Happy Argentina Day!

Discuss everything else here

Moderator: ArcWolf

Silly Zealot

Happy Argentina Day!

Post by Silly Zealot »

I am ashamed of almost missing out on posting this.....
What? You didn't know we formalized our independence on July, too? Well, now you do!

Happy Day! :mrgreen:
20th century fox? Given that this is the year 2020, that fox must be dead by now. Sadface! : (

I'm telling you, hyenas ARE canines too!
Rollofthedice

Re: Happy Argentina Day!

Post by Rollofthedice »

Happy 198th birthday, Argentina!
I don't know about you, but I won't be happy until every country gets their independence recognized on this forum. Where's the South Sudan love, guys? Hope all you Ni-Vanuatu are buying some cake and fireworks, cause in three weeks you are going to party! 8-)
Reminiscence: A Tale of Dreams - Complete
An Experiment - Ongoing: Story 2, 'The Babylon Incident', in progress!
Tired/Eternity/Broadsides: 'I did not have literary relations with those fanfics'

Silly Zealot

Post by Silly Zealot »

Well, we seceded from Spain on the 25th of May, 1810, but we only became an official sovereign nation six years later, so we are actually 203 years old. (And have special goverment-issued $1 coins from the bicentenary in 2010 to prove it! : P)

Hahaha, throwing South Sudan love on a thread about a South-American country. :lol:

I approve of your slyliness!

While I know the feeling of wanting to be self-reliant, I'd much rather have everyone setting aside their diferences, staying as a single nation, and riding merrilly towards the horizon, singing songs about Peas and Glove all the while. : P
Last edited by Silly Zealot on Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
20th century fox? Given that this is the year 2020, that fox must be dead by now. Sadface! : (

I'm telling you, hyenas ARE canines too!
Sleet
Bringing Foxy Back

Post by Sleet »

¡Feliz Dia de Argentina!!
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Friendly banter? Feel free to click the "PM" button below!