Reply to topic  [ 4784 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120  Next
The Welcome Thread! 
Author Message
Wanna play a game?
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:14 pm
Posts: 4725
Location: Germany, Europe, Terra
Post Re: The Welcome Thread!
Well, then a belated welcome to you, Mistacheeeez. You will probably have fun here and will hopefully stay agound.

_________________
ImageIf life gives you lemons, ask for salt and tequila.

ImageImage
ImageImageImage


Wed Aug 06, 2014 5:37 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:03 pm
Posts: 1130
Location: Virginia
Post Re: The Welcome Thread!
Welcome to the forums Mistacheeeez! :D

_________________
Image
Image
Image


Wed Aug 06, 2014 9:48 am
Profile
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:28 pm
Posts: 4272
Location: Texas
Post Re: The Welcome Thread!
Mistacheeze! You have an awesome name! Welcome to the forums!

_________________
The tooth fairy brings candy for Octoberween so she stays in business.
Image
Image
Image


Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:01 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:19 pm
Posts: 173
Location: Babylon Gardens
Post Re: The Welcome Thread!
Welcome to the forums Mistacheeez! Love the name by the way. :P

Enjoy your stay! :D

_________________
Creator of: Housepets! Home Story: Sparks' Beginning
PART 4 - CH. 3 OUT NOW!

FICCIE! :D

Image


Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:16 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:38 am
Posts: 22
Location: In any place with dairy!
Post Re: The Welcome Thread!
Thanks guys! I'm glad Housepets! has such nice forum members! :D

_________________
ALWAYS WAITING ALWAYS WATCHING FOR THE PERFECT TIME TO... comment?


Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:16 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 01, 2013 4:35 am
Posts: 938
Location: Italy
Post Re: The Welcome Thread!
Hello! Welcome to the forum, Mistacheeeez! :D

_________________
Image
Image
Image


Wed Aug 06, 2014 4:09 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 05, 2014 8:31 pm
Posts: 407
Images: 1
Location: Nowhere, Everywhere County
Post Re: The Welcome Thread!
Mistacheez, do you happen to have whip cream on you? I appear to have run out.
Also, welcome and enjoy your stay in the House Forum for Pets.

_________________
There is always a mystical adventure awaiting you. You just have to find it and take the first step into epicness.
Image


Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:56 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 08, 2014 5:02 pm
Posts: 123
Location: Riverdale
Post Re: The Welcome Thread!
Err, hi. I just signed up. I discovered this comic some weeks ago, caught up a couple days ago, and waffled about whether or not I wanted to join the forum. I decided to after all.
I'm a furry, a gamer, a writer (both fanfic and original stuff), and a major league comic/manga/anime/Disney geek. I love Spider-Man, Archie (which is where my username comes from, Vegas is Archie's dog), Sailor Moon, Wonder Woman and many others. Nice to be here.

_________________
Avi colored by me. Lineart from here.


Fri Aug 08, 2014 5:09 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:03 pm
Posts: 1130
Location: Virginia
Post Re: The Welcome Thread!
Welcome to the forums Vegas! :D

_________________
Image
Image
Image


Fri Aug 08, 2014 5:12 pm
Profile
Smiley McSmiles
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:56 pm
Posts: 1271
Location: The Housepets Forum ^^
Post Re: The Welcome Thread!
Hi Vegas :D
Welcome to the forums! Maybe you'll give us a fanfic for our Fan Projects? I'd love to see it :D

_________________
Image


Fri Aug 08, 2014 5:17 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 08, 2014 5:02 pm
Posts: 123
Location: Riverdale
Post Re: The Welcome Thread!
Thanks for the welcome.
Obbl wrote:
Welcome to the forums! Maybe you'll give us a fanfic for our Fan Projects? I'd love to see it :D

Maaaaybe. I might have an idea involving Archie and Vegas if anyone here is familiar with the Archie's Weird Mysteries cartoon from the 90's. I like crossovers, sue me. :oops: :lol: *goes and plots*

_________________
Avi colored by me. Lineart from here.


Fri Aug 08, 2014 5:20 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 01, 2013 4:35 am
Posts: 938
Location: Italy
Post Re: The Welcome Thread!
Hi Vegas, welcome here! :)

_________________
Image
Image
Image


Fri Aug 08, 2014 7:00 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 29, 2014 9:52 pm
Posts: 632
Location: Somewhere
Post Re: The Welcome Thread!
Vegas wrote:
Err, hi. I just signed up. I discovered this comic some weeks ago, caught up a couple days ago, and waffled about whether or not I wanted to join the forum. I decided to after all.
I'm a furry, a gamer, a writer (both fanfic and original stuff), and a major league comic/manga/anime/Disney geek. I love Spider-Man, Archie (which is where my username comes from, Vegas is Archie's dog), Sailor Moon, Wonder Woman and many others. Nice to be here.

Welcome to the forums Vegas!
Nice to have you here.

_________________
Avatar was drawn by Hukley
RP Characters:
Draco Calder Barry
Remember, you are a great person.


Fri Aug 08, 2014 7:03 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 08, 2014 5:02 pm
Posts: 123
Location: Riverdale
Post Re: The Welcome Thread!
Drake wrote:
Welcome to the forums Vegas!
Nice to have you here.

Cesco wrote:
Hi Vegas, welcome here! :)

Thanks! Glad to be here. :D
EDIT: Just out of curiosity, how's the Role Play area?

_________________
Avi colored by me. Lineart from here.


Fri Aug 08, 2014 7:09 pm
Profile
E-Quoll to Any Challenge!
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:09 am
Posts: 7180
Location: Down Under
Post Re: The Welcome Thread!
Welcome, new people!

Vegas wrote:
EDIT: Just out of curiosity, how's the Role Play area?

Always active and always looking for new people to join in! :)

_________________
My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the incredible ScruffKerfluff.

Image Image Image


Fri Aug 08, 2014 8:50 pm
Profile
Wanna play a game?
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:14 pm
Posts: 4725
Location: Germany, Europe, Terra
Post Re: The Welcome Thread!
Welcome to the forums, Vegas. Enjoy your stay here.

_________________
ImageIf life gives you lemons, ask for salt and tequila.

ImageImage
ImageImageImage


Fri Aug 08, 2014 8:54 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 08, 2014 5:02 pm
Posts: 123
Location: Riverdale
Post Re: The Welcome Thread!
I shall!
Hlaoroo wrote:

Vegas wrote:
EDIT: Just out of curiosity, how's the Role Play area?

Always active and always looking for new people to join in! :)

Yay. I'm poking my nose around there right now, probably join something tomorrow.

_________________
Avi colored by me. Lineart from here.


Fri Aug 08, 2014 8:56 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 29, 2014 9:52 pm
Posts: 632
Location: Somewhere
Post Re: The Welcome Thread!
Hlaoroo wrote:
Welcome, new people!

Vegas wrote:
EDIT: Just out of curiosity, how's the Role Play area?

Always active and always looking for new people to join in! :)

No, run, run before they assimilate you!
Seriously though its fun and there usually is always something for everyone.

_________________
Avatar was drawn by Hukley
RP Characters:
Draco Calder Barry
Remember, you are a great person.


Fri Aug 08, 2014 9:08 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 08, 2014 5:02 pm
Posts: 123
Location: Riverdale
Post Re: The Welcome Thread!
Drake wrote:
Hlaoroo wrote:
Welcome, new people!

Vegas wrote:
EDIT: Just out of curiosity, how's the Role Play area?

Always active and always looking for new people to join in! :)

No, run, run before they assimilate you!
Seriously though its fun and there usually is always something for everyone.

So, are they Borg or Cybermen? Be warned, I only have experience with one.

_________________
Avi colored by me. Lineart from here.


Fri Aug 08, 2014 9:13 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 05, 2014 8:31 pm
Posts: 407
Images: 1
Location: Nowhere, Everywhere County
Post Re: The Welcome Thread!
Vegas wrote:
Thanks for the welcome.
Obbl wrote:
Welcome to the forums! Maybe you'll give us a fanfic for our Fan Projects? I'd love to see it :D

Maaaaybe. I might have an idea involving Archie and Vegas if anyone here is familiar with the Archie's Weird Mysteries cartoon from the 90's. I like crossovers, sue me. :oops: :lol: *goes and plots*


I don't care really if its a crossover or not, so long as it makes sense.

Also: Welcome the Forums foyer, Mister Vegas. Your room is this way.(hint: read in a british accent. :P )

_________________
There is always a mystical adventure awaiting you. You just have to find it and take the first step into epicness.
Image


Fri Aug 08, 2014 9:34 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 08, 2014 5:02 pm
Posts: 123
Location: Riverdale
Post Re: The Welcome Thread!
Shadowstar23 wrote:
Vegas wrote:
Thanks for the welcome.
Obbl wrote:
Welcome to the forums! Maybe you'll give us a fanfic for our Fan Projects? I'd love to see it :D

Maaaaybe. I might have an idea involving Archie and Vegas if anyone here is familiar with the Archie's Weird Mysteries cartoon from the 90's. I like crossovers, sue me. :oops: :lol: *goes and plots*


I don't care really if its a crossover or not, so long as it makes sense.

Also: Welcome the Forums foyer, Mister Vegas. Your room is this way.(hint: read in a british accent. :P )

..... Gotta admit, I'm drawing a blank. :?:

_________________
Avi colored by me. Lineart from here.


Sat Aug 09, 2014 9:22 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 05, 2014 8:31 pm
Posts: 407
Images: 1
Location: Nowhere, Everywhere County
Post Re: The Welcome Thread!
Vegas wrote:
Shadowstar23 wrote:

I don't care really if its a crossover or not, so long as it makes sense.

Also: Welcome the Forums foyer, Mister Vegas. Your room is this way.(hint: read in a british accent. :P )

..... Gotta admit, I'm drawing a blank. :?:


Just playing a joke on the british accent. I'm not hinting at some reference.

_________________
There is always a mystical adventure awaiting you. You just have to find it and take the first step into epicness.
Image


Sun Aug 10, 2014 12:39 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 08, 2014 5:02 pm
Posts: 123
Location: Riverdale
Post Re: The Welcome Thread!
Oh... Hang on, I'll go sit in the corner myself.

_________________
Avi colored by me. Lineart from here.


Sun Aug 10, 2014 3:14 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 05, 2013 3:43 pm
Posts: 1496
Location: Skulking in Borehamwood, England
Post Re: The Welcome Thread!
Hey Vegas! Welcome to the forums! If you need to get into an English accent please stock up on tea and crumpets and complain about the weather. :lol:

_________________
The nine-tailed Kitsune of England.
Redefining good and evil since 1996! - BigBenBPTQ
Want to talk? PM me or message at Kyuubi.Kitsune00@gmail.com and add me on Google+


Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:13 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:19 pm
Posts: 173
Location: Babylon Gardens
Post Re: The Welcome Thread!
Welcome to the forums Vegas! ^w^/

Enjoy your stay!

_________________
Creator of: Housepets! Home Story: Sparks' Beginning
PART 4 - CH. 3 OUT NOW!

FICCIE! :D

Image


Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:32 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 08, 2014 5:02 pm
Posts: 123
Location: Riverdale
Post Re: The Welcome Thread!
Kyuunado wrote:
Hey Vegas! Welcome to the forums! If you need to get into an English accent please stock up on tea and crumpets and complain about the weather. :lol:

Can't I just marathon Buffy?
D3ath_0ps wrote:
Welcome to the forums Vegas! ^w^/

Enjoy your stay!

So far I am! :D

_________________
Avi colored by me. Lineart from here.


Tue Aug 12, 2014 2:54 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:24 pm
Posts: 809
Post Re: The Welcome Thread!
Just signed up to the forums after getting involved with reading the comic. My name is DJ, but you can call me Amazee. I'm an avid roleplayer and I love to roleplay a lot. My main character is a female dog named "Vivienne" though I have several characters I can roleplay with. In the comic, my favorite character is Kevin. He's gonna be Vivienne's future mate, though he just doesn't know it yet. :mrgreen: I also wanted to write a story preferably with Kevin in it but I'm not a very good writer and I'm too shy to ask for help because I'm worried I would let people down and I'm always self-conscious about it. I also hope that I can roleplay a little bit once I get more known. Probably a long-shot but if anybody can roleplay as Kevin, it would make me very happy. :mrgreen:

I hope that I can have a fun time on this forum! :D


Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:34 pm
Profile
Smiley McSmiles
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:56 pm
Posts: 1271
Location: The Housepets Forum ^^
Post Re: The Welcome Thread!
Hello Amazee :D
Welcome to our forums!
We have very tolerant tastes in our fan projects section :mrgreen: Feel free to drop us a fanfic, and we can give little critiques if you want. ;)
And I know the Roleplaying peoples will be all about having you join their ranks, so go check that out as well :D

_________________
Image


Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:49 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:24 pm
Posts: 809
Post Re: The Welcome Thread!
I'm sure that you are but I would like someone to help me write one of these day since I don't think I have the attention span to do it myself.


Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:53 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:03 pm
Posts: 1130
Location: Virginia
Post Re: The Welcome Thread!
Welcome to the forums Amazee! :D

_________________
Image
Image
Image


Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:55 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:19 pm
Posts: 173
Location: Babylon Gardens
Post Re: The Welcome Thread!
Welcome to the forums Amazee! ^w^/

Enjoy your stay!

_________________
Creator of: Housepets! Home Story: Sparks' Beginning
PART 4 - CH. 3 OUT NOW!

FICCIE! :D

Image


Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:56 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:24 pm
Posts: 809
Post Re: The Welcome Thread!
Pretty sure that this is a long-shot here ehehehehe... :oops: But I figured that I should ask and just get it over with. :? Does anybody ever roleplay with like um, official canon characters from the ...uh comic? I had something in mind. :oops:


Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:06 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:35 pm
Posts: 428
Location: Housepets! Universe - Babylon Gardens
Post Re: The Welcome Thread!
Amazee Dayzee wrote:
Pretty sure that this is a long-shot here ehehehehe... :oops: But I figured that I should ask and just get it over with. :? Does anybody ever roleplay with like um, official canon characters from the ...uh comic? I had something in mind. :oops:

I think that's considered fan fiction. ;)

_________________
Douglas isn't my real name, but because of a name block put on me by a higher-order being known as The Genii, I can't say my real name.


Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:11 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:24 pm
Posts: 809
Post Re: The Welcome Thread!
That's what I meant. Looking for someone to help me write/roleplay something like that with my favorite comic character.

Oh God, I must be making an idiot of myself.


Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:20 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:35 pm
Posts: 428
Location: Housepets! Universe - Babylon Gardens
Post Re: The Welcome Thread!
Amazee Dayzee wrote:
That's what I meant. Looking for someone to help me write/roleplay something like that with my favorite comic character.

Oh God, I must be making an idiot of myself.

Trust me, you're not. You're on a forum where at least half the people here wish they could be in Babylon Gardens. ;) Someone's bound to want to help you with that. :)

_________________
Douglas isn't my real name, but because of a name block put on me by a higher-order being known as The Genii, I can't say my real name.


Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:50 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:24 pm
Posts: 809
Post Re: The Welcome Thread!
I'm a little slow with making friends because I tend to be shy and say the wrong things 75% of the time. That being said though, how would I set up co-writing a fanfiction with someone? I never did it before. I did role-plays, but not writing fanfiction.

Also, how do I go about posting in other boards? Do I need a set amount of posts?


Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:54 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 29, 2014 9:52 pm
Posts: 632
Location: Somewhere
Post Re: The Welcome Thread!
Amazee Dayzee wrote:
That's what I meant. Looking for someone to help me write/roleplay something like that with my favorite comic character.

Oh God, I must be making an idiot of myself.

Firstly, welcome to the forums.
Secondly I am not the best at role playing or being a co-writer. but if you need editing help or maybe some suggestions to help with the fic. I might be of some assistance.
Thirdly, no you are not making an idiot of yourself. Everyone is nice here.
Amazee Dayzee wrote:
I'm a little slow with making friends because I tend to be shy and say the wrong things 75% of the time. That being said though, how would I set up co-writing a fanfiction with someone? I never did it before. I did role-plays, but not writing fanfiction.

Also, how do I go about posting in other boards? Do I need a set amount of posts?

You should be able to post like you did here. I don't think there is any tutorial around for how to do it all. But you were able to find this thread and I don't know of any locks on any forums.

_________________
Avatar was drawn by Hukley
RP Characters:
Draco Calder Barry
Remember, you are a great person.


Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:59 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:24 pm
Posts: 809
Post Re: The Welcome Thread!
Would you be able to co-write several other characters?

...Yes I know I'm going off-topic. I tend to do that a lot.


Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:03 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 01, 2013 4:35 am
Posts: 938
Location: Italy
Post Re: The Welcome Thread!
Welcome here, Amazee Dayzee. ;)

_________________
Image
Image
Image


Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:06 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 29, 2014 9:52 pm
Posts: 632
Location: Somewhere
Post Re: The Welcome Thread!
Amazee Dayzee wrote:
Would you be able to co-write several other characters?

...Yes I know I'm going off-topic. I tend to do that a lot.

as in, write their lines of dialogue?
Perhaps. I will send you a private message and we can talk there and not derail the welcome thread of welcoming.

_________________
Avatar was drawn by Hukley
RP Characters:
Draco Calder Barry
Remember, you are a great person.


Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:15 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 4784 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
  • Advertisement
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by ST Software for PTF.