HousePets TeamSpeak Server

Discuss everything else here

Moderator: ArcWolf

Tatsuo

HousePets TeamSpeak Server

Post by Tatsuo »

If we had a TeamSpeak 3 server for people to get on and talk to each other via a microphone, would anyone like to join? It's currently in the works and the server is up and running, but it's far from my liking. I'd just like to know if anyone likes the idea of being able to talk to each other through voice. There would be different channel groups for different conversation. From general talk to comic and gaming ideas. I'd like to see this little community of ours get more connected and grow and if you like this idea I'd love to have you on board.

Also as some may point out, we do already have a skype chat, but there's nothing like hearing the sarcasm through a mic =P

Program link and info:
http://www.teamspeak.com/?page=teamspeak3
We assume so much, and know so little...
“Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend." - Albert Camus.
Bolly

Re: HousePets TeamSpeak Server

Post by Bolly »

We have a Skype chat? Please invite/add me, my Skype name is bolmedias :)
Render
Wanna play a game?

Post by Render »

I do prefer Teamspeak over Skype. Probably because I use it about daily. I only installed Skype beacuse of Minepets! but didn't use it yet.
ImageIf life gives you lemons, ask for salt and tequila.

Image Image
ImageImageImage
RatHead

Post by RatHead »

Skype chat?!? seriously?!?!? whatddoi do to get in on it?
and yes, this teamspeak thing sounds good :)

HP! Messenger
Limp-in around eatin a dirty rubber Bizkit
VEB152
Location: Land of vowels with dashes and consonants with commas

Post by VEB152 »

RatHead wrote:Skype chat?!? seriously?!?!? whatddoi do to get in on it?
Go over here, I guess? Should be still working, though I have no idea as I'm not a part of that chat (yet?)
Yes, that is about the best thing to write that I could think of.
Tatsuo

Post by Tatsuo »

VEB152 wrote:
RatHead wrote:Skype chat?!? seriously?!?!? whatddoi do to get in on it?
Go over here, I guess? Should be still working, though I have no idea as I'm not a part of that chat (yet?)

That's the right link and it's still going strong. If you want to join, bug Diss, Brent, or Seth. They'll have to add you.

Also forgot to add that there is no need to make an account. All you need for TeamSpeak 3 is the client program.

Edit: Since it looks like there's not enough interest in this, I'm not gona worry about it. To much resources just have a few people on a server. Sorry. I'll have the files and server on standby just in case more people become interested down the road. I'd like to have it up but until we get more people skype will have to do.
We assume so much, and know so little...
“Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend." - Albert Camus.