SRP - Terra Ridge

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Re: SRP - Terra Ridge

Post by Serence Frostbite »

Seth wrote:Scraps stood up and stretched, he was embarrassed to have fallen asleep when he was so sure he could stay up. But at least it was still night time. He could probably still make up for it. "Not to interrupt Robin, but it looks like we need some firewood. I'll go grab some, anyone wanna come with?" He turned to leave hoping someone would follow but not willing to turn back if nobody did. He wanted to make a half way decent impression on the group if they were going to have to survive together.
"yeah I'll go" Nadia replied , standing up and grabbed her spear "You guys might as well get to know each other a little better while we're away so someone won't shoot rocks at random people anymore" she said , then followed Scraps out
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

serence ice fox wrote:
Seth wrote:Scraps stood up and stretched, he was embarrassed to have fallen asleep when he was so sure he could stay up. But at least it was still night time. He could probably still make up for it. "Not to interrupt Robin, but it looks like we need some firewood. I'll go grab some, anyone wanna come with?" He turned to leave hoping someone would follow but not willing to turn back if nobody did. He wanted to make a half way decent impression on the group if they were going to have to survive together.
"yeah I'll go" Nadia replied , standing up and grabbed her spear "You guys might as well get to know each other a little better while we're away so someone won't shoot rocks at random people anymore" she said , then followed Scraps out
When they had walked a bit scraps lowered his voice to talk to Nadia confidentially. " You seem like you can handle yourself pretty well. what do you make of the group so far? "
I think in Non-sequiturs

"I told you not to put metal in the science oven! What'd you do that for?"

Trash boiz
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"hm....not as bad as it could've been" Nadia replied , while looking around for some woods.....among other , less pleasant things "But some of them are too.......human , and that could be a problem. What about you ?"
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

serence ice fox wrote:"hm....not as bad as it could've been" Nadia replied , while looking around for some woods.....among other , less pleasant things "But some of them are too.......human , and that could be a problem. What about you ?"
Scraps was looking for firewood as he spoke. His attention was more on the search than the conversation and he spoke very casually, "I'm not sold on any of them to be honest with you. To be fair we haven't known them long but I feel like we're going to need to watch out for them a lot." He paused for a second before realizing that he sounded pretty callous and quickly added, "Not that we shouldn't stick together. I just wanted to make sure we were on the same page, I'm not sure we can trust anyone else to get us home. "
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Seth wrote:
serence ice fox wrote: Scraps was looking for firewood as he spoke. His attention was more on the search than the conversation and he spoke very casually, "I'm not sold on any of them to be honest with you. To be fair we haven't known them long but I feel like we're going to need to watch out for them a lot." He paused for a second before realizing that he sounded pretty callous and quickly added, "Not that we shouldn't stick together. I just wanted to make sure we were on the same page, I'm not sure we can trust anyone else to get us home. "
"That is exactly what I meant by "too human" actually , but yeah , you're right , especially since we might be further away from home than we imagine....."
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Time: 6:00 A.M.
Aliah wrote:"I apologize mademoiselle, but I am limited to what I can say right now." He gives a courteous bow of apology. "But know this, the truth that you seek." He points up with his index finger. "Is in the stars. As corny as that sounds. Sadly though our time is up. Hopefully we will meet again.” And with a snap of his fingers she found herself back in the cave with the others.
Nadia/Scraps wrote:After a few minutes the duo was back in the forest, able to find a sizable around of small sticks and medium sized logs that were suitable to keep the fire ablaze.
Robin/Aliah/Flynn wrote:Hmm?” Alyse looked up at Robin, giving the fire another cursory prod with the stick before resting it beside her. “Alright then, what do you want to know?”
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Conrad wrote:You remember the last thing you did on board before the cold water surrounded you, sweeping you off your feet. And then darkness...
And then!
*poke. Something prods at your side. Then they do it again and again! Slowly you feel yourself wake up, body aching, headache... And then a voice. "Hey! Hey mister!" It sounded young.
There is a roof over your head, made of wood, and a dim blue light illuminating the room. A young coyote's head is looking down at you inquisitive. "Hey! You're awake! Mom! He's awake!"

Ref Ref!
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Roarin wrote:Time: 6:00 A.M.

Nadia/Scraps wrote:After a few minutes the duo was back in the forest, able to find a sizable around of small sticks and medium sized logs that were suitable to keep the fire ablaze.
Scraps started to head back towards camp. "Thanks for the help. I think this'll keep the fire going for a while at least. "
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Robin removed his hood and tightened his bandana around his eyes. He moved what he assumed was closer to Alyse, but he moved in the opposite direction. "Just more about you. And what you remember before ending up here." he said, smiling.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Seth wrote: Scraps started to head back towards camp. "Thanks for the help. I think this'll keep the fire going for a while at least. "
"yeah" Nadia replied , carrying a decent amount of woods herself , though not as much as Scraps was ,due to her weapon occupied one of her hand.
"we went longer than I expected though "
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Flynn/Aliah/Robin wrote:"Over here bud." The feline let out a small, "Heh" as she noticed Robin move away from her. "More about me? Not much to say..." She prodded the campfire in silence for a few seconds before answering. "I guess I moved around a lot before... If we're talking about my past. My owner is a musician, actually, one of them that plays every night in the ballroom on the second deck. A trumpet player. We toured Europe, went to South Africa before he got a gig here. I can play a bit myself, but I'm nowhere near what someone would call a professional... As for what I was doing before poop hit the fan. I think... Sitting in one of the beach chairs by the pool on the main deck, minding my business. And then... Well you know the rest, we all do."
Nadia/Scraps wrote:As Nadia and Scraps were about to head back, a faint glow of light appeared behind the cover of trees in the forest. To was faint at first, but begins to glow stronger as time goes on. It was impossible to tell what it was though, with all the foliage and fog in the way, but it appeared to be resonating from the beach.

Ref Ref!
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

Roarin wrote:
Conrad wrote:You remember the last thing you did on board before the cold water surrounded you, sweeping you off your feet. And then darkness...
And then!
*poke. Something prods at your side. Then they do it again and again! Slowly you feel yourself wake up, body aching, headache... And then a voice. "Hey! Hey mister!" It sounded young.
There is a roof over your head, made of wood, and a dim blue light illuminating the room. A young coyote's head is looking down at you inquisitive. "Hey! You're awake! Mom! He's awake!"
"Whuh?" Conrad asked "Where..." he looked around, spotting the young canine nearby "Where am I? Where's the ship? What happen'd to me?" he wanted to stand, but he knew better- the pain he felt would've caused him to black out if he tried to. Instead, he turned his head towards the younger canine, whom he recognized as a coyote "Hey there, boy! Can ye tell me where I am?"
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Oh, sorry." Robin said, moving in the other direction. "Oh, your owner is a musician? Cool. So, do you have any idea why we ended up here?"
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

hypernovatic wrote:"Oh, sorry." Robin said, moving in the other direction. "Oh, your owner is a musician? Cool. So, do you have any idea why we ended up here?"
"I'd say chances are good she's just as in the dark as us," Flynn piped up. "Unless you happened to see something from the deck."
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Roarin wrote:]
Nadia/Scraps wrote:As Nadia and Scraps were about to head back, a faint glow of light appeared behind the cover of trees in the forest. To was faint at first, but begins to glow stronger as time goes on. It was impossible to tell what it was though, with all the foliage and fog in the way, but it appeared to be resonating from the beach.
Scraps whispered to Nadia, "You think that's a search party? Or at least a local?" Before really waiting for an answer he set down the fire wood as quietly as possible, and headed towards the light. "I'm going to see if I can check it out." He did his best to stay out of sight of where he assumed the eye line of someone carrying a light would be and he did his best to tread cautiously so as not to make too much noise. It was a bit bold for his taste but other than the other ship wreck victims it was the only sign of other living creatures he'd seen since waking up.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Seth wrote: Scraps whispered to Nadia, "You think that's a search party? Or at least a local?" Before really waiting for an answer he set down the fire wood as quietly as possible, and headed towards the light. "I'm going to see if I can check it out." He did his best to stay out of sight of where he assumed the eye line of someone carrying a light would be and he did his best to tread cautiously so as not to make too much noise. It was a bit bold for his taste but other than the other ship wreck victims it was the only sign of other living creatures he'd seen since waking up.
"what ? No ! Scraps !" Nadia called out to Scraps under her breathe , then with a sigh , followed him toward the light
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Flynn/Robin wrote:"Your friend here is right." The feline nodded towards Flynn. "I don't know what the heck we're here for... Or how we're gonna get back." She poked the dying fire a few more times, her expression neutral the whole entire time. 'So what about you two? Where were you when everything went under?"
Nadia/Scraps wrote:Creeping towards the light Scraps was able to see two figures. One holding a metallic lantern (which was the source of the light), and the other... holding what looked like a very intimidating rifle. Each was dressed in light silver armor which shimmered slightly in the light. Their faces were covered with steampunk goggles and a bandana over their muzzle On the backsides of their armor was painted a red emblem.
The one holding the lantern was the taller of the two, two pointy white ears protruded from its head and a white tail wagged behind it, accompanied with its longer snout it'd be safe to say he/she was a canine. The other was shorter, both hands on the weapon, a black set of ears this time, and a thin black tail, probably feline.
Both were walking towards the beach, the smaller seemed more attentive than the relaxed canine.
"Come on, its almost time." It was a deep voice coming from the canine, calm and measured with a hint of amusement. "They should be here any moment now..."
"You sure we aren't late?" Female this time, more irritated and high strung. The feline did a sweep of the area, at one point glancing over to where Scraps and Nadia were.
Conrad wrote:Before the boy could speak an older female coyote came into view, an apron over her and her hands powdery white. "Calm down sir, it's alright." The female brushed off as much powder as she could onto the apron as she turned to look at the boy. "Salem, can you please get this man some water?" The young coyote (who was apparently named Salem) nodded and rushed out of the room. "My boy here found you lying on the beach yesterday."

Ref Ref!
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Roarin wrote:
Nadia/Scraps wrote:Creeping towards the light Scraps was able to see two figures. One holding a metallic lantern (which was the source of the light), and the other... holding what looked like a very intimidating rifle. Each was dressed in light silver armor which shimmered slightly in the light. Their faces were covered with steampunk goggles and a bandana over their muzzle On the backsides of their armor was painted a red emblem.
The one holding the lantern was the taller of the two, two pointy white ears protruded from its head and a white tail wagged behind it, accompanied with its longer snout it'd be safe to say he/she was a canine. The other was shorter, both hands on the weapon, a black set of ears this time, and a thin black tail, probably feline.
Both were walking towards the beach, the smaller seemed more attentive than the relaxed canine.
"Come on, its almost time." It was a deep voice coming from the canine, calm and measured with a hint of amusement. "They should be here any moment now..."
"You sure we aren't late?" Female this time, more irritated and high strung. The feline did a sweep of the area, at one point glancing over to where Scraps and Nadia were.
Scraps stayed as still as possible as the feline swept the area. He tensed ready to attack if necessary, but He hoped it wouldn't come to that point as he hid and waited to see where the two strangely dressed animal were going. He tried to remind himself that they might not even be talking about the shipwreck survivors. But his gut told him not to count on it.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Robin sat down next to Alyse. "I have no idea what happened. I was in my room when this happened." he said, sighing. He rubbed the back of his head and slowly took off his bandana, squinting his different-colored eyes to the change in light. He looked at Alyse and smiled. "But that doesn't matter. I'm sure we'll find out why we're here soon." he said.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Just like Scraps , Nadia tried her best to stay still , her paw gripped tight on her spear , just in case those two see them and are indeed what she thought they were.....
The Moon Howler

Roarin wrote:
Conrad wrote:Before the boy could speak an older female coyote came into view, an apron over her and her hands powdery white. "Calm down sir, it's alright." The female brushed off as much powder as she could onto the apron as she turned to look at the boy. "Salem, can you please get this man some water?" The young coyote (who was apparently named Salem) nodded and rushed out of the room. "My boy here found you lying on the beach yesterday."
"I can't be calm until I know the fate of the ship I was on, ma'am!" Conrad replied, turning his head to the female "Ya said I was on a beach. What happen'd to the ship? To the crew? Was I alone?" he started to sound more desperate with each question. The pain he felt wasn't helping his situation either "Please, I must know!"
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

My RP Characters
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Roarin wrote:
Flynn/Robin wrote:"Your friend here is right." The feline nodded towards Flynn. "I don't know what the heck we're here for... Or how we're gonna get back." She poked the dying fire a few more times, her expression neutral the whole entire time. 'So what about you two? Where were you when everything went under?"
"I was below deck when whatever happened went down," Flynn replied.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Time: 6:10 AM
Flynn/Robin wrote:The feline nodded slowly, her tag jingled a bit as she turned her head to look out past the mouth of the cave into the darkness. "Great, so you guys are all as clueless as I am." She sighed, her ears twitching for a moment as she grimaced, "Well... what do you guys plan to do from here on?"
Conrad wrote:"Hush now, gettin yourself into a fit ain't gonna do anything to help your situation now is it?" She laughed softly, sitting on the side of the bed as the young coyote came back holding a cup and a pitcher of water. "Imagine my surprise yesterday when I asked him to go catch a fish for dinner and he wrangled a wolf instead." Taking the pitcher and cup from the coyote named Salem she poured the water into the cup before giving it to Conrad. "Now please, drink and tell me who you are and what you were doin drownin yourself at sea? Maybe after that I can answer some of your question, sir."
Scraps/Nadia wrote:"Hey! I think I found something." Gun pointed towards the bush the two were hiding in. But it wasn't the feline that spoke, but the wolf beside her, looking in the opposite direction. She huffed and swung around, padding over to her canine companion. "Hey. Hello?" They were both looking down at... something? "Is he dead?" The feline poked whatever it was with the muzzle of her rifle.
"Watch it! What are you doing?"
"Waking it up. Look." She poked it again. "Hey! Hey, are you dead or what?"
"You treat all drowned victims like this?" The wolf conked the feline on the head gently, which resulted in a hiss.
"Pshh whatever. Hey, wake up."Another jab.
"You alright?"
Othello wrote:"....ey! Hey, you dead or what?" Another jab at your side wakes you from your state of semi-consciousness. It hurt, but then again, everything seemed to hurt, aches, sores all over your body.
"You treat all drowned victims like this?" Your clothes were wet. How long were you here? Opening your eyes your greeted by an unwelcome sight. Two figures wearing goggles on their eyes and bandanas over there muzzles. One held a lantern and the other a very intimidating rifle. "You alright?"
Besides the sores and the unwelcome guests there was a few things you realized.
1. Besides the lantern everything was very dark
2. You were laying on... sand...
3. You were pretty sure you weren't on the ship anymore...
Faaantastic...
You feel another poke at your ribs.

Ref Ref!
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Roarin wrote:
Othello wrote:"....ey! Hey, you dead or what?" Another jab at your side wakes you from your state of semi-consciousness. It hurt, but then again, everything seemed to hurt, aches, sores all over your body.
"You treat all drowned victims like this?" Your clothes were wet. How long were you here? Opening your eyes your greeted by an unwelcome sight. Two figures wearing goggles on their eyes and bandanas over there muzzles. One held a lantern and the other a very intimidating rifle. "You alright?"
Faaantastic...
Othello looked up at the two figures, he gave himself a quick rub down feeling wet and sandy. Given the situation things could be a lot worse, and if this figures wanted him dead he would already be dead. "Yeah, I'm okay, I think." He still laid on the ground, not sure whether or not to get up or stay down.
Currently traveling across the United States. Still up for any conversations though.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Roarin wrote:
Flynn/Robin wrote:The feline nodded slowly, her tag jingled a bit as she turned her head to look out past the mouth of the cave into the darkness. "Great, so you guys are all as clueless as I am." She sighed, her ears twitching for a moment as she grimaced, "Well... what do you guys plan to do from here on?"
"I'll probably just wander around looking for a town. or anyone to help us," Flynn answered.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Civilization wrote:
Roarin wrote:
Faaantastic...
Othello looked up at the two figures, he gave himself a quick rub down feeling wet and sandy. Given the situation things could be a lot worse, and if this figures wanted him dead he would already be dead. "Yeah, I'm okay, I think." He still laid on the ground, not sure whether or not to get up or stay down.
Scraps motioned for Nadia to stay down and hoping that she would listen. He wanted to watch and see who these people were. They looked like a police force and the mention of "drowned victims" made him think that maybe what they were observing was another animal that had been thrown off the ship. He shifted on the ground and got into position to get up and move quickly if he needed to. The guns made him nervous but it also seemed like this could be his shot at getting help.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
The Moon Howler

Conrad wrote:"Hush now, gettin yourself into a fit ain't gonna do anything to help your situation now is it?" She laughed softly, sitting on the side of the bed as the young coyote came back holding a cup and a pitcher of water. "Imagine my surprise yesterday when I asked him to go catch a fish for dinner and he wrangled a wolf instead." Taking the pitcher and cup from the coyote named Salem she poured the water into the cup before giving it to Conrad. "Now please, drink and tell me who you are and what you were doin drownin yourself at sea? Maybe after that I can answer some of your question, sir."
Conrad moved up a bit and slowly raised himself to a sitting position and took the cup. After taking a few sips, he spoke.
"Name's Conrad Tenno, but ye can call me 'Wrench'. It's sort of a nickname I was given fer bein' handy with the tools." he took another sip "The water tastes like nectar right 'bout now." he commented, then continued "As fer how I got on the said beach - I dunno, really. One moment I got out of the engine room to stretch me legs and breathe some fresh air. The weather was clear when I did so. Then outta the blue all went south. Giant waves appeared outta nowhere and swiped me off the ship. Then I woke up here."

My RP Characters
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

Alyse wrote:The feline nodded slowly, her tag jingled a bit as she turned her head to look out past the mouth of the cave into the darkness. "Great, so you guys are all as clueless as I am." She sighed, her ears twitching for a moment as she grimaced, "Well... what do you guys plan to do from here on?"
Flynn wrote: "I'll probably just wander around looking for a town. or anyone to help us," Flynn answered.
"M-monsieur Flynn? I-I-I'd very much like t-to come with y-you.." Aliah says lowly, shifting closer to the fire after listening in on the conversation. "I d-don't want to st-stay here.. A t-town would have a p-port, no?.." She asks simply, wrapping her arms around her legs.
Profile Picture by Hukley
Character Reference
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Seth wrote: Scraps motioned for Nadia to stay down and hoping that she would listen. He wanted to watch and see who these people were. They looked like a police force and the mention of "drowned victims" made him think that maybe what they were observing was another animal that had been thrown off the ship. He shifted on the ground and got into position to get up and move quickly if he needed to. The guns made him nervous but it also seemed like this could be his shot at getting help.
Nodding understandingly , Nadia tried to stay still as much as she could , her eyes gazed upon the two with guns . the fox still wasn't sure if they should run or not....
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

~\Rook/~ wrote:"M-monsieur Flynn? I-I-I'd very much like t-to come with y-you.." Aliah says lowly, shifting closer to the fire after listening in on the conversation. "I d-don't want to st-stay here.. A t-town would have a p-port, no?.." She asks simply, wrapping her arms around her legs.
"I'd love for you to come with me," Flynn replied. "I can't guarantee that a town would have a port, but it is possible."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Othello/Nadia/Scraps wrote:"Just a precautionary measure." The male sounding figure replied, still sounding much more polite than his female counterpart. "If you have anyone with you we could give them medical attention if needed. Thankfully you don't seem to have any serious injuries. Do you remember what happened before you found yourself here?"

Meanwhile the female continued to scan the perimeter, her feline ears twitched, signaling that she was still listening to the conversation over her shoulder. Looking around in the fog and dark was hard enough...
Diceroll wrote:Scraps:10 + 0 = 10
Nadia: 7 - 2 = 5
*Crack*!
Underfoot Nadia felt a small twig snap against her heel. Whether it was from her taking a step back or fidgeting or it simply was there all along she wasn’t sure, but what she was sure of was that it made the feline swing her more than dangerous looking gun in their direction.
“Who’s there?!”
“Who’s where?”
“Be quiet..! I heard something over here…” The cat with the gun was inching closer and closer, now it was only a matter of time when she found them… unless they did something.
Flynn/Aliah/Robin wrote:“Good…” Alyse brushed the sand off her legs, sounding unsure for the first time today. “Actually thought I’d have a harder time convincing you guys…” She let out a soft cough. “Anyways, our best bet is going deeper into these tunnels, seems like the only way out of this beach cove anyways, maybe it’ll lead us further into this island or wherever we are…” She swung her backpack around, rummaging through it until she held a small flashlight in her hand. After adjusting her pack back on her back she turned it on and pointed it deeper into the cave. The light flickered for a moment before showing a dank passageway deeper inside.
Conrad wrote:Engines and ships?” The female coyote raised an eyebrow, scratching her chin as she looked down at Conrad.
Those sound like the machines in some of the capital cities!” Salem quips suddenly, his tail wagging behind him, clearly happy to be able to contribute something to the conversation. “Momma, I heard Mr. Sol talk about them at the bar yesterday-”
“You were at the bar yesterday?!”
“Whoops…”
Last edited by Roarin on Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ref Ref!
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Roarin wrote:
Othello/Nadia/Scraps wrote:Get up." The one with the gun said blatantly. Seems Othello wouldn't get a choice in the matter. The voice sounded like a female's. Before he had a chance to comply the other figure started to heave him up onto his feet by his arms, having set down the lantern it was carrying before. "You sure? No sharp pains, bruises, cuts?" Gloved hands brushed off whatever sand was sticking to his fur. The females spoke again, voice still cold. "Has anyone come in contact with you since you've been here? Anybody you know come along with you?" She turns away once more, her eyes sweeping over the area. As the canine brushes Othello down...
Diceroll wrote:Perception: 17 + 3 = 20
Out of the corner of his eyes the ferret spots something in the bushes, or.. is it. Somethings. And of course being in the light, Nadia and Scraps have a clear vision of Othello.
Othello looked himself over, he felt alright given what he had just gone through, and the sores and aches would subside eventually, he chuckled, "Yeah, I'm fine." He turned to the figure with the female voice, "Er, I don't think so, may ask why that is important?" He looked around at the place letting the canine brush him down without a fight, not much he could see, and he ignored what he did because he had more important things to focus on right now.
Currently traveling across the United States. Still up for any conversations though.
The Moon Howler

Conrad wrote:"Ship? Engine room? Boy, you sure you didn't hit your head or somethin? Sounds like some of the things Salem makes up when he plays with his friends out on the beach."
"Mooom..." The young yote groaned and flattened his ears, clearly not wanting to be embarrassed in front of this strange stranger.
"Well nevertheless, don't care where you've been or where you're goin, you're here now. I don't know nothin about no ship. Or this crew you're talkin about. But I do know what the face of someone who's had a rough day looks like, and you sir, look like you've had a darn rough one." She gave him a comforting smile. "As for where you are. Cotopaxi is its name. I wouldn't be surprised if you didn't know about it. Most people don't. A small town at the edge of the Ridge."
Sadly, the information Conrad was provided with simply raised more questions.
"Ridge? What ridge?" he shook his head. He was about to raise his tone, but he knew better, so he continued with a calmer tone "And don't ye know what a ship and engine are? What kind of technology do ye people have?"

My RP Characters
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Roarin wrote:
Flynn/Aliah/Robin wrote:Exactly what I was thinking.. Or.. at least close. If we walk there's gotta be some sort of civilization somewhere..." Alyse stands up, brushing the sand from her legs. "Unless there isn't... I hope to dog this isn't some deserted island somewhere in the Mediterranean, I've watched Cast Away... and this ain't a Hollywood movie." She lifted up her backpack , adjusting it on her shoulders. "What say we head out right now? No time like the present eh?"
"Probably wouldn't hurt," Flynn replied.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

Flynn wrote:"I'd love for you to come with me," Flynn replied. "I can't guarantee that a town would have a port, but it is possible."
Aliah's face lit up. "Oh, Th-thank you, Monsieur Flynn.." She says, sounding relieved. "I-I promise to not slow you down.."
Alyse wrote:Exactly what I was thinking.. Or.. at least close. If we walk there's gotta be some sort of civilization somewhere..." Alyse stands up, brushing the sand from her legs. "Unless there isn't... I hope to dog this isn't some deserted island somewhere in the Mediterranean, I've watched Cast Away... and this ain't a Hollywood movie." She lifted up her backpack , adjusting it on her shoulders. "What say we head out right now? No time like the present eh?"
Flynn wrote:"Probably wouldn't hurt," Flynn replied.
"Y-yes.." Aliah mutters, standing up herself. "After you, M-Monsieur Flynn.."
Profile Picture by Hukley
Character Reference
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Civilization wrote:
Roarin wrote:[
Out of the corner of his eyes the ferret spots something in the bushes, or.. is it. Somethings. And of course being in the light, Nadia and Scraps have a clear vision of Othello.
Othello looked himself over, he felt alright given what he had just gone through, and the sores and aches would subside eventually, he chuckled, "Yeah, I'm fine." He turned to the figure with the female voice, "Er, I don't think so, may ask why that is important?" He looked around at the place letting the canine brush him down without a fight, not much he could see, and he ignored what he did because he had more important things to focus on right now.[/quote]

Scraps was curious about who exactly these guards thought was in contact with the shipwreck victims. It couldn't be the dream how would they even know about that? Maybe it was the cat from the cave. Or someone else entirely. Scraps waited hoping nothing happened that would necessitate him breaking cover. He wanted to observe and listen more.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

The two figures' actions made Nadia felt less and less trust toward them , not that there were much of it to begin with . Why were they looking for survivors ? No members of any rescue group from anywhere she's been through would dress like that , and espcially not with a gun ! Not to mention the way the female one asked questions , not "have you seen any other survivors ?" , or "did you travel with anyone ?" , but the first thing came to her mind was "anyone came to contact with you" . The fox can't bring herself to believe anyone who's genuinely good would ask something like that , that way. And even if her guesses are wrong , the military-ish way that one talk annoyed her , so still , not really like them , and the fox readied herself just in case they need to jump out and attack .
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Othello/Nadia/Scraps wrote:"Just a precautionary measure." The male sounding figure replied, still sounding much more polite than his female counterpart. "If you have anyone with you we could give them medical attention if needed. Thankfully you don't seem to have any serious injuries. Do you remember what happened before you found yourself here?"

Meanwhile the female continued to scan the perimeter, her feline ears twitched, signaling that she was still listening to the conversation over her shoulder. Looking around in the fog and dark was hard enough...
*Crack*!
Underfoot Nadia felt a small twig snap against her heel. Whether it was from her taking a step back or fidgeting or it simply was there all along she wasn’t sure, but what she was sure of was that it made the feline swing her more than dangerous looking gun in their direction.
“Who’s there?!”
“Who’s where?”
“Be quiet..! I heard something over here…” The cat with the gun was inching closer and closer, now it was only a matter of time when she found them… unless they did something.
Flynn/Aliah/Robin wrote:“Good…” Alyse brushed the sand off her legs, sounding unsure for the first time today. “Actually thought I’d have a harder time convincing you guys…” She let out a soft cough. “Anyways, our best bet is going deeper into these tunnels, seems like the only way out of this beach cove anyways, maybe it’ll lead us further into this island or wherever we are…” She swung her backpack around, rummaging through it until she held a small flashlight in her hand. After adjusting her pack back on her back she turned it on and pointed it deeper into the cave. The light flickered for a moment before showing a dank passageway deeper inside.
Conrad wrote:Engines and ships?” The female coyote raised an eyebrow, scratching her chin as she looked down at Conrad.
Those sound like the machines in some of the capital cities!” Salem quips suddenly, his tail wagging behind him, clearly happy to be able to contribute something to the conversation. “Momma, I heard Mr. Sol talk about them at the bar yesterday-”
“You were at the bar yesterday?!”
“Whoops…”

Ref Ref!
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Roarin wrote:
Flynn stood up and offered his paw to Aliah to help her up. "I agree. I have a feeling we'll find more people further in."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Roarin wrote:

*Crack*!
“Who’s there?!”
“Who’s where?”
" **** !" Nadia exclaimed quietly , giving Scraps a glance , then signaled him to be quiet and stay still . Then after taking a deep breathe , the vixen yelled
"Don't shoot !" , the slowly revealed herself , stepping out from the bush with her arms up in the air , though still holding her spear.