About a guy in a wheelchair (me)

Discuss everything else here

Moderator: ArcWolf

rollingWolf

About a guy in a wheelchair (me)

Post by rollingWolf »

Im not a speaker, and not much of a person trying to inspire people. But apparently I do because people have talked me into starting a blog. Im not much of a blog person, but then again I really never have had something to write about.

The link is NSFW if you're allergic to sweat because a lot of the content is about me at the gym. But if you want to read the story of one guy, who lost his leg due to cancer and found this as his strength to create a new life for himself, then you're welcome to follow this link:

http://makingnew.me/
¡pɐǝɥ ɹnoʎ buıɥsnɹɔ ɯı ¡pɐǝɥ ɹnoʎ buıɥsnɹɔ ɯı
Crux

Re: About a guy in a wheelchair (me)

Post by Crux »

Oh wow. *applauds*

though I know your story isn't over and there are going to be some obstacles along the way, I'm gonna keep on rooting for you swedishWolf!

makes me somehow motivated too!
Despite What You've been told... I once had a soul.
Left somewhere behind...
~~Avatar by MrAxolatte~!!
Karl

Re: About a guy in a wheelchair (me)

Post by Karl »

It's always a good opportunity to express yourself and your ideas through some media. If you feel the thing for writing and you want to share it in public, then go for it. Some people might learn from your experiences, find inspiration in your actions, but also you might make a progress and writing may help you in learning about new things, find some answers to your own question and clean your mind.
You should ask yourself what you feel inside yourself when being in front of your computer and about to post something. If those feelings are good to you, then you should just go for it.
I'm a bookworm!