This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
If Housepets were animated, what would they sound like? 
Author Message
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:44 am
Posts: 646
Images: 1
Location: Deep In The Heart of TEXAS
Post Re: If Housepets were animated, what would they sound like?
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:
Kateleo007 wrote:
CHRISTIAN BALE AS JOEY!!!!! YES

and he switches to his Batman voice while in the cat suit

Yes, Yes to all of it! This should go in a Housepets! strip!

_________________
Extraordinary things happen to Extraordinary people!
also . . .
I'm the Best in the West!
Image


Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:12 pm
Profile
Puppy Wrangler
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:18 pm
Posts: 6352
Location: Florida
Post Re: If Housepets were animated, what would they sound like?
Duster wrote:
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:
Kateleo007 wrote:
CHRISTIAN BALE AS JOEY!!!!! YES

and he switches to his Batman voice while in the cat suit

Yes, Yes to all of it! This should go in a Housepets! strip!


Too many humans, not enough Housepets.

_________________
My characters
Everybody has a story to tell. What's yours?
Image


Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:14 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:43 am
Posts: 647
Images: 1
Location: SoCal in the US
Post Re: If Housepets were animated, what would they sound like?
I vote Goerge Takei for Pete's part, mostly because I always hear his voice when I read Pete's parts (I don't know why). Plus, I'd be great for him to do Pete since he has that somewhat bored tone to his voice, very much like Pete's body language.

_________________
Image

Jack the Eevee and Barb the Buizel

George "Geo" Walker......S-8 P-4 E-7 C-7 I-6 A-7 L-3
Thank you kurowolfe for the banner!

3DS Friend Code: 1006 0495 4065


Mon May 05, 2014 1:18 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 02, 2014 8:51 am
Posts: 1580
Location: Shining in the Boonies of Thailand
Post Re: If Housepets were animated, what would they sound like?
Here,

Peanut=Will Friedle (Season 1 Ron Stopable)
Grape= Stuck on this one, Tara Strong maybe.
Bino= I actually keep this one blank, as I think Griffin is the only one worthy of deciding a voice.
Fido= Kyle Herbert (cross between Gohan and Kamina)
Max= Mitchel Musso (Cross between Brady and Jeremy)
Tarot= Mindy Cohn
Sabrina= Melissa Joan Hart
Fox= Dante Basco (A lower Jake Long)
King= Scott Menville
Joey= Y-uri Lowenthall(Ricken)
Ralph= Sean Schemmel (A softer Lucario)
Kevin= Travis Willingham
Tiger= Drake Bell
Marvin= Josh Peck
Zack= Seann William Scott
Keene= Steve Whitmire
Pete= Nick Bakay
Dragon= Jennifer Hale
Kitsune= He can be anyone
Bahamut= Robert Z'Dar
Res= Christopher Corey Smith (A quiet Yarne)
Karishad= The real Karishad!
Gambit= Tony Daniels
Tarmac= Some random Surfer
Bruce= Hugh Jackmen maybe?
Roosevelt= A kind of higher Australian

_________________
My avatar was made by the amazing CHAOKOCartoons!
Housepets Wiki!
Image


Mon May 05, 2014 8:56 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 05, 2014 8:31 pm
Posts: 486
Images: 1
Location: Nowhere, Everywhere County
 Re: If Housepets were animated, what would they sound like?
The regular housepets would sound like childish teenagers. :) The owners would sound like childish parents.(You know, the ones that always embarrass you by impressing your friends.) :shock:

The ferrets would sound like rich, business people. Jeeves would sound like Jeeves. :ugeek:
The wolves would sound like mature rednecks. 8-)
Pete would have a trollers voice. :P
S.D. would sound like a mature, lonely, charming young woman. ;)
G.K. would sound like my friend Ryan. :mrgreen:

_________________
There is always a mystical adventure awaiting you. You just have to find it and take the first step into epicness.
Image


Tue May 06, 2014 6:33 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 09, 2014 7:18 am
Posts: 42
Location: The Endless Pit That is My Mind
Post Re: If Housepets were animated, what would they sound like?
. . . I had took several pages from the comic and given voices to Peanut, Maxwell, Grape, and Zach. I'm a nerd but I plan to be a voice actor so practice xD
I gave Maxwell a kinda rough voice, but in a more suave manner. A scratchy-voiced rogue.
I gave Grape a boyish voice but clearly could also be female.
Zach had a high squeaky voice.
And Peanut... that's hard to describe. It was REALLY odd, but I like it for Peanuts character. It sounded silly but worked in serious situations. To an extent, I guess it sounds kinda whiney...? Eh. Again, hard to explain.

_________________
I cut off an inch from every straw I see so the world will suck a little less.


Mon May 12, 2014 9:01 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 16, 2014 1:16 am
Posts: 351
Images: 70
Post Re: If Housepets were animated, what would they sound like?
John DeLance as Pete. If it worked for Discord it will work for Pete!


Sat May 17, 2014 1:36 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 31, 2013 6:53 am
Posts: 505
Location: A PLACE
Post Re: If Housepets were animated, what would they sound like?
SuperStar wrote:
Here,

Peanut=Will Friedle (Season 1 Ron Stopable)
Grape= Stuck on this one, Tara Strong maybe.
Bino= I actually keep this one blank, as I think Griffin is the only one worthy of deciding a voice.
Fido= Kyle Herbert (cross between Gohan and Kamina)
Max= Mitchel Musso (Cross between Brady and Jeremy)
Tarot= Mindy Cohn
Sabrina= Melissa Joan Hart
Fox= Dante Basco (A lower Jake Long)
King= Scott Menville
Joey= Y-uri Lowenthall(Ricken)
Ralph= Sean Schemmel (A softer Lucario)
Kevin= Travis Willingham
Tiger= Drake Bell
Marvin= Josh Peck
Zack= Seann William Scott
Keene= Steve Whitmire
Pete= Nick Bakay
Dragon= Jennifer Hale
Kitsune= He can be anyone
Bahamut= Robert Z'Dar
Res= Christopher Corey Smith (A quiet Yarne)
Karishad= The real Karishad!
Gambit= Tony Daniels
Tarmac= Some random Surfer
Bruce= Hugh Jackmen maybe?
Roosevelt= A kind of higher Australian


Really, Thor/Knightmon's voice actor voicing Kevin? Honestly, I prefer Patrick Warburton voicing Kevin. Don't you DARE say no.

_________________
Feel my icy wrath!


Sun May 18, 2014 7:31 pm
Profile
laughing maniacally
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:42 pm
Posts: 18100
Location: an invisible, flying volcano over Virginia
Post Re: If Housepets were animated, what would they sound like?
Gamewolf67 wrote:
Honestly, I prefer Patrick Warburton voicing Kevin. Don't you DARE say no.

but he's already Bill

_________________
I'm a shape-shifter. I'm currently in whatever form I feel like
Image
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets


Sun May 18, 2014 7:39 pm
Profile
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:33 pm
Posts: 2851
Location: Agloe, New York
Post Re: If Housepets were animated, what would they sound like?
I can picture King with Joel McHale's voice. Coincidence.

_________________
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: The Last Magazine - Micheal Hastings

Ref Ref!

Terra Ridge OOC


Mon May 19, 2014 1:51 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 02, 2014 8:51 am
Posts: 1580
Location: Shining in the Boonies of Thailand
Post Re: If Housepets were animated, what would they sound like?
Gamewolf67 wrote:
SuperStar wrote:
Here,

Peanut=Will Friedle (Season 1 Ron Stopable)
Grape= Stuck on this one, Tara Strong maybe.
Bino= I actually keep this one blank, as I think Griffin is the only one worthy of deciding a voice.
Fido= Kyle Herbert (cross between Gohan and Kamina)
Max= Mitchel Musso (Cross between Brady and Jeremy)
Tarot= Mindy Cohn
Sabrina= Melissa Joan Hart
Fox= Dante Basco (A lower Jake Long)
King= Scott Menville
Joey= Y-uri Lowenthall(Ricken)
Ralph= Sean Schemmel (A softer Lucario)
Kevin= Travis Willingham
Tiger= Drake Bell
Marvin= Josh Peck
Zack= Seann William Scott
Keene= Steve Whitmire
Pete= Nick Bakay
Dragon= Jennifer Hale
Kitsune= He can be anyone
Bahamut= Robert Z'Dar
Res= Christopher Corey Smith (A quiet Yarne)
Karishad= The real Karishad!
Gambit= Tony Daniels
Tarmac= Some random Surfer
Bruce= Hugh Jackmen maybe?
Roosevelt= A kind of higher Australian


Really, Thor/Knightmon's voice actor voicing Kevin? Honestly, I prefer Patrick Warburton voicing Kevin. Don't you DARE say no.


No. Hah! *raspberries*
Warburton voices Bill, and I'm thinking of Travis Willingham's Knuckles the Echidna voice. It just sounds like it'd be Kevin.

_________________
My avatar was made by the amazing CHAOKOCartoons!
Housepets Wiki!
Image


Mon May 19, 2014 7:31 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:03 pm
Posts: 2150
Location: Virginia
Post Re: If Housepets were animated, what would they sound like?
I think Grape would sound like this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLQxbNnnWUk

_________________
Image
Image
Image


Fri Apr 17, 2015 4:39 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:24 pm
Posts: 5785
Post Re: If Housepets were animated, what would they sound like?
I can totally picture Grape sounding like that!

_________________
The Winds of Change. A continuing fanfic by me and dryideabat.


Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:12 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 02, 2014 8:51 am
Posts: 1580
Location: Shining in the Boonies of Thailand
Post Re: If Housepets were animated, what would they sound like?
That would make sense.

_________________
My avatar was made by the amazing CHAOKOCartoons!
Housepets Wiki!
Image


Fri Apr 17, 2015 11:16 pm
Profile
Bringing Foxy Back
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:32 am
Posts: 16045
Location: Nephelokokkygia
Post Re: If Housepets were animated, what would they sound like?
I think Rick once said he hears Grape as similar to Rita from Tiny Toons Animaniacs in his head.

I think that's who he said, anyway?

_________________
Image
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Friendly banter? Feel free to click the "PM" button below!


Sat Apr 18, 2015 10:45 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:24 pm
Posts: 5785
Post Re: If Housepets were animated, what would they sound like?
Yeah I can also see that also.

Also, Rita is from Animaniacs, not Tiny Toons. You might be thinking of Fifi, but she's French and she's a skunk.

_________________
The Winds of Change. A continuing fanfic by me and dryideabat.


Sat Apr 18, 2015 2:34 pm
Profile
Bringing Foxy Back
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:32 am
Posts: 16045
Location: Nephelokokkygia
Post Re: If Housepets were animated, what would they sound like?
No, I'm thinking of Rita. And I knew she was from Animaniacs, so no idea why I typed that. Oops!

_________________
Image
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Friendly banter? Feel free to click the "PM" button below!


Sun Apr 19, 2015 1:19 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:26 pm
Posts: 693
Images: 2
Location: 26 Oak Street, Applegate
Post Re: If Housepets were animated, what would they sound like?
...and great, now you have me picturing Cory talking in a French accent.

_________________
I wonder if I can get up that tree without waking him...
ImageImage


Sun Apr 19, 2015 2:01 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:27 am
Posts: 4447
Location: Cape Breton, Nova Scotia
Post Re: If Housepets were animated, what would they sound like?
Now that I think about it, I think Lara Jill Miller (Who played Kari from Digimon) would be nearly perfect for Grape. It's not a matter of whether she sounded like a guy now that I think about it, but rather she sounded so young that you couldn't tell she was a guy or girl, but was assumed to be a guy just how she acted. =P

Just try to picture her voicing Grape. you'll see what I mean <3

_________________
3 words - Liquid Metal Fur
Image


Sun Apr 19, 2015 2:08 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:24 pm
Posts: 5785
Post Re: If Housepets were animated, what would they sound like?
I can't really see it myself though. I knew Kari was a girl from the get-go so I can't mistake her for a guy.

I also knew she was gonna be paired up with T.K.

_________________
The Winds of Change. A continuing fanfic by me and dryideabat.


Sun Apr 19, 2015 2:40 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:03 pm
Posts: 2150
Location: Virginia
Post Re: If Housepets were animated, what would they sound like?
I think Lara Jill Miller would be more suited for Tarot than Grape.

_________________
Image
Image
Image


Sun Apr 19, 2015 2:44 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:24 pm
Posts: 5785
Post Re: If Housepets were animated, what would they sound like?
Personally, I picture her as Sabrina now!

Out of curiosity, what is the difference between this topic and the voice acting topic?

_________________
The Winds of Change. A continuing fanfic by me and dryideabat.


Sun Apr 19, 2015 8:57 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 02, 2014 8:51 am
Posts: 1580
Location: Shining in the Boonies of Thailand
Post Re: If Housepets were animated, what would they sound like?
Saturn381 wrote:
I think Lara Jill Miller would be more suited for Tarot than Grape.


That would be great!

_________________
My avatar was made by the amazing CHAOKOCartoons!
Housepets Wiki!
Image


Sun Apr 19, 2015 11:16 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:27 am
Posts: 4447
Location: Cape Breton, Nova Scotia
Post Re: If Housepets were animated, what would they sound like?
She would be great for both, actually, but her being Tarot just seems too much of a call to attention I find. For Tarot, i would choose someone like Jennifer Hale. She's usually into space girls, but psychics as well. =P

If you read Lara Jill Miller's voice with Grape's from the Housepets Babies arc and switch to the first arc with the same tone and voice, it's also amusing. She's got that talent where she can give a young girl a male voice i find if she keeps it mono, but as they get older her feminine voice opens out more, which was the charm i'm sure Peanut and Max fell for. X3

_________________
3 words - Liquid Metal Fur
Image


Mon Apr 20, 2015 6:06 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:26 pm
Posts: 693
Images: 2
Location: 26 Oak Street, Applegate
Post Re: If Housepets were animated, what would they sound like?
Amazee Dayzee wrote:
Personally, I picture her as Sabrina now!

Out of curiosity, what is the difference between this topic and the voice acting topic?


uh, no. Sabrina is definitely Emily Hart.

_________________
I wonder if I can get up that tree without waking him...
ImageImage


Mon Apr 20, 2015 7:28 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:24 pm
Posts: 5785
Post Re: If Housepets were animated, what would they sound like?
Well that is your opinion and that was mine.

_________________
The Winds of Change. A continuing fanfic by me and dryideabat.


Mon Apr 20, 2015 3:55 pm
Profile
Devil Skirrl
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 31, 2008 5:42 pm
Posts: 8313
Images: 0
Post Re: If Housepets were animated, what would they sound like?
Ebly wrote:
. . . well really, we've got other topics for not only finding out what the characters should sound like but getting people to do those voices, so it's a bit of a moot topic. See brawlyboy's links.

I'm not sure why he didn't close it, though. Oh well, can't change the past!

[
Thread Closed ]

_________________
I can be whatever you want me to be, which sounds really creepy, now that I think about it.


Mon Apr 20, 2015 5:12 pm
Profile WWW
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by ST Software for PTF.