Comic Pathways

Discuss the comic here
William_David

Comic Pathways

Post by William_David »

This forum is for forum members to express how they wish for the comic to go in the storyline so that maybe the author of Housepets can see what his readers are interested in seeing. I hope you all enjoy this forum. :geek:
King is awesome!
SuperStar

Re: Comic Pathways

Post by SuperStar »

Actually, I'm pretty sure I heard that Rick refrains from taking Reader input.
Shadowstar23

Post by Shadowstar23 »

@Superstar

While that is true, Rick does pay attention to comments on the comic and I think that he occasionally uses fan ideas in his own special way.
(Not trying to start an argument. Just replying my thoughts on this. :) )

@William_David

You've been here one day and you've already started your own topic thread? :shock: Reveal your secrets. :twisted:
There is always a mystical adventure awaiting you. You just have to find it and take the first step into epicness.
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

Anyone is free to make a thread if they want, as long as there is no existing thread and it is within forum rules.
My characters
Everybody has a story to tell. What's yours?
Shadowstar23

Post by Shadowstar23 »

The previous comment at William_David was intended as a joke. Sorry if I agitated you.(If there was a sincere smiley I would use it here).
There is always a mystical adventure awaiting you. You just have to find it and take the first step into epicness.
Obbl
Smiley McSmiles

Post by Obbl »

Shadowstar23 wrote:The previous comment at William_David was intended as a joke. Sorry if I agitated you.(If there was a sincere smiley I would use it here).
I believe Copper's comment was actually that the secret to making a new thread is to make a new thread ;)
Shadowstar23

Post by Shadowstar23 »

Ok! :D
William_David

Post by William_David »

I didn't realize that I started a new topic thread. I was just wanting to see how other people were wanting the comic to go in which direction. I didn't think that I could even start a conversation on here in just one day. I still feel like a noob. :geek:
King is awesome!
Shadowstar23

Post by Shadowstar23 »

I'm with ya buddy, I'm with ya. 8-) :arrow: :lol: :arrow: :)
Obbl
Smiley McSmiles

Post by Obbl »

Interestingly, this topic has yet to talk about the topic. Since one of our rules is to not derail threads, let's try to keep to the original theme here. ;)
Random discussion can easily be moved to the chat thread. :D

On topic: I wish, I wish Bailey would FACE Pete in the face. :D (Cause the epic levels would be epic level).
Shadowstar23

Post by Shadowstar23 »

Ah yes....of course. King would draw a meditation circle and procede to meditate. Bailey would be looking for nearest pair of scissors and a racket. Pete, caught up in his triumphant glory, would fail to see Bailey coming. Miles would be siting on the bed recording the ensuing maiming. Lucretia and the other female wolves would prepare for a good game of badminton. :lol:
William_David

Post by William_David »

Shadowstar23 wrote:I'm with ya buddy, I'm with ya. 8-) :arrow: :lol: :arrow: :)
I agree that would be funny. I think Bino would flinch a little when t happens and shed a tear or something. I know it would make anybody laugh to see Pete punched by her. Doesn't everyone agree with me, the noob? :geek:
King is awesome!
Shadowstar23

Post by Shadowstar23 »

William_David wrote: I agree that would be funny. I think Bino would flinch a little when t happens and shed a tear or something. I know it would make anybody laugh to see Pete punched by her. Doesn't everyone agree with me, the noob? :geek:
This noob agrees with that noob. :mrgreen:
William_David

Post by William_David »

I see that you finally got an avatar figured out. Congrats! You chose a cool looking one. I had a hard time figuring it out too until I asked for help randomly on a forum. I don't think I'm the noobiest person anymore :geek: :D JK
King is awesome!
Shadowstar23

Post by Shadowstar23 »

Thank you. :) The one named Hlaoroo saw my comment on the welcome thread and offered to do it for me. I give him sincerest thanks.
We noobs got to stick together move up in the community. :mrgreen:

On topic: :ugeek:
Once Grape sees the video, ....... it would be like a laugh bomb went off. :lol: I imagine that G.K. and S.D. would have big grins on their faces. :P
valerio

Post by valerio »

I owe the thread's author a profound apology. I DID act out of netiquette, out of rules and out of line. what i said wasn't in place.
My apologies again, guys
William_David

Post by William_David »

I don't get what you're apologizing for. I don't see any other comment made by you on this topic thread. But thank you for apologizing anyways.
King is awesome!
Kyuunado

Post by Kyuunado »

Well I guess if we got everything we wanted we wouldn't enjoy the plot of the comic. :lol:
The nine-tailed Kitsune of England.
I am Kyuunado Fureatsurī!
Want to talk? PM me or message at [email protected] and add me on Google+
Shadowstar23

Post by Shadowstar23 »

@William_David

Valerio's comment is hiding among the other comments like a ninja. 8-) That or the said comment was removed. :?:
@Kyuunado

Nothing wrong with playing a guessing game of how and where this comic is going. :)

On topic:
While King is in the meditation circle, he is immune to all spell effects Pete will throw at him and taunts from Bino. :P
William_David

Post by William_David »

What if bailey was an avatar of the six tailed guy and beat Pete with his own two wings (or played bat-mitten with them like predicted).
King is awesome!
Dissension

Post by Dissension »

Great Kitsune is the game master, not a player, so he doesn't have an avatar.

people are the only things that matter; take care of yourselves and each other
Pladim

Post by Pladim »

I actually make bets with my clan on how the storyline will play out for both Housepets! and Twokinds.

Currently, my fellow co-leader already failed on his guess.

I won't post my guess. I chose a darker estimation on the events that will play out.

The winner gets a Steam game, its a lot of fun and keeps us excited for the next updates!
I'm Blue daba dee daba die
Steps to Enlightenment brighten the way, but the stairs are steep, take them one at a time.
----------
William_David

Post by William_David »

I didn't realize he was the game master but he seems like the kind of person who would do such a thing like that. Thanks for informing me.
King is awesome!
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

Oh, this is when everything about the game will be resolved, so we will see a lot going on. I am hoping for more of King being led to desperation, only to have Fox and Bailey bail him out before giving him a lecture about honesty so stern King's fur is shaved off him.

I also want to see Peanut and Grape battle the ferrets. That would be awesome :lol:
My characters
Everybody has a story to tell. What's yours?
William_David

Post by William_David »

Yeah that would be awesome. I'd like to see peanut try out for the K-9 unit also while being his playful self. :mrgreen: :lol: :D
King is awesome!
Shadowstar23

Post by Shadowstar23 »

@copper

Character weapons of choice.
Grape: Broom, frying pan
Peanut: Surprising wit
Ferrets: Some very shiny object(s)

@William_David
Peanut + K-9 unit = Awesome epicness
William_David

Post by William_David »

What what what what? Bailey no! This is a really exciting scene and now I'm held in suspense for the next one. On topic: i think king will turn back into human and try to free Bailey and Fox will find out his secret and hate him.
King is awesome!
Shadowstar23

Post by Shadowstar23 »

Treebeard said: Now, now, don't be hasty.
CreativePr0cess

Post by CreativePr0cess »

Two things I would love to see are:
Bino getting a sentimental Arc. FOR ONCE. I want to see some eemoottiiioonnnn from him so bad. I'm tired of Bino just being the jerk. I want him to be a person and to have some sort of actual emotion to him. I know we see it once or twice, but it's never focused on his emotions, and always ended with him ruining anything he could have said.

And two:
I wanna see Tiger and Zach have an Arc together. They never really became friends at all, Zach just being scared of him, and I'd love to see them get an Arc about their relationship becomnig more.
I cut off an inch from every straw I see so the world will suck a little less.
Shadowstar23

Post by Shadowstar23 »

@CreativePr0cess

Wow. You really want Bino to do something epic and emotionally satisifing. :shock: Don't ya? ;)
While we have yet to see Tiger, Zach, and Marvin have their own arc, I'm pretty sure rick has something planned.
CreativePr0cess

I'm a sucker for jerky characters that have a nice side to them >3>
Shadowstar23

Post by Shadowstar23 »

@CreativePr0cess

Oohhh..........so does that mean you like Max, Duchess, Pete, and every other character like that that rick decides to throw our way? :geek: :arrow: :ugeek: :?:

(This comment is meant to tease.)
William_David

Post by William_David »

I'd like to see Peanut get more serious with his relationship with Tarot but the. Have feelings for dragon and there be some kind of love triangle for a while to add to the drama of the comic.
King is awesome!
CreativePr0cess

Shadowstar23 wrote:@CreativePr0cess

Oohhh..........so does that mean you like Max, Duchess, Pete, and every other character like that that rick decides to throw our way? :geek: :arrow: :ugeek: :?:

(This comment is meant to tease.)
I will eat your liver.

xD Nah but, they are all a different type of jerk... I think Bino is even worse than Pete tbh.
Shadowstar23

Post by Shadowstar23 »

You can have it if you want. :)

Bino is worse than Pete in some ways, but Pete is worse in others. Judge their reasoning and understand their side of the story. ;)

Pie? :ugeek:

@William_David

They were already in a love triangle for some time. Rick did a whole arc that ended with Peanut rejecting Spira.(By Spira I mean Spirit Dragon)

I do agree that some of these relationships need to get a little bit more serious. We haven't seen any of the couples (except King and Bailey) share a kiss yet. :|
William_David

Post by William_David »

Who here thinks this is going to backfire on Pete? All in favor, say "I"
"i" think King is somehow going to get one up on Pete and kick his beak in or something for all his tricks. :twisted:
King is awesome!
Shadowstar23

Post by Shadowstar23 »

"Eye" no "Aye" ...ughh.... "I" there we go. "I" too agree this is going to backfire on Pete in some unexpected way.
William_David

Post by William_David »

Does anyone else get the feeling that Bailey may die? If that happens someone here will post "Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?!?" P.S. It might be me. I have gotten really wrapped up in this storyline and would hate to see it get ruined by Pete. :evil:
King is awesome!
Shadowstar23

Post by Shadowstar23 »

I'm pretty sure that King, after he was done beating Pete, would go after rick for causing the storyline to go in that direction. I also honestly don't think rick would actually go that far.

If it does go that far................................................................... :cry: .......................................................... :evil:
ConvoyWolf

Post by ConvoyWolf »

I just hope King will be able to save Bailey and that what transpires brings them even closer together. What happens betwen then and now who knows. I would also like to see Pete trandform a little maybe for the better. I mean he had a hand in making King change personality wise, perhaps it would be nice to see it happen to him.

Id also like to see more scenes with Joey and Squeak together showing off the magic of their unigue relationship................ok im just wanting to see him trample her so what?! LOL :lol:

Other than that...*shrug.