POKEPETS! The (IC)

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

kurowolfe

Re: POKEPETS! The (IC)

Post by kurowolfe »

Hayazaki followed his trainer as he proceeded towards the stands. On the way though, he felt a thud inside his spiky fur, and rummaging inside it, he found a Berry he had never seen before: it looked rather distorted and uneven, and was pink in colour. Being more interested in the match, the Zigzagoon just stuffed it back into his spacious pelt room for later.

((OOC: It's a Persim Berry, btw))

Applegate Appearance Cheat Sheet

Haq Dzi'ab (Blue Peaks Shore) || Mikan Kawabe (Applegate) || Hajime (Apollo City)
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

Haze once again headed towards the paralyzed Elekid and licked.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
Hotep the psychic

Post by Hotep the psychic »

ELekid dodged only to stumble and trip!
----------
As for lewis The beedrill seemed to be purring as it hugged him. its eyes were closed in a loving gesture.
----------
"you must be the gym leader" Ruso said "thats correct and i saw you watching what did you all think?" the gym leader asked
----------
As for barb once asleep one of the joltiks climbs on top of her and falls asleep, the static it released warmed her body nicely
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Ruiki shrunk back from the gym leader a bit frightened. She held onto Hayazaki's arm, hoping no one would notice. "I-I thought it was pretty cool." Ruiki said, looking down at the ground.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

Hayazaki was just about to answer the tall guy Ruso called the 'gym leader' when Ruiki suddenly held on his arm. Surprised by the sudden gesture, he glanced back, to see a rather timid-looking blindfolded Absol. He was confused; why was she so scared of this guy? And more importantly, why wasn't he himself?

The Zigzagoon shifted closer towards Ruiki, and he slung his other arm that was not held across his fuzzy chest and grasped her paw, sandwiching it between his paw and his arm. "It was exciting! I'd love to be in battle with your team, Mister Gym Leader sir! Can we Mister Ruso?"

Applegate Appearance Cheat Sheet

Haq Dzi'ab (Blue Peaks Shore) || Mikan Kawabe (Applegate) || Hajime (Apollo City)
Happiness Designer
Location: In the corner of your mind, where reality and dreams clash and create a fabulous universe.

Post by Happiness Designer »

"How are we gonna get him down?!" Ret asked Emerras in a panicked tone. "I don't have any moves to get him down, and Nine's Ember may hurt him..."
~ Colors are good. ~
Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; It is something you design for the present.
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Do we know any other trainers that can help? Emerras asked, running into the town.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

After Lewis cLmed down, he noticed the purring and loving gestures the beedrill was making. Is........ Is it in love with me? But even when I evolve, we're still not in the same egg group. Does it think I'm it kid. Dear lord don't let it think I'm its kid!
Play The Hayseed Knight. This isn’t self promotion, I just really like the game.

You ever realize that the two longest pieces of literature in existence are both fanfics? Weird right?
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Emerras made a sharp turn down the road, looking through the tree's. Finally, he noticed Lewis.
Lewis! He called.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

Lewis heard Emarras and gestured towards the beedrill as much as he could without it noticing and mouthed help me, a few times.
Play The Hayseed Knight. This isn’t self promotion, I just really like the game.

You ever realize that the two longest pieces of literature in existence are both fanfics? Weird right?
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Haze, use Hypnosis!" Indigo said.
---------
Ruiki was grateful that Hayazaki didn't object to her holding his paw. "Y-yeah. C-can we?" she asked, her voice breaking a bit.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Happiness Designer
Location: In the corner of your mind, where reality and dreams clash and create a fabulous universe.

Post by Happiness Designer »

"Okay, how about this. One of us waits here and makes sure Lewis is alright while the others go to town and find someone to help. Sound okay?" Ret said before glancing back up to the sky where the Beedrill was hovering, clutching Lewis.
~ Colors are good. ~
Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; It is something you design for the present.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

hypernovatic wrote:"Haze, use Hypnosis!" Indigo said.
And immediately, Haze sent his psychic energy at the elekid again, putting him to sleep... hopefully.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

I was just about to suggest that. Since you guys are faster than me, I'll stay with Lewis. Nine, you go to the poke center and see if anyone will help there. Ret, you go to the Gym and see if any trainers over there are willing to help. Emerras instructed.
Okay! Nine barked back and ran off for the poke-center.