative spark, but I've also got the intellectual trend that is observed in Fox. And after that, I tend to be a mix between introvertive and extrovertive like King (and I've got his sarcasm to boot), and I tend to be lovably annoying like Max.

Bleh, I guess you'd call me a bit of a mutt here. I don't identify with any one character; rather I have representative traits that are found in a bunch of the characters. But I'd have to say that, for the most part, I identify with either Fox or Peanut the most.
p33wii

Post by p33wii »

I'd say I am most like Max, being lazy and all. When I asked my friend (name not disclosed) he agreed saying I was like Max and he also mentioned Shikamaru saying I was lazy but smart.
Sleet
Bringing Foxy Back

Post by Sleet »

My personality is kind of like Joey mixed with Fox, with hints of Peanut, Fido, Tarot and Tiger for flavor.

...I guess I'd probably be a dog in the Housepets! world or something.
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Friendly banter? Feel free to click the "PM" button below!
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

I'm like a mix of Peanut, Grape, and Fox.
yoyodude

Post by yoyodude »

I can relate to Marvin, since I'm often exposed to idiots.

I can relate to Tiger, because sometimes I get into comical rants, only to have them turn on me. And I like me some noms :3

I relate to Joey a tiny bit because I can be a tad odd (no fur though, sorry), and I live in the shadows of my siblings.

I can mostly relate to Max though because I know tons of people, and can be incredibly annoying if left to my own means.
MilesKingford

Post by MilesKingford »

Hmm, I think I would have a mix of different characters:

Peanut - Creativity
Fido - Good Nature
Fox - Caring Side
Miles - Wanting a better life
King - Due to his indifference with others
Tiger - People find it difficult to read me

There isn't really any specific character that is most like me.
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

MilesKingford wrote:Hmm, I think I would have a mix of different characters:

Peanut - Creativity
Fido - Good Nature
Fox - Caring Side

How can you be caring AND indifferent?
MilesKingford

Post by MilesKingford »

Tha Housedog wrote:

Peanut - Creativity
Fido - Good Nature
Fox - Caring Side

Because although I am nothing like most people that does not mean I do not take into consideration what others feel, I am indifferent to others because I think differently to them but that does not mean I do not feel the same emotions as they do.
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

MilesKingford wrote:
Tha Housedog wrote:

Peanut - Creativity
Fido - Good Nature
Fox - Caring Side

Because although I am nothing like most people that does not mean I do not take into consideration what others feel, I am indifferent to others because I think differently to them but that does not mean I do not feel the same emotions as they do.
Sorry, I just didn't get it. Reminds me, we took personality color tests in school, and apparently I'm more brash than I thought. /off-topic
MilesKingford

Post by MilesKingford »

You do not need to apologise, you was not sure what I meant that therefore asked, no crime in that :D
:lol: I did the same thing. At college in Ethics class we did personality tests, apparently I have a desire for greater knowledge and understanding while having an easy going attitude about it...I am not sure how accurate it was though.
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

MilesKingford wrote:You do not need to apologise, you was not sure what I meant that therefore asked, no crime in that :D
:lol: I did the same thing. At college in Ethics class we did personality tests, apparently I have a desire for greater knowledge and understanding while having an easy going attitude about it...I am not sure how accurate it was though.
Hey, that makes you a Green. Me too!
Sleet
Bringing Foxy Back

Post by Sleet »

What's a color personality test? Is there an online one you have that's similar to what you took? I love me some personality tests.
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Friendly banter? Feel free to click the "PM" button below!
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

Sleet wrote:What's a color personality test? Is there an online one you have that's similar to what you took? I love me some personality tests.
I took it in Physics class, so I'm not sure if there's one online. The test just consisted of this:
Every color had certain, accurate descriptions of the personalities that corresponded with different colors: Blue, Green, Orange, Purple, and Gold. The color that matched up with the majority of your own character traits was what color represented you. Mine, for instance, was more the analytical, knowledge-centered, in-touch-with-others'-feelings kind of personality, so, Green.
Pecan
Game Master

Post by Pecan »

Well, I'd have to to say Zach. A lot of people look up to me, such as siblings, ands friends, and I can't handle that pressure, yet, I have to have some sort of attention. (We've both even ran away before.)
Paige Turner - The Stargazing Polyglot! - S4 P7 E6 C4 I10 A4 L7 (SP)
Will Turner - The Timid Survivor! - S5 P4 E8 C3 I6 A10 L6 (SP)
Timothy Cotton - The Overenthusiastic Soccer Star S6 P4 E8 C5 I5 A9 L5 (Zoo)
FarmMan1812

Post by FarmMan1812 »

Probably Peanut, b/c when I read the description about him, I saw that me and him are pretty much just alike. The only difference is that I an dyslexic so I am a very slow reader. O_o
But besides that we would probably get along great.
Now on the other hand if I was with either Miles or Kevin, I would defiantly die, because they would probably make me work out...... CONSTANTLY. I am in shape but not to the extent that I have HUGE arms like they do.
Haha
I don't think that I would get along with Bino, maybe I would get along with Fox, Grape.... maybe, Joey... I probably would not know what he was talking about half the time because I know nothing about D&D, and I think that i would get along with Max because he seems like he is a lot of fun...... I guess.
Okay... I am going to stop typing now, reply is you like this. :)
Dylan
Box Fox

Post by Dylan »

WHY HAVEN'T I POSTED HERE YET!!! *clears throat*

After carefully thinking it over, I would have to say Bino is most like me...stubborn! :lol: Yup, I'm as stubborn as a mule sometimes, and just won't let it go!
Make Pasta not war.
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

I'm as oblivious as Peanut, as stubborn as bino, as introspective as fox, as nice as Fido, and have a mouth like King's. Although none of that matters since most people think that I'm like Tiger: A TICKING TIME-BOMB. At least that is what they say about first meeting me.
Ebly

Post by Ebly »

MilesKingford wrote:
Tha Housedog wrote:

Peanut - Creativity
Fido - Good Nature
Fox - Caring Side

You realise indifferent does not mean that you are different, silly. We use it as 'having no particular interest or sympathy; unconcerned'. In other words, it's basically the opposite of caring about other people.

yes i know how old this post is, but i was away for a while and i need to catch up
I was going to make a joke but then I did.
MilesKingford

Post by MilesKingford »

:roll: (sigh) I realised I made a minor mistake but I assumed everyone would know what I meant, I do lots of mistakes which is why the edit button is so useful.

I meant I am very different to my peers because I refused to conform to suit them and their flawed idea on what a person should be like, I am therefore unique. But I still have their same emotions, I can care for people even if they do not particularly care for me, and it astounds me how cruel and heartless people can be to each other (this relates to my signiture). I have the philosophy that: "There is enough misery in the world without me adding to it".
Reima

Post by Reima »

I'd say mostly King, with a little bit of Zach and Joey sprinkled in.
"You can only protect your liberties in this world by protecting the other man's freedom. You can only be free if I am free.
"
~Clarence Darrow
Russiarules1
Location: By Strawberry Fields, on a flying Yellow Submarine, eating muffins.

Post by Russiarules1 »

I would say that I am a mix between Peanut, Fox, Fido, Tiger, King, maybe a little bit of Spo and that cat that lives with Tiger... it's Silvester, right? Marvin.

And, recently, I somehow started to have anger problems, but I am a really social, extroverted guy, so, maybe, I don't have that much of King's attitude (on the social side)My language violates the PG rating..

With Peanut, well... I am the kind of people who likes to motivate people, annoy their sisters (and, sometimes, without meaning it), talk a lot, etc. I think I mostly ID with Peanut. Also, a little bit creative, too, and I get distracted too easily (ADHD, right? Nah, I don't think so.) Uh, videogames? A lot.

Tiger, Pizza. Yes, I fall into depression, rarely, but I don't eat when I'm in such state... also, I eat a lot, but I don't get fat, maybe because I play sports.

Fox, I like to learn (more in the way of expanding my own dictionary), I hang out with people that... well, you know... Bino. I care a lot for the people around me.

Spo, the guy who sometimes says things that are not really related to the subject.

Fido, the guy who likes helping others for nothing in return... sometimes. I am a guy who likes justice and fight for good and, sometimes, just seeks for revenge, an aye for an eye..

Marvin, a extremely patient guy... well, I used to. Now, stuff pretty much angers me a lot. I blame stupid school mates, lack of sleep and society.
Daisy, 'sup, I'm Eliot! Nah, just kidding.

I believe I am, somehow, bipolar. I hope not. Er, I also love to say things "out of the blue", being "random" and lazy.
Doing dumb things is what makes us normal humans.
Made by Alex M. Spasibo!
CCCP

Today's World Domination Is Provided By: Ponies
OBEY THE FRIENDSHIP
Vote for TOBUSCUS!!!
Daggy

Post by Daggy »

Most likely King, personally. I...dislike the vast majority of people due to how horrible high school was. Everyone was either fake or a jerk. I knew who my friends were, that's all that mattered. Everyone else was a joke, and treated as such. As a result, I'm a very sarcastic person. And extremely blunt. I will tell you exactly what I think about you if you ask.

Oh, and I hate large gatherings of people. Makes me nervous.
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

Hard to say, but I'll go with Fox. I'd like to think I'm better than that now--I wouldn't beat up my friend no matter WHAT he did, for example--but I was more like him in his negative traits once. Not THAT bad, but closer than I am now.
PF chars

"We have to do this take again! HAL, do it with a LOT less emotion!"
"I'm sorry Stan, I'm afraid I can't do that."
--Phoenix

pair-o-dimes dot blogspot dot com
KizerZin

Post by KizerZin »

I feel closer to Bino, I know what it's like to be a unlike weakling and to use anything and everything to build a empire only to see it fall apart because of soft hearted fools and morons
theblackcateyes

Post by theblackcateyes »

I'm to characters:

-I'm JOEY, because we are freaks, clever, a few closer friends, the world hate us, we are a little nerds, etc...
-I'm SASHA, becuse i'm silly and cute when i want it. and stupid sometimes...

HAHAha I said "I`m" because i dont feel like them, i'm like them!! :twisted: :twisted:
Say my name... and every color iluminates...
yehoshua

Post by yehoshua »

Joey
I'm a weirdo and love video games.
Sent from my conifer.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

Joey, because I'm fairly sure I have a few friends like Lester.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
Alastair

Post by Alastair »

Personality wise, I think I'm most like Fox, but it seems like some of the other characters have qualities like me too. Tiger-Because of food... :D I eat and eat and eat, and I can still eat sometime later. :lol: And I don't gain any weight! I only weigh like 140 pounds! Peanut- I can be crazy and random sometimes. Goofy even... Bino- I can get really angry and frustrated.
Life is Music, and Music is Life
------------------
My songs: http://www.soundcloud.com/onevirtue

Check out my FA page too!
ClaireTheHedgehog

Post by ClaireTheHedgehog »

I would most likely be Peanut. I am a little bit crazy, I have many friends, I care deeply for them, I love to have fun and use my imagination etc... the list goes on and on ...
The clock is running.
Make the most of today.
Time waits for no man.
Yesterday is history.
Tomorrow is a mystery.
Today is a gift.
That's why it is called the present.
KJOokami

Post by KJOokami »

Hopping in with (my clone) Daggy on this one; I'm most definitely like King. The sarcasm, the overall disdain for the general populace, the tendency to be somewhat "above-PG rating" linguistically (particularly when angered), and right down to the irritating habit of tearing up or even crying when I'm especially angry.

Which is also why I <3 him.

[Fun fact: my last name actually starts with 'King']
"When you're falling in a forest and there's nobody around,
do you ever really crash or even make a sound?"
Daggy

Post by Daggy »

KJOokami wrote:Hopping in with (my clone) Daggy on this one; I'm most definitely like King. The sarcasm, the overall disdain for the general populace, the tendency to be somewhat "above-PG rating" linguistically (particularly when angered), and right down to the irritating habit of tearing up or even crying when I'm especially angry.

WE ARE SO ALIKE OMG
valerio

Post by valerio »

KJOokami wrote:Hopping in with (my clone) Daggy on this one; I'm most definitely like King. The sarcasm, the overall disdain for the general populace, the tendency to be somewhat "above-PG rating" linguistically (particularly when angered), and right down to the irritating habit of tearing up or even crying when I'm especially angry.

we are too similar for your own good...

And yes, king by now rules in my bean-sized heart :lol:
GameCobra

Post by GameCobra »

For me? Res. As much as i love Max and Grape, Res fits my character the most. He's shy from being afraid of doing things wrong, nervous and seems to enjoy the quiet life and prefers it that way. I also think he loves writing stories because he likes attracting fanbases as well.
3 words - Liquid Metal Fur
Vyath

Post by Vyath »

I'm probably a mix between Joey and Peanut with a little Fido mixed in. I'm like Joey because I am an extreme nerd and I'm usually not afraid to show how weird I am. I'm not really a furry, but I have cosplayed before (as a Tron character, using a homemade costume). Despite the similarities, or maybe because of the similarities, some aspects of Joey's personality really creep me out though.
I'm like Peanut because I almost always have a happy attitude. I love to read, and I read fairly quickly too. (although this many books would be a bit of a stretch) I make friends easily, and I'm very easygoing.
Like Fido, I'm somewhat of a leader among my friends. I'm usually the one who arranges our activities together, and I do enjoy parlor games. I'm also more humble than arrogant. Other than that, I don't have any concrete examples but sometimes I feel like Fido just acts in a way that I might.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

King, as i keep having to roll with punches, an am often powerless to do anything about what is happening to me.

an
Zach, I freak out as badly as he does, when i am tickled..
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Kitela

Post by Kitela »

I could relate my personality with Grape the most, considering that I'm laid back (calm) and introverted but sometimes extroverted when I feel like it.
yehoshua

Post by yehoshua »

Kitela wrote:I could relate my personality with Grape the most, considering that I'm laid back (calm) and introverted but sometimes extroverted when I feel like it.
Grape? Laid back? Broom to your face doesn't sound so laid back.
Sent from my conifer.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Grape can be quite laid back and a nice kitty.
Just don't interrupt her nap.
And don't go into HER kitchen to steal for garbage.
Russiarules1
Location: By Strawberry Fields, on a flying Yellow Submarine, eating muffins.

Post by Russiarules1 »

Maybe I can be related to her, somehow, heh...
I don't like when other people come to my family's kitchen, not even friends. I wonder why?
I also prefer golf clubs instead of brooms, just saying.
Doing dumb things is what makes us normal humans.
Made by Alex M. Spasibo!
CCCP

Today's World Domination Is Provided By: Ponies
OBEY THE FRIENDSHIP
Vote for TOBUSCUS!!!