Main OOC Update - RP Descriptions

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Main OOC Update - RP Descriptions

Post by Hlaoroo »

As you have probably seen by now, I'm making a new OOC.
In this thread, please post a short description of your RP. Please have a maximum of say 6-8 lines.
It would also be beneficial to put say four words that describe your RP on top of the description fro a quick reference.
New RPs, please post here when you're created too, so you can be added to the OOC.
Can I also ask that you please update the description of your RP in its own OOC thread if it's not up to date. If by now you don't have permissions to do that, drop me a line and I'll give you them straight away. Also, if anybody has a map, please put that in your first post of your OOC too as that's also very helpful for players.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

valerio

Re: Main OOC Update - RP Descriptions

Post by valerio »

BLUE PEAK SHORE
You could say that there is a LOT more than meets the eye on your favorite vacation spot on Meriweather Island: ancient ruins, the finest pet-friendly resort, adventures everyday if you get to know the friendly lycaons, or danger looming ahead if you deal with the rare red wolves! Meet the shamans and learn of the ancient ways of magic. Meet the gods of the temple standing on the very peak of our Blue Peak Mountain, the volcano sporting world's tallest waterfall! And if you're one of those lucky pets who want to be free and build a new life, well...try with our Management. We want to make sure to offer you the chance of your life! And much, MUCH more...
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

SNOW TUNNELS

An adventure awaits! Explore, solve ancient puzzles, and fight of deadly monsters in this situational role play! Take your character through a whirlwind of adventure as you explore the world of Arreserth and discover it's many secrets. Cooperate with your allies to accomplish your character's goals, or die trying! This world is deadly and ready. Are your characters ready for it?
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

EXOTIC ACRES

A neighborhood unlike any other. Here, the "Pet" in Pet Friendly doesn't include your average housepets. You have a pet lion? come on in. A pet Monkey? Welcome aboard. Snow Leopard? Hyena? Kangaroo? All accepted. Choose a house in one of 4 simulated environments including: Plains/flatland, Mountains, Forest/Jungle, and Desert. These 4 quadrants have a main street running through them with shops and restaurants. The RP focuses on the interactions between these strange pets.

(I'll write one up for applegate when I get the chance, at the latest by the end of next week.)
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
Keeshah
Game Master

RV's RP's Desc!

Post by Keeshah »

Description wrote:Richardson Valley is a pet friendly development, that was once a small farming community.
Major events that have occurred in the past;
An assault upon the town by a pack of pets gone feral.
Pets having run in's with animal control, ending in a pet full-on assault on the animal control holding cells.
Aliens visitation! capturing pets to transplant to a new world, while experimenting upon the ones they were leaving behind. (could they still be out there, watching?)((Que X-files theme))

Come live in Richardson Valley, where you and your pet can live comfortably. In the first and longest running RP on Housepets.[/i]
Last edited by Keeshah on Sun May 04, 2014 6:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

That's great, Keeshah, but can you please shorten it into one succinct paragraph? What you've got there is perfect for the RV OOC but for the main OOC we need just a little teaser to get them interested in checking out the RV OOC.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

APPLEGATE:

A neighborhood built near two apple orchards, it has recently shifted from farmer housing to a pet friendly community. It's just your average small town: An animal clinic, a bookstore, a pizza place, a short drive to a nearby mall, a recently nullified predator, a few ghosts... the usual. Slight magic, Occasional adventure, but mostly slice-of-life.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets