Christmas 2013

Discuss everything else here

Moderator: ArcWolf

JeffCvt

Christmas 2013

Post by JeffCvt »

So, how was your Christmas (Or whatever else you may celebrate) guys?

Mine was pretty good. I got my brother a gaming headset and my dad a new portable compressor. And I got a single serve coffee maker (Not the kind that uses those little expensive cups though. I'd be just as well buying my coffee from convenience store every day for how much those cost).
Jeff "Clavy" Civit
Radio Blue Heart

Re: Christmas 2013

Post by Radio Blue Heart »

"I have known hardship and learned to aid the wretched."
-Virgil
Karl

Post by Karl »

Mine weren't happy. But at least there was peace and lots of food, so no one was hungry.

And Święty Mikołaj visited me =p. He gave me a new coat, so I won't feel cold. And a book. I love getting books for present.
I'm a bookworm!
Sleet
Bringing Foxy Back

Post by Sleet »

That's a sweet map. Thanks for sharing!

I had a good Christmas with my family. I'm glad I have a record player again finally! :D
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Friendly banter? Feel free to click the "PM" button below!
valerio

Post by valerio »

Stress. Noise. Barely time for me. Even scarcer time to read. HELP!!!
GameCobra

Post by GameCobra »

Nintendo 3DS + Pokemon X/Y <3

The Walking Dead full volumes 1 and 2.

Jumbo Reese Cup. Way too much for me. @_@

Went to see Grandfather and had fun taking pictures with my 3DS with him. He was amazed and happy to see me. I loved every minute of my visit.
3 words - Liquid Metal Fur
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

17 hours of solid report-typing. Yup.
But then again, I don't exactly celebrate Christmas, so it's all good :3

Applegate Appearance Cheat Sheet

Haq Dzi'ab (Blue Peaks Shore) || Mikan Kawabe (Applegate) || Hajime (Apollo City)
Render
Wanna play a game?

Post by Render »

I've had a very great time. We have a good dinner on the 24th with a lot of talking and playing games together, my two brothers, my father, his (not so new anymore) new girlfriend, her daughter, two dogs, and myself. Same on the following evening just without her daughter. It was really nice. Yesterday my brothers and I visited our mother and grandmother. It was really good to see them all again, as I don't have so much opportunity to do so as I live a few hundert kilometers away.

I'll stay here for the next days and leave beginning of january when I'll visit my aunt and her partner for a few days. My others grandmother lives near her and as she has her birthday on the 5th so I can combine that before I've to go back home for my normal schedule.
ImageIf life gives you lemons, ask for salt and tequila.

Image Image
ImageImageImage
Foxstar
BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU

Post by Foxstar »

I didn't really get anything, but dinner was nice.
Beagle

Post by Beagle »

Christmas was a giant fiasco family-wise, but I got a lot of presents. My dad had a steady job for the first time in a few years so he really wanted to get me a ton of stuff.

I got:
- A Nexus 7 tablet (32 GB)
- A mousepad and a wireless mouse
- Animal Crossing New Leaf
- A hair straightener
- Speakers for my car (the old ones had mildewed and blew out)
- The new Lady Gaga CD (don't judge me :P )
- And some cash, some of which I used to get a Pikachu hat, a t-shirt, and a Companion Cube lunch box. The rest of it went into my savings account, because I'm a college student and all. :lol:

My best friend got me one of those zombie collectibles that are wearing university t-shirts. :3
My boyfriend got me Dishonored and a classic Sega game I used to play when I was a little kid. =3
And his parents got me some super comfy pajama pants with pockets. :D
Let me tell you about Homestuck.
Sleet
Bringing Foxy Back

Post by Sleet »

At least it wasn't a total wash! *hugs Beagle*
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Friendly banter? Feel free to click the "PM" button below!
RatHead

Post by RatHead »

I had an AWESOME christmas, quick background, I'm halfway through my 19th year of bein alive, i was born in Florida, lived there for 6 mos. moved to Idaho and lived there for 18.5 years, and then had to move here to Tennesee. So allot of my friends are in Idaho, and my mother finally convinced my dad during Thanksgiving back there to have one last White Idaho Christmas, so that was awesome!
I Got 5/10 Coyote Climbing shoes, a Black Diamond Harness and carabiner, and Metolius Climbing Grips. (All very good quality stuff).
For the Metolius Grips, ya hang them from a wall/celing/some other firm surface, they have 4 types of holds: Jugs, 4-finger, 3-finger, and 2-finger holds; and are used to train your arm/back/ab/etc strength, train your grip strength, help your flexibility (in terms of types of holds and positions, not exactly bodily flexibility) and all around help to make you a better climber.

I also got Solitary and Death Sentence (books 2&3 of the Escape from Furnace book series) books by Alexander Gordon Smith

And the 2 best presents I received this Christmas (and EVER) were:

#1: My brother's Flight Helmet (one like this) Image
#2: and a Janus: Armor CD (the one you see in the pic is the one i got) Image .
The Armor CD is the second album by Janus, and I have only ever seen 4 available, and I got one!!!!! (VERY rare, but even better? they made 2 covers, ^this^ ^one^ with the beetle, and one with the Chicago cityscape Image , and I got the one with the even rarer cover(the beetle)!!!!!!)

And I got to hang out with all my family including my brother, (he's in the Air Force, doesn't get much time off, and he's one of my heroes, and an awesome human being :) ) and got to hang out with some of my friends, play billiards, go driving and having fun with them for one last time :D.

EDIT, something that i got KIND OF for Christmas, a new Giant Anthem X2 29er 2013 (more really for finally getting a job like i've been trying for, but we (the fam and I) kind of call it a Christmas Present because of when I finally got it) Gonna pick it up and get fitted to it/it fitted to me at the shop this weekend :)

HP! Messenger
Limp-in around eatin a dirty rubber Bizkit