Roleplaying in Housepets!!!

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

AceMilton

Roleplaying in Housepets!!!

Post by AceMilton »

uhhh, say which character in housepets ya wanna be (your own OC is fine), make sure its not taken. I'm Ace, daughter of King and Bailey. Color in you RP!
Ace was awake at night on the bed with her siblings. She crawled off the bed quietly and sat on the floor.
Keeshah
Game Master

Re: Roleplaying in Housepets!!!

Post by Keeshah »

AceMilton wrote:uhhh, say which character in housepets ya wanna be (your own OC is fine), make sure its not taken. I'm Ace, daughter of King and Bailey. Color in you RP!
Ace was awake at night on the bed with her siblings. She crawled off the bed quietly and sat on the floor.
It doesn't matter who you might want to be.
Canon characters in the Housepets comic are forbidden to be played in the RP section.
Sorry.
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Welcome to the forums Ace! Since you're new here, you should check out the Main Out of Character Thread. It has information for roleplaying on this forum.
My RP Characters and their Voice Claims

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Actually, as was said in the post about creating mini-RPs, the normal RP rules don't apply to small RPs. That means people can make Housepets-based RPs or RPs using Hosuepets characters or set in Babylon Gardens if they wish. The only limitation is that the characters need to be treated according to the same rules as in the Fan projects section - that is, they shouldn't do anything massively out of character and no weird pairings that are physically impossible or that break forum ratings.

That said, @AceMilton, could you please tell us a little about this RP? Are you intending for it to be a mini RP (i.e. four or less players) or like one of the bigger ones with character sheets and all?

Also, could you give a more detailed introduction to this RP? What sort of setting or events are you planning? That's always good to have in the opening post of a RP so that people know what to expect and how to play.

Finally, welcome to the forums! It's great to have you and I can't wait to see more of you around the forums and in the RP section!
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!