SRP: Snow Tunnels

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Re: SRP: Snow Tunnels

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

"Nah, but that sounds like a cool setting for a cartoon or something," Flynn replied. "Anyway, we gotta be careful cheating the stocks. We get too much at once, we'll draw attention to ourselves," he warned. "Win too many hands of poker and the other players will wanna check your sleeves, y'know?"
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
Ace11

Post by Ace11 »

Sighing Echo began following Jack.Hopefully this libary would have sometidos information"In light of what you have told me I hope you don't mind me tagging along.I don't believe I have had the oppurtunity to introduce myself anyways and this seems to be an oppurtune moment."Echo said once he caught up to the duo"My name is Echo I am a servant of the gods it is hopefully a pleasure to meet you."
Not one single person on this earth is perfect,learning to accept that however is a struggle few can understand
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

"weiird....." Muiva muttered "I remember there is one around here or something" she said , looking around for a bar.....maybe a tavern of some sort , gets the drink , may find some information as well , but eh , bar is good enough anyway .
Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

Fair point. While we're abusing the powers of time travel, we should try to do some good too. Stop a terrorist attack, prevent the wrong person from becoming president, etc. He heard Echo catch up to them and request to join. Sure. The more the merrier. They walked even further before Jack continued the conversation. So Echo, I take it the existence of gods is common knowledge in your world? Because in my universe, introducing yourself as a "servant of the gods" will earn you some strange looks.
Play The Hayseed Knight. This isn’t self promotion, I just really like the game.

You ever realize that the two longest pieces of literature in existence are both fanfics? Weird right?
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Serence Frostbite wrote:"weiird....." Muiva muttered "I remember there is one around here or something" she said , looking around for a bar.....maybe a tavern of some sort , gets the drink , may find some information as well , but eh , bar is good enough anyway .
and soon she saw a small tavern. The sign outside the door read "The Spirit's Spirits Tavern".
---------
Legotron123 wrote:Fair point. While we're abusing the powers of time travel, we should try to do some good too. Stop a terrorist attack, prevent the wrong person from becoming president, etc. He heard Echo catch up to them and request to join. Sure. The more the merrier. They walked even further before Jack continued the conversation. So Echo, I take it the existence of gods is common knowledge in your world? Because in my universe, introducing yourself as a "servant of the gods" will earn you some strange looks.
"In New York those strange looks come with a free insult," Flynn joked.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Ace11

Post by Ace11 »

"In fact no the Goddess' are actually not common knowledge at all to those outside the Order, after all it is a closely guarded secret we few used to keep." Echo said as his enthusiasm faded "I have received my fair share of looks and insults it would be nothing new. I am curious though as what your worlds may look like as from what I can gather there is no magic there. I assume the sciences are predominant there as well from your other statements"
Not one single person on this earth is perfect,learning to accept that however is a struggle few can understand
Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

Yeah, science is definitely predominant in my world. It's been about sixty years since we landed on the moon, and there's the cool thing called the Internet. Has that been invented in your universes? As they arrived at the library, Jack held the door open for the others before continuing inside. He spotted a librarian and walked up to her, trying to be quiet. Hello. Me and my friends would like to see some books about how to use time travel and dimensional travel magic that works in both our home universes and the universe we just came from.
Play The Hayseed Knight. This isn’t self promotion, I just really like the game.

You ever realize that the two longest pieces of literature in existence are both fanfics? Weird right?
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

the librarian immediately responded "That'll be in the interdimensional reference section," and pointed towards the back of the library. "There's a big sign you can't miss it. Though time travel tends to not be included in the mainstream reference material, or it could cause paradox issues."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

Oh well. Thanks anyways. He said, before heading to the section she mentioned. After finding the books they needed, he handed one copy to each of his "friends," before taking one for himself. Sitting down in a chair modeled after galactus' head, he started reading the book. (OOC: 9 stones for learning dimensional travel spells that work in the universes he mentioned in the previous post)

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"Alright ! Awesome !" Muiva said joyfully , walking into the tavern , looking for the owner but also listening around for maybe something interesting , perhaps she can get some random infos
Ace11

Post by Ace11 »

"How in the name of Theron did you make it to the moon I thought only the great sages of Night possesed that ability as for this internet I don't think it has though I know not what it is."Taking the book offered Echo sat down"It would seem worlds differ greatly I would very much like to see your world with my own eyes."
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Serence Frostbite wrote:"Alright ! Awesome !" Muiva said joyfully , walking into the tavern , looking for the owner but also listening around for maybe something interesting , perhaps she can get some random infos
the tavern was mostly empty. there was what appeared to be a mummy at a table talking to what appeared to be a robot.
"Welcome to the Spirit's Spirits Tavern," said a disembodied voice. "I'm the spirit, would you like some spirits?"
------------
Flynn grabbed a book and opened to a random page. Figured he may as well learn a new spell, even if it isn't a dimensional travel one.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote: the tavern was mostly empty. there was what appeared to be a mummy at a table talking to what appeared to be a robot.
"Welcome to the Spirit's Spirits Tavern," said a disembodied voice. "I'm the spirit, would you like some spirits?"
"Just something light , refreshing to take out , thank you " Muiva replied casually , sitting down on a table near the robot
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"Coming right up," the bartender ghost replied as he started mixing a drink. soon he handed her a bright red drink in a glass.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"Cheears" Muiva said to no one , before tanking a small drink from the glass
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

OOC: Normal Play Has Resumed! All stones are refilled!

Books were read, and a couple drinks were had! People soon forgot about their trials and troubles as time seemed to slow downwards and drip and ooze to an intense crawl and silent ebbing. In fact, time changed so much there that it was forgotten about. So that in fact when the blaring disco ball appeared in front of the adventurers they were well rested, relaxed, and ready to be on their way. The ball flashed, and soon, the group was right next to the rolling river in the frozen landscape again. Though this time, they were placed where the river seemed to bend inwards, making the far bank closer. The rats on the bridge were also farther away. With a large tree nearby.

They did not remember much. Though what most was remembered by all was a slow, fuzzy feeling enjoyable fever dream. That also seemed like a close, bonding experience. And anything learned at the library to try and help them cheat at their other lives? Forgotten. Or so jumbled it would not make any sense at all!

Though each book reader DID learn if it wasn't already the Item Teleport spell.

Another thing that was left with the entire group was a strong sense of urgency.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Flynn thought to test out his new spell. He took out his lucky coin and attempted to teleport it from one hand to the other. (1 stone)

"so, where do we go now?" he asked the group, specifically looking at Anubis since he had a map.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets