In which we tell what we hope happens next

Discuss the comic here
GingaDensetsuAleu

In which we tell what we hope happens next

Post by GingaDensetsuAleu »

What are some story arcs or gags you hope to see when the comic eventually returns? I'll start.

I want an arc where Pueblo tries to avoid Olive and ends up getting deeper and deeper into shenanigans with other characters.

I want King to eventually meet the fox cubs and for Craig to call him Joel exactly once and have them BOTH be confused as to why.

And lastly, I wanna see Imaginate! Back to the Future with King as Future George and Rook as Young George. Maybe Bino as Biff if there's a way to swing including him.
Quotidie apud comicos novas fascias deprimo, quotidieque tristis sum.
Amazee Dayzee

Re: In which we tell what we hope happens next

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

I want there to be more of Fox honestly within the comic and an arc where he and Mungo decide they are just better as friends and don't go any further. If I said this anywhere else, I would have death wished upon me by the extreme Fungo fans. :roll:
GingaDensetsuAleu

Post by GingaDensetsuAleu »

Amazee Dayzee wrote: Fri May 10, 2024 4:13 am I want there to be more of Fox honestly within the comic and an arc where he and Mungo decide they are just better as friends and don't go any further. If I said this anywhere else, I would have death wished upon me by the extreme Fungo fans. :roll:
I'm pretty sure Rick was implying that Mungo was a part of the heavenly quartet, but I could be wrong.
Quotidie apud comicos novas fascias deprimo, quotidieque tristis sum.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Not really sure when he implied that to be honest since Mungo seems to be a mortal and there was no sign of him being an angel. Unless you are talking about FUTURE Mungo but that still doesn’t mean he and Fox have to couple up.
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

I'm also puzzled by a reference to Mungo as "angelic" but maybe I missed something way back there. And, like Amazz, I have no desire to provoke fans of Fox, Mungo, Fungo, Mox or whatever, but I can think of a very, very large number of characters I'd like to see take the return stage before either Fox or Mungo.
Last edited by NHWestoN on Sat May 11, 2024 4:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

i do sort of want to see more of Sasha and Kevin's relationship since it was implied they were perfect for each other which got Fox (and me) to back off of splitting them up. We know neither aren't as dumb as they look so seeing what they get up to would be good.
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Kevin's not a favorite (gosh, Rick, how many muscleheads can one comic handle?), but I'll welcome him back if it means we get to see Sasha adventures on a regular basis. I do hope she expands her circle of colleagues.