Pet Friendly: Oasis Towers

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

JOFOXX

Re: Pet Friendly: Oasis Towers

Post by JOFOXX »

The door to Nat's apartment creaked open slowly. Inside, it was almost pitch-black, with the only light coming from the crack under Nat's door.

There was no sound coming from inside. It seemed no one was there...
Tiggy

Post by Tiggy »

Li looked inside, slightly worried. "U-uuhm... H-hello?" He quietly called out, slowly entering the apparrment. As soon as he entered, the door behind him slammed shut, making Li jump and turn around. "T-there are no ghosts. T-there are no ghosts...!" He repeated to himself, turning around again taking a few steps in. When he could, he looked to the direction Nat's room was, and saw a faint glow from underneath the door. Li gave out a sigh of relief and made his way to Nat's room, reaching it and slowly pushing the door open.

"U-uuhmm.. N-nat? T-this is quite scary." Li said, peeking in.
Jason Mraz wrote: My goal is to show everyone that they, too, can do what they love to do.
Daggy wrote: Look a shadowpriest, what a cutie.... POW
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

There was still no sound coming from any part of the apartment, causing Li's footsteps to sound louder than they really were. As the door to Nat's room opened, it creaked loudly, and the lights flickered out. The apartment was left in pitch-blackness...
Tiggy

Post by Tiggy »

Li yelped as everything went black and backed up against a wall. "N-nat?! T-this isn't funny! He whimpered, sinking down in to a somewhat fetal position.
Jason Mraz wrote: My goal is to show everyone that they, too, can do what they love to do.
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Suddenly, there was the sound of large, heavy boots stomping down the hall toward Li. A thick gloved hand grabbed the little tiger and picked him up, lifting Li. In the gloom, all that could be seen was the dim image of a white kockey mask. An ominous hissing sound came from the mask as the creature pulled Li closer, wrapping its arms around him.

Then something strange happened. The beast laughed, and squeezed Li gently. "Sorry..." It said, and the mask was lifted to reveal Nat grinning devilishly. "You're right. It wasn't funny... It was hilarious!"
Tiggy

Post by Tiggy »

Li heard the boots stomping towards him. He sat there in shock, not able to move, ready to burst out in tears as he thought it was his last moment in life. When the creature wrapped its arms around Li and pulled him closer he yelped in fear.

When Li heard Nat's voice from inside the mask he almost started crying, but held the tears in and chuckled nervously. "N-no it wasn't funny at all! You had me really worried here..." He whimpered and leaned in closer towards Nat's ear. "...And I h-hate the dark." He whispered.

((Li is really paranoid sometimes, 'kay?! xD))
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Tobias looked at the new cat and smiled at him as he shook his paw. He stood up, "Hello Rob, it's nice to meet you." He said, "And well, yesterday ended really poorly for me." He told him, "But I'm sure today will be better."
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Nat grinned, giving Li an affectionate nuzzle before setting him back down on the floor. "I'm sorry if I scared you too bad. I just could resist!" The leopard broke into a fit of laughter. "I got you good though!" He said, walking over to the wall and flipping the light back on. When it was no longer dark, the whole of Nat's costume was visible. The white hockey mask was pulled up over the top of his head now so his face was visible. He wore a large, brown overcoat over a black t-shirt, both torn and bloodied; and below that was a pair of thick cargo pants that hung over a piar of enormous leather boots. To top off the absolutely horrifying outfit, Nat held a large, blood-stained machete in his right hand.

The leopard grinned, scanning up and down Li's costume. "You look great!"
Tiggy

Post by Tiggy »

Li smiled. "Heh, yeah you did. You got me real good." He took off his hat and his mask and looked Nat's costume. "And so do you, heh. Although just a bit creepy maybe." He giggled. Li was wearing a red and black striped sweater, which looked a bit torn and old. A pair of black pants made their way down his legs to the feet, who were covered in a pair of black-brownish shoes that looked old and worn. On his right paw he had four pairs of knife-looking things strapped on to them (plastic). Covering his face was a hideous mark, topped off by a black dusty-looking fedora.

"So... Ready to scare some pets today?" Li giggled.
The Game

Post by The Game »

Simon suddenly ran into the kitchen. "Stephi, Casey, guess what!"

Stephi looked at him. "What Daddy?"

"We're helping host a Halloween party!"

Stephi gasped in delight. "Awesome!!" She jumped out of her chair. Her face fell. "Wait, I don't have a costume.".

"OH yes you do! You'll be the most terrifying and beautiful one there!" Simon said, whipping out a costume he'd hidden behind his back. Stephi smiled and took it. "Awesome!!" she said again, running to her room to change into it.
Alex

Post by Alex »

ctcmjh wrote:And well, yesterday ended really poorly for me. But I'm sure today will be better.
Rob stepped back as the cat stood up. He felt comfortable when being at least one meter away from the person he's talking to. He raised an eyebrow.
That's sad to hear. If you want, you can tell me everything about it, I'm a good listener, .... uhm... I'm sorry, I didn't catch your name....
Richarson Valley
Edward S4 P8 E6 C8 I9 A3 L5
Shanks S7 P5 E6 C7 I4 A6 L7

ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Alex wrote:That's sad to hear. If you want, you can tell me everything about it, I'm a good listener, .... uhm... I'm sorry, I didn't catch your name....
"The name's Tobias." He told Rob, "And well, yesterday I met the sweetest Lady-cat named Jayda. And I could tell that she was falling for me, and I was falling for her. But her owner is paranoid and thought I was a stray. So she sent Jayda away from the tower." Tobias told Rob with a sigh, but it turned into a smile, "But what can you do?" He rhetorically asked.
Alex

Post by Alex »

Rob took off his sunglasses and lowered his head while hearing Tobias' story. That was a shame. People really have no heart, separating two pets that like each other.
Oh, that really sucks, man. Love problems are always a pain. Come, I'll buy you a drink.
He wrapped an arm around Tobias, and stepped in a random direction, before stopping. The towers... do have a cafe or something, right? Where is it?
Richarson Valley

ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Tobias nodded, "Yeah, the Golden Stone Cafe. It's kinda hard to find if you don't know where it is. I'll show you." He said as he started walking again towards the main lobby. The cafe was in the lobby, but it didn't have any signs or anything, and from the outside, it looked like a random room with tinted windows.
Neko

Post by Neko »

Alex wrote:Glenn woke up next to Zoey on the couch. Apparently, mom turned off the TV and tidied the room, since the dartboard was gone. He rubbed his eyes and went to the bathroom to brush his teeth and clean his face. Once done, the dog returned to the living room, thinking of what to do today. It's Halloween! Making a costume would be fun, but it would be even more fun to carve pumpkins! He walked over to Zoey, put one arm on her and shook her lightly.
Hey Zoey... let's go do something fun. Wake up.
Zoey opened her eyes and uncurled herself, stretching her limbs and smiling up to Glenn. "Fun, like what?"
ImageImage Back after 7 years to GM once more.
Alex

Post by Alex »

Glenn picked Zoey up, and held her in his arms, looking at her face. Her fur was really soft and nice, and the fox didn't weight much. We'll first go buy some pumpkins. Have you ever heard of Halloween?

Rob followed Tobias towards a door in the lobby. There weren't any signs of it being a cafe, which was very weird, but upon entering, he saw that it really is a cafe. He walked over to an empty table and sat there, motioning to Tobias with his paw to sit down with him.
How weird, there isn't any sign that it's a cafe or anything.... So anyway, Tobias, why don't you tell me something about yourself? Or about the towers? I'm interested in both. - he said, with a smile. This cat might become his first friend here.
Richarson Valley

JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Tobee wrote:Li smiled. "Heh, yeah you did. You got me real good." He took off his hat and his mask and looked Nat's costume. "And so do you, heh. Although just a bit creepy maybe." He giggled. Li was wearing a red and black striped sweater, which looked a bit torn and old. A pair of black pants made their way down his legs to the feet, who were covered in a pair of black-brownish shoes that looked old and worn. On his right paw he had four pairs of knife-looking things strapped on to them (plastic). Covering his face was a hideous mark, topped off by a black dusty-looking fedora.

"So... Ready to scare some pets today?" Li giggled.
Nat grinned, shouldering his fake machete. "Of course!" He giggled, donning the mask again. "So where's this party at anyway?"
Tiggy

Post by Tiggy »

Li thought for a moment and rubbed the back of his neck. "Uuuuuhmmmm.... I can't remember... wanna go down and check?" He asked, blushing slightly.
Neko

Post by Neko »

Alex wrote:Glenn picked Zoey up, and held her in his arms, looking at her face. Her fur was really soft and nice, and the fox didn't weight much. We'll first go buy some pumpkins. Have you ever heard of Halloween?
Zoey smiled and hugged Glenn. "Uumm...I dunno. What is it?"
BlueAnubis
Location: 1 Sea of Tranquility, the Moon (or somewhere in Ohio)

Post by BlueAnubis »

Sasha drew her fencing foil and jabbed at the mirror. "Ha! Ha! I will get you, Pan!" She sneered in her best villainous voice. She replaced the foil and smiled. Her long red overcoat and wide red hat with a white feather sticking out the top may have been great on their own, but her shiny new hook brought her costume together beautifully.

"Having fun?" Dimitri called out from the living room.

"Maybe a little bit." She laughed.

"Good, good. Now then, before you go to the party, I need you to go to the restaraunt. I made you a special dish for the party. Who knows? Maybe the guests will like them so much, they will come for lunch every day." He laughed loudly.

"Da, or maybe you scare them away for good." she replied with a wink.

Dimirtri laughed even louder, "Haa, maybe. We will just have to wait and see. Now go have fun, just don't impale anyone with that thing." He said with a motion to Sasha's hook.

"Da, Nana I will be careful. she said as she hugged him and walked out the door. She hopped into the elevator and began riding down towards the lobby.
Jack and Ruby: Richmond Acres
Sahsa: Radiant Garden
Look at my Typhlosion, it's cute!

Fluttershy wrote:You're... going to LOVE ME!!!
Alex

Post by Alex »

Glenn giggled at Zoey's question, but then he put a finger on his mouth, thinking. What is Halloween? It's a holiday that's celebrated... what for? All Glenn knew that it was a day to dress up, carve pumpkins and get candy.
Well... it's a holiday... where you dress up and carve pumpkins to look like scary faces. You also get candy!
Richarson Valley

Wolf

Post by Wolf »

"I wonder when everybody is going to get here?" Frankenstein wondered out loud, as he rearranged a skull on the wall.
"The Castles are supposed to be her soon. Give them a few minutes." Mrs. Shelley said, smiling as she walked past Frankenstein.
Frankenstein Shelley
S-7; P- 8; E- 6; C- 4; I- 7; A- 5; L- 5
The Game

Post by The Game »

"Stephi hurry up please!" Simon called, glancing at the clock. He had dressed into his Mario costume.

"You can't rush perfection!" Stephi responded. "Why don't you just head there and I'll catch up?"

"Are you sure? I mean, will you be able to find your way?" Casey asked. She was dressed as Princess Peach.

"I'm totally sure! It's number 616 right?"

"Yes dear!"

"Okay then I'll be there in a few minutes!" Stephi said. She heard her dad say something about brownies, then the the sound of the front door closing.
rempar11

Post by rempar11 »

After sprinting inside a hardware store, He went to the LED's and got some red ones.
Going to the checkout line he noticed a small portable smoke machine.hm. This would make a great additon to my S.C.A.R.E. project(( i'm not going to explain what it is.))

After getting all of his stuff he went back to his room and started working on wiring it to his mask.
"Andy I made you some cookies".And she opened the door.
Andy hissed at the sight of light but accepted the cookies.

"evil scientist can't work on a empty stomach".
Last edited by rempar11 on Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
when it nonsense work try try again if that cant work hit it with a frying pan
"Life is like a coin. You can spend it any way you wish, but you only spend it once."
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Alex wrote:How weird, there isn't any sign that it's a cafe or anything.... So anyway, Tobias, why don't you tell me something about yourself? Or about the towers? I'm interested in both.
Tobias took the seat that was offered to him and removed his hat, placing it on his chair, "Well, Rob, I live in the tower with my owner. He runs a pawn shop in the city, and he really likes collecting old and odd things. We just moved into the tower yesterday, just like a lot of the pets here have. The Tower seems like it's full of a real variety of characters, and a lot of them are pretty rich." He told Rob as he leaned back in the chair, "But I've lived in Oasis City my whole life. I know every street corner and every alleyway. I've met all the shopkeepers and all the normal folks. I've also built up a pretty good reputation around the town, so if you ever need a tour or something, I'm your guy." He said, giving a toothy smile.
-
Grace walked down the stairs and out into the lobby. She looked around at all the Halloween decorations and scoffed, "People are so stupid. Celebrating these idiotic holidays with stupid pumpkins." She said to herself as she looked at the decorations around the tower. She thought about going to Frankenstein's Halloween party, but she decided not to mainly because she didn't really know anybody.
Neko

Post by Neko »

Alex wrote:Glenn giggled at Zoey's question, but then he put a finger on his mouth, thinking. What is Halloween? It's a holiday that's celebrated... what for? All Glenn knew that it was a day to dress up, carve pumpkins and get candy.
Well... it's a holiday... where you dress up and carve pumpkins to look like scary faces. You also get candy!
Zoey smiled and clung to Glenn even tighter. "You mean that really sweet stuff in the pretty wrappers?!"
BlueAnubis

Post by BlueAnubis »

*Ding*
The elevator rang out as Sasha reached the ground floor. She stepped out and began walking towards the restaraunt, when she heard someone grumbling behind her. She turned to see a grey cat with black and white patches and several percings. Wow, that is one seriously serious cat. She thought. Without a moments hesitation, she decided to introduce herself. "Привет. I am Sasha."

Alex

Post by Alex »

Glenn blinked, and hugged Zoey tighter. He totally forgot that she probably doesn't know what candy is, or that she never ate any in her life.
Yes, it's that really sweet stuff. And today we get lots of it!
He placed her back on the couch, and stepped 2 steps back. At that moment, mom walked inside the room. "Hey, I'm going out, do you need me to get you something?"
Hi mom. Eh... could you get us pumpkins? It's Halloween, after all.
"Alright, sweetie, bye."
With that, she left. Glenn sat next to Zoey, thinking of what to do now. They were supposed to go buy pumpkins, but it was a good thing that mom is taking care of it, since buying pumpkins isn't really fun. After a minute of thinking, he got up, walked towards the door and turned around.
Zoey, come with me. I'm gonna teach you something you have to do every day from now on.
Richarson Valley

Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Precious finally get home after working out with her father until the mid afternoon..
Hitting the showers, then grooming out her fur to full fluffiest.

Now it was time to get into costume..
First she checked to make sure the electronics were working, the two fake heads were following her movements back an forth, as the eyes were also tracking the movements going on in the room. differently giving the impression that they were real.
Ok that is working.. She barks an she hefts them up upon her shoulders, strapping them into place.
then a nice wide, spiky collar that matches the ones that the other two heads are wearing.
Topping it off with a short cloak to finish hiding the appliance an completing the seamless look of a real Cerberus dog!

Bye dad, i'm off to the party..
Ok honey, you have fun.. an don't let the other heads eat too much, or your going to get chubby..
Oh dad!she exclaims rolling her eyes..
closing the door an trotting down the hallway to the stairs, quickly climbing up the 3 levels, to come out on the 6th floor..
her tail wagging as she goes over to knock on door 616.. thump thump thump!!
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Wolf

Post by Wolf »

THUMP THUMP THUMP

"That's probably the guest." Frankenstein mumbled, walking toward the thumping front door. "Don't worry Mom! I'll get it!" Frankenstein shouted sarcastically as Ms. Shelley ran through the room, carrying a bowl of punch.
"The Castles shouldn't be here for another minute." Ms. Shelley muttered loudly as she placed the punch bowl on a buffet table.
"Whatever..." Frankenstein said, unlocking the door to let their guest in.

"Hi. I'm Frankenst-" Frankenstein began as the door opened. Then he saw Precious and he stopped mid sentence. "Precious?" Frankenstein asked, looking at her costume.
"Is that your girlfriend?" Ms. Shelley asked, appearing behind Frankenstein as she looked down at the Rottweiler.
"MOM!" Frankenstein groaned, his ears folding backwards. "Do you have to keep saying that?"
Frankenstein Shelley
S-7; P- 8; E- 6; C- 4; I- 7; A- 5; L- 5
Alex

Post by Alex »

ctcmjh wrote:Well, Rob, I live in the tower with my owner. He runs a pawn shop in the city, and he really likes collecting old and odd things. We just moved into the tower yesterday, just like a lot of the pets here have. The Tower seems like it's full of a real variety of characters, and a lot of them are pretty rich. But I've lived in Oasis City my whole life. I know every street corner and every alleyway. I've met all the shopkeepers and all the normal folks. I've also built up a pretty good reputation around the town, so if you ever need a tour or something, I'm your guy.
Rob nodded, and smiled at Tobias. This cat could be helpful while touring through the town. He reminded him of a cat that used to hang out with Rob a lot. And they did more than just hanging out... While thinking of him, Rob lowered his head and blushed a little. It's in the past now since Rob moved away. Well, Oasis is much better than the last place they were living at.
So... what do you guys do for entertainment here in the Towers? It seems like a boring place, to be honest...
Richarson Valley

The Game

Post by The Game »

Simon and Casey bustled towards the Shelley's door, and Simon knocked. He fixed his hat, and balanced the brownies better in his hands as he waited for the door to open.

Stephi placed the wings on her back, and went to marvel herself in the mirror. Her fairy costume was very realistic looking, and the wings made her look like she would take off into the air at any time. "This party is going to be really fun!" she said aloud, as she went out the door. She pressed the button for the elevator to take her up to the 6th floor.

((sorry it took so long for the castles to get there. i meant to say they did in the last post, but I clicked submit too early... :oops: ))
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Tobee wrote:Li thought for a moment and rubbed the back of his neck. "Uuuuuhmmmm.... I can't remember... wanna go down and check?" He asked, blushing slightly.
Nat laughed aloud at that, shaking his head with a grin. "Nah, I'm pretty sure it's somewhere on the sixth floor..." He turned and started heading toward the elevators. "Cmon! I'm sure we can find it!" He called back, boots clunking against the floor as he walked.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

BlueAnubis wrote:*Ding*"Привет. I am Sasha."
Grace was, as normal, a little shy when Sasha approached her. But she covered her shyness in the way that she always did: By sounding a little rude, "Hey. I'm Grace." She told Sasha, doing the little emo-hair-flip to get her head-fur out of her eyes.
-
Alex wrote:So... what do you guys do for entertainment here in the Towers? It seems like a boring place, to be honest...
Tobias nodded, "It can be a little boring. Unless you look hard enough. There's the swimming pool, the many many game rooms, the bowling alley and the theater. I know for a fact that there are three parties, two balls and five business meetings going on in the tower. And one of those parties is a small Halloween party that's being thrown by one of the pets in the tower." He told Rob as he remembered the things he found out while eavesdropping on everybody.
Neko

Post by Neko »

Alex wrote:Glenn blinked, and hugged Zoey tighter. He totally forgot that she probably doesn't know what candy is, or that she never ate any in her life.
Yes, it's that really sweet stuff. And today we get lots of it!
He placed her back on the couch, and stepped 2 steps back. At that moment, mom walked inside the room. "Hey, I'm going out, do you need me to get you something?"
Hi mom. Eh... could you get us pumpkins? It's Halloween, after all.
"Alright, sweetie, bye."
With that, she left. Glenn sat next to Zoey, thinking of what to do now. They were supposed to go buy pumpkins, but it was a good thing that mom is taking care of it, since buying pumpkins isn't really fun. After a minute of thinking, he got up, walked towards the door and turned around.
Zoey, come with me. I'm gonna teach you something you have to do every day from now on.
Zoey slid off the couch and went up to Glenn."Everyday?What is it?"
BlueAnubis

Post by BlueAnubis »

Sasha was intrigued by Grace. The cat seemed stand-offish, but Sasha had a feeling that she was using it as a cover for something. She decided to attempt to befrend this dark feline. "Well, is nice to meet you, Grace. If you not mind my say so, you have look like kind of cat who would enjoy the Halloween. But, you are not looking like you are liking it at all." She said as she pushed her hat out of her eyes with her hook. "And I wondered, why?"

Alex

Post by Alex »

Glenn led Zoey to his bathroom, which can be only accessed from his room, leaned on the pet-sized sink and grabbed a toothbrush. It is called brushing teeth. That's what you have to do at least once per day, best time is after you wake up. The thing I'm holding is a tooth brush. The blue one is mine, and the pink one is yours. Remember that, and don't get them mixed up. Now, brushing teeth is easy. You put some of this stuff *Lifts toothpaste* on the toothbrush, and you brush all your teeth with it to get them clean. After that, you wash your mouth with water. Try it.
Glenn handed Zoey her toothbrush and the toothpaste. He had to teach the little fox something useful, and he thought this was useful for her.

Rob smiled and lifted his head again. Halloween party? Oh boy, that sounds fun!
It would certainly be a great opportunity to meet new people, do crazy stuff and have some fun. But then, he remembered something, and lowered his head again. Ehh... I don't have a costume. I'd have to go and buy one, but I don't know where I can buy such stuff.... and even then, I probably couldn't decide what to buy for a long time, probably until the party is over.
Richarson Valley

ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Alex wrote:Halloween party? Oh boy, that sounds fun!
Tobias nodded, "Yeah, it does."
Alex wrote:Ehh... I don't have a costume. I'd have to go and buy one, but I don't know where I can buy such stuff.... and even then, I probably couldn't decide what to buy for a long time, probably until the party is over.
Tobias laughed a little bit, "I know what you mean. I get pretty indecisive too. But I like to wear a costume that's interchangeable with another. For example, Last year, I wore a black robe. I can put fangs in my mouth and I'm a vampire. I can put a skeleton mask on, and I'm the Grim Reaper. I can pick up a walking stick and put on a beard and I'm an evil wizard. It kinda adds some variety. And it tricks people when I go trick-or-treating." He joked, "I don't really know the host, but I was hoping that I would still be able to go so I could meet them."
Alex

Post by Alex »

Rob nodded, knowing what Tobias is talking about. But what he said gave him an idea for his costume. The Grim Reaper sounds cool for this year's Halloween. So... how about we go find out who hosts it, and then buy a costume for me? Then we can go together on the party, if you want to... *blush*...
Richarson Valley

ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Tobias nodded, "Yeah, no problem. I know a good costume store in town we can go to. They specialize in pet-costumes." He said as he stood up, "And I think the pet hosting the party is named Frankenstein." Tobias didn't notice the blush at all, nor did he think anything of Rob asking him if he wanted to go together, "Sure, we can go together." He replied.