card games lol

Discuss everything else here

Moderator: ArcWolf

Amazee Dayzee

Re: card games lol

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

I liked the anime even though I only watched the first one, but other than that I couldn't get into the game.

To tell you the truth, I thought that the original Yu-Gi-Oh would be like Pokemon: A long runner.
IdleCurator

Post by IdleCurator »

My favourite Duel Network deck that I have made is a rank 10 (primarily machine) deck. I love using machine type decks. It was hard but by tapping into the ocg (not real cards but official ones from the manga and anime) I found ways to quickly and efficiently summon a few powerful rank 10s like superdreadnought rail cannon Gustav, superdreadnought rail cannon superior Dora and superdimensional robot galaxy destroyer. Aren't those long names fun to type. :(
I don't like pendulum summoning at all because it is too OP. I wouldn't mind it nearly as much if you couldn't resummon them from the extra deck every turn.
Hi Hi Pie
TheBlasterizer

Post by TheBlasterizer »

Well, you will be glad to know that they just drastically lowered the power level of pendulums by banning three of their best cards, and limiting three more.
Also, if you like high-rank machine type monsters, you may enjoy the new super quantum deck that just came out. They are based on power rangers, and have rank 3, 4, 5, and 12 machine xyz.
My DA can be found Here!
Sleet
Bringing Foxy Back

Post by Sleet »

Amazee Dayzee wrote:To tell you the truth, I thought that the original Yu-Gi-Oh would be like Pokemon: A long runner.
It's a show based on a manga (at least at first) rather than a show based on a video game series that offers limitless variations on a bare-bones plot. It didn't have it in it to last that long.

Plus the popularity of Pokémon seems to be ever-replenishing as new kids are born and age into new games, whereas Yu-Gi-Oh! is a more fragile brand, only tied with a card game that's past its prime.
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Friendly banter? Feel free to click the "PM" button below!
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

That's true. To tell you the truth, I have a feeling that Pokemon will outlast the Simpsons. :lol:
Sleet
Bringing Foxy Back

Post by Sleet »

Well The Simpsons is on its last legs already, so that's not saying much!
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Friendly banter? Feel free to click the "PM" button below!
IdleCurator

Post by IdleCurator »

TheBlasterizer wrote:Well, you will be glad to know that they just drastically lowered the power level of pendulums by banning three of their best cards, and limiting three more.
Also, if you like high-rank machine type monsters, you may enjoy the new super quantum deck that just came out. They are based on power rangers, and have rank 3, 4, 5, and 12 machine xyz.
I have had a look at the super quantals and started looking at deck builds, they look very promising. But what I also found where two new number cards available. Number 35: Ravenious Tarantula and Number 77: The seven sins. These two cards are designed to go together and work absolutely brilliantly in my previously mentioned train build. They are both such good cards!
Hi Hi Pie