Epithet Erased

Discuss everything else here

Moderator: ArcWolf

Gael

Epithet Erased

Post by Gael »

I’m wondering if anyone else here likes the show and would like to discuss it, if you were to have an epithet what would it be?
NHWestoN

Re: Epithet Erased

Post by NHWestoN »

I'm not sure what show you're referring to.
Gael

Post by Gael »

It’s a youtube series made by JelloApocalypse, the basic premise is that a bunch people have powers based on a word attached their soul called an epithet, and there’s an amulet that can steal an epithet. The first arc takes place in a museum break in as several people try to steal the amulet and the main character is a little girl who has to deal with that
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Gael wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 8:58 pm It’s a youtube series made by JelloApocalypse, the basic premise is that a bunch people have powers based on a word attached their soul called an epithet, and there’s an amulet that can steal an epithet. The first arc takes place in a museum break in as several people try to steal the amulet and the main character is a little girl who has to deal with that
Gotcha, thanks. ;)
Gael

Post by Gael »

Have fun :D
Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

Finally got around to watching this tonight, it's SO GOOD! Decided to make an Epithet character using a word randomizer like they did for the original Anime Campaign, and I got really lucky with the word "Parallel."
Last edited by Legotron123 on Fri Jul 24, 2020 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Play The Hayseed Knight. This isn’t self promotion, I just really like the game.

You ever realize that the two longest pieces of literature in existence are both fanfics? Weird right?
Gael

Post by Gael »

I know right! I can’t wait for season 2! Out of curiosity, what does Parallel do for your character
Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

Haven’t quite decided yet. Ultimately it’s going to depend on their power level and creativity, since those seem to be the biggest factor in deciding what kind and how many powers you get, like Sylvie having dream based powers, despite his Epithet being drowsey, the thing you get when you start the process that leads to dreaming. My character could have anything from duplication, to short range teleporting, to attack reflection. Heck, if I make them level three, they could have access to some sort of Ryuki/Doctor Strange style mirror dimension.
Play The Hayseed Knight. This isn’t self promotion, I just really like the game.

You ever realize that the two longest pieces of literature in existence are both fanfics? Weird right?
Gael

Post by Gael »

That is a good point, I wonder, if Housepets characters had epithets what they would be